2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,354

CHWT said:

Well, I already have Goran (from the super recent bank heist bundle). No extra pro-rata discount? That's... meh.

Maybe a nice mod will inquire as to whther or not there should be an extra  discount for owning Goran ?

I too already own Goran; so, without the discount for owning the included item the Succubus bundle is a definite pass for me.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Charlie Judge said:

CHWT said:

Well, I already have Goran (from the super recent bank heist bundle). No extra pro-rata discount? That's... meh.

Maybe a nice mod will inquire as to whther or not there should be an extra  discount for owning Goran ?

I too already own Goran; so, without the discount for owning the included item the Succubus bundle is a definite pass for me.

We can make the inquiry. :)

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

CHWT said:

We can make the inquiry. :)

Thanks. 

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

Pricing for https://www.daz3d.com/forsaken-temple is incorrect. Surely it's not supposed to be a 3% discount. :)

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

I should have checked here first.  I think I may have tried to buy while they were updating the fixes or something.  I loaded my cart, clicked 'use my balance' and got the circling wheel of death ever since.

wheel of death.jpg
    581 x 650 - 32K

Ati said:

Pricing for https://www.daz3d.com/forsaken-temple is incorrect. Surely it's not supposed to be a 3% discount. :)

We're in the middle of figuring some things out. Hang on with that product for a bit.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,059

Ati said:

It currently shows "--23% off" for me, so defintely not right ;)

Leana said:

Ati said:

The section is being removed. It was incorrectly categorized. Daz will be fixing when they get in a few hours from now.

• Cris Palomino said:

Leana said:

Ati said:

The section is being removed. It was incorrectly categorized. Daz will be fixing when they get in a few hours from now.

Interesting. Not a single PC+ sale day without any major issues. Not that it has been any different with the previous PA sale... Ether they should have someone on stand-by to fix things, or should reconsider their store switchover timing. 

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,310

Are they also going to fix the missing DOs? Like others I am only seeing around 3800 at the moment, though it seems this issue does not effect everyone.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 271
    edited October 2021

PC + for a Day is not reporting correctly.  The items that I placed arrow on, do not appear in the Cart @ $1.99

2021-10-06_7-40-50.png
    1596 x 608 - 633K
    Post edited by Rasberri on
  • JamieMJamieM Posts: 353

Rasberri said:

PC + for a Day is not reporting correctly.  The items that I placed arrow on, do not appear in the Cart @ $1.99

That's because the front page carousel shows yesterday's items. The items inside are a different selection.

This issue has repeated a few days now.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 271

Aw thanks!!  I need to just click shop button to find out what is available.

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,029

NorthOf45 said:

barbult said:

NorthOf45 said:

Leana said:

NorthOf45 said:

Has something happened to the store listings? When I filter for DAZ Originals (Hide Items I Own unchecked) there's only, like, 3800 that show up. I'm sure it used to be more like 16000.

I still see all of them. 

Still not seeing them. 3822 of 39366 show as DO. Logged in or not, MS Edge and Firefox.

I see what you see: 3822.

Great. I must have heard "Mercury Retrograde" like 4 times today already...

It's not mercury retrograde that messes up sales (although it is retrograde now). If you check with retrogrades in the past and compare that to sales in the past, you'll see no overlapping statiscal relevant correlation. It's just plain (over and over again) human inability to correct mistakes with the sales mechanism, which is not triggered by retrogrades.

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Cris Palomino said:

Leana said:

Ati said:

Interesting. Not a single PC+ sale day without any major issues. Not that it has been any different with the previous PA sale... Ether they should have someone on stand-by to fix things, or should reconsider their store switchover timing. 

right .... neva gonna happin

$10 off discount ain't happening ..... what is going right?

Havos said:

Are they also going to fix the missing DOs? Like others I am only seeing around 3800 at the moment, though it seems this issue does not effect everyone.

If there were los vegas odds on that, you'd make a bundle betting against that .... then you can come back to the store with your winnings and buy stuff (without any financial pain) regardless of whether or not the discounts are working.

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

We're in the middle of figuring some things out. Hang on with that product for a bit.

That is woth quoting and framing Chris .... would provide for endless future mirth.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Just popping in to say that Norse Structures 1 wasn't faulty after all. I changed my account password, and for some reason DIM decided to default all my content paths to Public Documents. It looks like it's all there, just not in a place I'd ever look.

Wonderful design decision.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

So why is Goran only 45% off while the rest of the bundle is 62% He is the one thing that I might buy, or he can go back into my wishlist.

Untitled-1.png
    1440 x 860 - 1M
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,168

Havos said:

Looks to me (though I've only done a check on a handful) that only the items where DO is the sole listed vendor are being found now.
    (A bit annoying when you need to find DO's for a coupon or whatever. )

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,400

Huh, Forsaken Temple is now free for PC+, that's a neat change!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,059

tsroemi said:

Yes, Jack said it was supposed to be the montly freebie not an exclusive item.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,400

Leana said:

tsroemi said:

Yes, Jack said it was supposed to be the montly freebie not an exclusive item.

Ah, hadn't read that yet, thanks! 

• vagansvagans Posts: 422

3Ddreamer said:

So why is Goran only 45% off while the rest of the bundle is 62% He is the one thing that I might buy, or he can go back into my wishlist.

Perhaps they flagged him as New to show up in the recent list as part of the bundle but not "New" New to receive the 30% discount? I'm not sure how old it is.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited October 2021

vagans said:

3Ddreamer said:

Perhaps they flagged him as New to show up in the recent list as part of the bundle but not "New" New to receive the 30% discount? I'm not sure how old it is.

He was part of the Bank Heist bundle in August this year. And since it is the single most expensive item in the bundle, I would actiually expect a discount if you alrfeady have him in your library. Which did not happen, at least for me.Makes this bundle a hard pass for me.

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on

barbult said:

NorthOf45 said:

Leana said:

NorthOf45 said:

Has something happened to the store listings? When I filter for DAZ Originals (Hide Items I Own unchecked) there's only, like, 3800 that show up. I'm sure it used to be more like 16000.

I still see all of them. 

Still not seeing them. 3822 of 39366 show as DO. Logged in or not, MS Edge and Firefox.

I see what you see: 3822.

I'm not sure why I only see 3822 when I select DAZ Originals as the artist on the main store page. However, a workaround is to click on the DAZ Originals ad in the rotating banner ads. Then I see all 16901 DOs.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

The Forsaken Temple was not free for me but waited until next day and now it is.

I think that some of the store settings may be impacted time zones as I am in Australia.

Mouser said:

The Forsaken Temple was not free for me but waited until next day and now it is.

I think that some of the store settings may be impacted time zones as I am in Australia.

Yes, there was a store problem initially that was corrected. You should file a help ticket to CS for a refund. 

This discussion has been closed.