Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 12

Comments

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,758
    edited June 2022

adbc, Horo, mermaid, thank you.

Horo, Wonderful terrain render.

Dan, marvelous artefact, very well rendered.

adbc, very nice render of nice terrains.

I was inspired by the render from inside a tree by Horo and I also made a render inside a tree. But this is more realistic.

intree.jpg
    800 x 800 - 716K
    Post edited by Hansmar on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,135

Hansmar - that came out beautiful.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,104

Horo, mermaid, Hansmar : thank you.

Hansmar : Inside a tree : looks great, good idea to add the little birds.

• huberthubert Posts: 410

mermaid, Horo: Cool "Ringworlds"! :)

adbc: This looks like a wild world. Cool mats and lighting.

Horo: Fascinating Wings3D modeling. The 3rd one is my favorite (esp the texture work).

Dan: Awesome sculpture! Great modeling, details and render.

Hansmar: A wonderful idea. A perfect place for this bird.

@all: Not to forget all these various landscapes. Some impressive terrain work and mats!

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,008

Hansmar - awesome result with inside the tree

Hubert - thanks

edited June 2022

Thank you hubert.

The "Allosaurus" between the plants of "Vegetation", rather a place for an herbivore. The grass is a flat terrain with Basic Noise and an appropriate material with transparency. Rendered with TA.

Hungry Carnivore

HungryCarnivore.jpg
    1200 x 720 - 264K
    Post edited by Horo on
    edited June 2022

Horo, adbc, Hubert, Mermaid, thanks. Looks like Hubert did not notice the second bird smiley

Horo, quite toonlike render, nice.

I totally changed the materials and lights a couple of times and removed the birds. I also modified the position of the camera and the size of the document. Two versions of abstract appear.

intree1.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
    intree2.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
  • NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,844
    edited June 2022

I'm gone for two days and come back to a flood of excellent artwork.  So impressive.

adbc - I'm a mushroom fan.  They look great as does your landscape

Hansmar - wow, you've been busy.  Great work on all of the images but my faves are the two abstracts  with the 'leaf clutter'.  Not sure what that is but it reminds me of Cinema 3D's explosion feature.  Very cool.

Dan - wonderfully done.  I love the fantasy aspect of this.

Horo, I'm always going to be drooling over your ability to make your landscapes look 'non-Bryce'...or realistic in other words, lol.  Those swirl knots look like you could hold them.

Post edited by NGartplay on

hubert, NGartPlay : thank you.

Horo : Beautiful scene with the vegetation, I like the grass material and of course the Allosaurus.

Hansmar : You transformed that tree render into two beautiful abstracts, great colours.

Hansmar - thank you. Two similar but nevertheless different abstracts, very nicely done.

NGartplay and adbc - thank you.

edited June 2022

NGartplay, adbc, Horo: Thank you.

I modified one of my earlier terrains, blended it with another one and modified it more. Than I put it down and saw rocks jutting from the surface, so I copied the terrain and made the height much less for th sandy bottom. I made another terrain and copied it multiple times for the sea. Added a gull from a freebie set of birds, a man I already used before, a freebie cruiseship and finally an island from Jonathan Cummings. I used a sky by Horo (with modifications). Almost forgot to mention the sky slab, whichis a modification from one by David Brinnen.

rocky coast.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
    edited June 2022

Hansmar : beautiful landscape, great mix of rocks, sand and water.

A winter landscape, 6 terrains, different settings, the castle is a freebie.

landscape_castle.jpg
    1000 x 281 - 71K
    Post edited by adbc on

Hansmar:
    - Yep, there is indeed a *second* bird! And a third and a fourth and a fifth??! ....oops, I had too few coffee this morning and am obviously hallucinating! ;)
    - Two cool glass-like abstract variants!
    - It's quite hot here today, already at 11am! Thus I prefer your (refreshing) winter scenery to the barren shore view.

Horo: That dino looks very hungry, better be careful. Besides, great job with the grass! (Did using TA add much to the render time?)

edited June 2022

Hansmar - this scene at a sea coast looks great.

adbc - very nice winter landscape with the castle by Herminio Nieves.

hubert - thank you. Yes, thanks to using TA I had a quiet night's sleep while the render lasted.

The terrain is from the Crater Construction Kit (author unknown) with a adjusted material from Fifty Funky Shapes & Fifty Funky Metals. The sky is by the eso_Sky HDRI (from a complete deep sky panorama (Credits ESO/S. Brunier) an HDRI was faked). Light and colours by reflection, transparency and haze; no sun.

Far Blue World

FarBlueWorld.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 331K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo - nicely done Allosaurus, love the grass. Wow the Far Blue world is awesome

Hansmar -lovely abstracts, similar yet different, the sea coast scene is superb

Adbc - very nice winter scene

edited June 2022

hubert : thanks for your comment on the cold scene, not from Hansmar though, it must be the heat, very hot here as well.

Horo : thank you. (was not aware the castle was from Herminio Nieves). Far Blue World is amazing, awesome material, beautiful sky.

mermaid : thank you.

An abstract, the cubes were modeled in Wings3d, beveled and mirrored, removed the sides.

space cubes.jpg
    800 x 450 - 70K
    Post edited by adbc on

mermaid - thank you.

adbc - thank you. Nicely assembled cubes and superbly presented.

Hansmar, Love the alien feel of it with the figure in the scene.  Beautiful.

adbc, the complexity of the first landscape is awesome.  Another wonderful work.  The abstract is interesting.  Must have the mirrors or that would crash the image.

Horo, what a fabulous terrain.  The night sky makes this so pretty.

Horo, NGartplay : thank you.

adbc:
    - Oops regarding *your* winter scene. Said comment should have been on a separate "non-Hansmar" line. :)
    - A cool "cubism" abstract. I like the scene's coloring.

Horo: A beautiful and serene otherworldly place. I really like that terrain mat. Thanks for the TA render time information. (I had assumed so.. and I myself haven't the due patience for excessive render times. ;)

Adbc - very nicely done abstract, love the effect.

NGartplay and hubert - thank you.

• adbc:
    Interesting composition, and love those twirly colours.
    Also liked your winter panorama as well.

Horo:
    Very cool night scene with unusual landscape.

Do you all also post in galleries here or elsewhere? It's convenient to "favorite" pics in galleries to return to them later.

That's a good point Past as Future.  I have very few images here at Daz3D in the gallery.  Wasn't until mermaid mentioned it that I put a few in there.  Most of mine are at Renderosity...but then I don't make art at the moment.

hubert, mermaid, Past as Future : thank you.

edited June 2022

Past as Future - thank you. I publish on Renderosity, here at Daz (link [Gallery]) and on my own website (link [Website]).

The terrain is self made and given a material from Terrain Stacking and High Resolution Terrains 2. The forest with fir trees in the background is a terrain with my own material. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI and the key light by the sun.

Rock Strata

RockStrata.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 234K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo - another superb landscape, the lighting and materials are perfect.

Thank you mermaid.

edited June 2022

A sci-fi scene using the Island Cluster from Island 2, a modified terrain, lighting from the Landscapes under Fantastic Skies

planet-x-fantastic.jpg
    900 x 506 - 374K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

Horo : Impressive terrain scene, awesome materials and sky.

mermaid : sky and lighting are perfect in this scifi scene, great material on the terrain.

This discussion has been closed.