2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

19495969798100»

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

Kaye Kaye said:

I got a banner for Pablo 8.1 that dropped the price to 30.58. I added my PlatClub discount and it only takes $5 off (25.48). Pablo is the only thing in the cart, as it goes even more weird with more items!

I couldn't get the coupon to take the full $6 off either. 

• ShortlegDoggoShortlegDoggo Posts: 117
    edited October 2021

vwrangler said:

A LOT of the "Selected Fantastic Items" are also in the $1.99 PC For a day sale. You can see the $1.99 prices when you go into the Selected Items Sale page. Was that intended?

I'm wondering the same. The bundle is tempting, but the items I'd get for "just $3.50!!!" are actually cheaper without the bundle. cheeky

I want the bundle, but that's holding me back. Are the items going to be updated to include some more that aren't already on sale for $1.99? There don't seem to be many. The ones that aren't $1.99 have been over the past few days, for the most part, it seems.

And does anyone know if the $10 coupon for Daz Originals can be used on any Daz Originals tomorrow? Or just whichever ones are selected? It's not very clear.

Post edited by ShortlegDoggo on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Fae3D said:

DanaTA said:

Fae3D said:

I think 2 of the 3 weekly freebies are wrong?  The Seagrass and Megapack 2 are from last week.

So is the Fashion Pose set!

Dana 

Oh strange, I don't see the Fashion Pose set, I see some new Perfume Bottles as the first free item.  Are you seeing the Seagrass and Megapack 2 as well, or something different?

All three were there last time I looked.  Haven't taken a peek yet today.

Dana 

• There are some items in the Select Fantastic Items category that are not in the pc for a day category and these do not trigger any discount when in the cart along with the day of the dead bundle. They show full price instead of 3.50 each  

Case in point Genesis 2 Female Clone for Genesis and the SY Beautiful Faces Genesis 8 Female

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325
    edited October 2021

Abstract Soul said:

There are some items in the Select Fantastic Items category that are not in the pc for a day category and these do not trigger any discount when in the cart along with the day of the dead bundle. They show full price instead of 3.50 each  

Case in point Genesis 2 Female Clone for Genesis and the SY Beautiful Faces Genesis 8 Female

Those were PCFAD a few days ago.

So, not really any incentive for PC+ members. It is the PC+ anniversary andit seems like PC members ar being short changed on this bundle. Either the items are in the current PCFAD and you can get them cheaper without the Day of the Dead Bundle or they have already been picked over at a lower price.crying

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Thanks Charlie Judge, it's good to know, I totally missed these items when they were on sale

Charlie Judge said:

Abstract Soul said:

There are some items in the Select Fantastic Items category that are not in the pc for a day category and these do not trigger any discount when in the cart along with the day of the dead bundle. They show full price instead of 3.50 each  

Those were PCFAD a few days ago.

So, not really any incentive for PC+ members. It is the PC+ anniversary andit seems like PC members ar being short changed on this bundle. Either the items are in the current PCFAD and you can get them cheaper without the Day of the Dead Bundle or they have already been picked over at a lower price.crying

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    edited October 2021

https://www.daz3d.com/stunning-pa-flash-items-1 is bugged. If you put just one item it's losing most of its % off. XP

Solved the normal % off just disappeared .... :)

Post edited by Xellosz on
  • Damn, this is getting ridiculous. Finally had some three PFAD in cart. Finally as those three from Zeddicuss appeared newish not like all the other PFAD which had been PFAD before. Now the big but. Whereas all three are PFAD and show up for $1,99 on the list they become $3,50 now in my cart. Was not like this some hours ago. So I might just get the bundle. Oh, and I have to "buy" it together with an item I already own to lower the bundle price. This is really getting mad. I mean the additional discount on the bundle is $3 so it "makes sense" to buy something for $2 to get this. Just crazy!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Some items seem to be both in PFAD and in the "selected fantastic items" category, which might explain the price jumping to $3.50 if you have the bundle in your cart. Try purchasing them separately.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

PC+ members, watch your carts!  All of the $1.99 for PC+ members I had snuck up to $3.50 each, even though they still clearly say $1.99 in the store.  no  How is that even possible?  

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Cybersox said:

PC+ members, watch your carts!  All of the $1.99 for PC+ members I had snuck up to $3.50 each, even though they still clearly say $1.99 in the store.  no  How is that even possible?  

Did you have Pablo bundle in the cart?

• MazhMazh Posts: 476
    edited October 2021

Flash sale doesn't work ?

Everything has regular prices and 10% off in cart.

Post edited by Mazh on
  • Ditto on the jumping prices in the cart... :( Wanted to get something from the flash sale but it looks like it won't happen till they fix whatever is going on with the store
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,380

Flash sale just worked fine for me, maybe it's fixed now. And I also did get the neat new sale timer this time!

Don't see the flash prices in the store and get only -10% in cart (as a PC+ member) :(

• KCMustangKCMustang Posts: 113

I don't understand why the math is different between the 3 hour and 4 hour flash sales.

3 hour flash sale, 3 items in cart discounted 64% each.

4 hour flash sale, 3 items in cart discounted 68% each.

Am I missing something?

Hmm did not realize that the flash pricing conditions were different than yesterday so I guess it works as intended

Mazh said:

Don't see the flash prices in the store and get only -10% in cart (as a PC+ member) :(

Look, here's the next one: https://www.daz3d.com/stunning-pa-flash-items-2 

• A few things seem off about the newest flash sale--there are artists in there that aren't in the promo banner, I'm not seeing any HH products, etc. Anyone else?

LongRedDog said:

A few things seem off about the newest flash sale--there are artists in there that aren't in the promo banner, I'm not seeing any HH products, etc. Anyone else?

I think SWAM is on the banner but not actually in the sale. 

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

LongRedDog said:

A few things seem off about the newest flash sale--there are artists in there that aren't in the promo banner, I'm not seeing any HH products, etc. Anyone else?

For me to I just came to report it.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

it's been quite a while, and daz still haven't fixed it. The banner states artists that are not in the sale at all.

Daventaki said:

LongRedDog said:

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325

jakiblue said:

it's been quite a while, and daz still haven't fixed it. The banner states artists that are not in the sale at all.

Daventaki said:

LongRedDog said:

Yep, the banner ad does not match the artists that are in it. 

• Current flash sale does not have the extra 10% for PC+... not interesting, skipped. Get the damn discounts working, if you have a flash sale!

• Blando CalrissianBlando Calrissian Posts: 458
    edited October 2021

Charlie Judge said:

jakiblue said:

Daventaki said:

LongRedDog said:

Yep, the banner ad does not match the artists that are in it. 

Here's hoping that the usual Flash Sale day rules apply and they show up in the end of the day Sale roundup.

I picked up a couple of odds and ends for 80% off- the ghost light kits and the puddle thing I've been putting off for, like, six months. Not too shabby. My credit card is happy.

Post edited by Blando Calrissian on
  • anepheranepher Posts: 120

Looks like the sale ended earlier before I could make the payment...

sale bad.PNG
    1603 x 664 - 107K
  • 31415926543141592654 Posts: 967
    edited October 2021

EDIT: code is working.

Post edited by 3141592654 on
  • I suppose making comments that the Bundle sale appears to be working as intended would fall on deaf ears eh. I mean 'what if' one had say oh I don't know 10 bundles in the basket and they all went through for $10 bucks each, I mean I wouldn't complain lol ... and folks it's a ONE TIME USE coupon apparently. And you know how I know that ;-)

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

I already own every single bundle in the sale lol. 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    edited October 2021
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.