Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 12

Comments

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,109

mermaid : thank you.

Horo : thanks. I know, the cut is due to the plane with a mirror material, I changed the position several times without success.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,764

Nvllcasting: great scene. Don’t think there is anything missing. But if you want to add something, perhaps some dolphins jumping from the sea?

Horo: beautiful sunset scene. Nice abstract too. The city in the glass bottle is wonderful! Love to see what is possible with Bryce in this way.

Adbc: wonderful abstracts, lovely colours.

Electro-Elvis: Fantastic work, wonderful water and water-spray.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,149

Thank you Hansmar.

Hansmar : thank you.

edited August 2023

The terrains are from Landscapes under Fantastic Skies with a material assembled from the same set and Terrain Stacking. Sky and ambient light by a CloudSphere and the inherent HDRI from the Sky Toolbox Expansion 1 set and the key light by the sun.

Clouds over Bay
    The same scene as above, only the CloudSphere, the HDRI and the haze were changed. The scene looks quite different and I cannot decide, which one I like better.

Grid Cloud over Bay

CloudsOverBay.jpg
    1200 x 825 - 276K
    GridCloudOverBay.jpg
    1200 x 825 - 271K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,022
    edited August 2023

Wow Horo both scenes are beautiful, awesome lighting in both.

An abstract using the super reflection method by David to make the abstract.

super-reflective.jpg
    700 x 700 - 421K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - thank you. Beautiful abstract.

Thanks Horo

Horo, Wonderful terrains again.

Mermaid, Lovely abstract.

Thank you Hansmar.

I made a couple of terrains, starting with a picture of clouds that I used before as starting point for the height map. Two rather different renders, where the second one uses an inverted terrain and mixture with another picture.

The balloon is a freebie from the web, that I textured in Bryce.

edited August 2023

Horo : I like both scenes, altough the second one has my preference, due to the haze and the clouds, great atmosphere on both.

mermaid : excellent abstract, lovely colours.

Hansmar : both renders are really beautiful.

Bryce terrains, planets modeled with wings 3D, vegetation form the net.

Post edited by adbc on

Hansmar- thanks two lovely scenes, I like the atmosphere of both

Adbc - wow a beautiful sci-fi scene, thanks 

• huberthubert Posts: 410

Horo:
    - A cool bottled city. Great mats and lighting!
    - Two cool landscapes. I prefer the atmosphere in the 2nd image, yet not that "gridlike" pattern of the clouds.

adbc:
    - A pretty floral mandala.
    - Cool "spiked planet" scenery.

Mermaid: A beautiful abstract, great depth and coloring.

Hansmar: The terrain in your 2nd image "rocks"! :)  Wonderful soft atmosphere.

Hansmar - two great landscape renders. The water in the first looks very good.

adbc - thank you. Very special and nice scene, could almost be an underwater scene.

hubert - thank you.

Thanks Hubert

mermaid, hubert, Horo : thank you.

• I'm a bit late, but thank you all for the kind comments on my picture with the yacht in rough seas.

adbc, Mermaid, Hubert, Horo: Thank you.

adbc, great weird worlds. Those planets could be some kind of weapon systems or bombs; as soon as the spikes contact something, they might explode. I get this feeling, because of the metalic rusty colours. I wonder what the scene would look like if you changed the textures to something green-springlike?

Hansmar : thank you.

edited August 2023

Terrain and material used are from Landscapes under Fantastic Skies. The object was made in Incendia NEXT and given a material from 50 Metals The Treppenhalle Set. The blue and red sun as well as the stars are from the Space Construction Kit. Sky and light by an unpublished HDRI and a bit of yellow light by the sun in the zenith.

Dual Sun World

DualSunWorld.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 231K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow a beautiful landscape Horo all the elements fit the scene perfectly.

While downloading the Legos (Bryce+Lego=Fun), I  found this model at SketchFab, Rusted SciFi Hallway and put together a simple scene using an Hdri from Deep Space 2, the spaceship is also from SketchFab.

mermaid - thank you. Thsi sci-fi scene looks great.

Thanks Horo

edited August 2023

An Experiment with TIR (Total Internal Reflection). All objects are fully transparent with refraction 300. An HDRI from Hyper Textures Base shines as backdrop through the objects, the big one was made in Wings3D, the others are from Gemstones The Cable Stock Set. No HDRI Effect, no sun, no lights. Rendered with Max Ray Depth 12 and TIR 4.

NOTE: If there are several transparent surfaces at different angles, the light that comes through a transparent surface will not only pass through the next transparent surface, but this surface will also reflect part of the light that came through the first surface and thus the total light that finally leaves the object will be lower and different. If TIR in the render options is not enabled, there will be no reflection within an object.

Woven Cube and Beads

WovenCubeBeads.jpg
    1200 x 825 - 295K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow Horo the render is so beautiful and colorful, awesome work

Horo : superb landscape, great object and atmosphere colour.

Excellent result on the TIR experiment, an explosion of colours.

mermaid : wonderful scifi scene.

A combination of a scene "eternal night" adapted, added the tribal gate from RajRaja

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

Horo - Landscapes are beautiful. And these objects are wonderful.

Mermaid - these SF Scene is fantastic.... I love it.

adbd - a beautiful Scene, and the Light is wonderful. Very well done.

mermaid and Yellow Pen - thank you.

adbc - thank you. Very well done scene. Not sure are there rising fog patches or is it smoke from the fires. Whatever is is, it looks great.

Adbc - beautiful scene the lighting is fantastic, thanks for comment 

Yellow Pen thanks

This discussion has been closed.