Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 12

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,023
    edited August 2023

The islands are from the Islands 2, lighting from a Hdri from Grand Mountains, the UFO’s from Drachenlords, the space guys freebies, the stones are tree stones, (pdf from Horo’s site)

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,150

Empty image for me, mermaid crying

O not again, I corrected it again, if it is not visible, I'll post a Pinterest link tomorrow.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,111

mermaid : Excellent island render, great addition of the ufo's and space guys, beautiful atmosphere and light.

Based on the greebled planet on page 96, I changed the setup a bit and the material (green-spring like) as Hansmar suggested.

mermaid - it's here now laugh Very nice scene with the rays and the returning aliens.

adbc - well done, very nicely done scene.

Horo : thank you.

Thanks Adbc and Horo

Adbc - awesome result with tge spring version, well done

edited August 2023

The main terrain is from HRT 4 and two for the plain self made. All with a material from HRT 1. The clouds are from the Sky Toolbox. Sun and ambient light by an unpublished HDRI.

Desertlike Land

DesertlikeLand.jpg
    1200 x 825 - 245K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow another fantastic landscape Horo the atmosphere is superb 

Horo : I agree with mermaid, this is an impressive landscape.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,764
    edited August 2023

Mermaid, Great scifi scene. Good use of those islands

adbc, Your new version looks very good.

Horo, Wonderful landscape, great moody render.

I think I never showed this render before. I used the Vegetation package by David B and Horo, the Rosenpass HDRI and two copies of the Silverkey fawn.

Post edited by Hansmar on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,764

And I had to try the TIR. I used the shape 'geometric 3', made it 100% transparent and 50% reflective. The sky is from Examples scene 5, but with a modified haze colour (and small other changes). I rendered with TIR and without. The first one is with TIR and the second one without. Very nice effect, that TIR!

edited August 2023

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

Hansmar - absolute beautifully done forest scene with the fawns. Your tests with and without TIR show the effect very good. I think you used TIR 2.

The previous Desertlike Land started with a sea, but the result was horrid, so I gave it another try. Terrain and material are like above, also the HDRI, though rotated a bit. The clouds are from 2D & 3D Clouds, the water the ground plane with my material and the camera is higher up and FOV much wider.

Step Coast

StepCoast.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 191K
    Post edited by Horo on

Hansmar : thank you for your comment.

The forest landscape is an awesome view, great vegetation and lighting. Great TIR tests to show the effect.

Horo : again a fantastic landscape, very realistic.

• huberthubert Posts: 410

Mermaid: A cool SciFi scene. Great light rays effect!

adbc: A nicely done otherworldly scenery. Cool lighting.

Horo:
    - An impressive barren "Desertlike Land" landscape. Great mat!
    - You rocky shore szene rocks. Awesome terrain work and water mat. Cool POV.

Hansmar:
    - I cannot remember haviong seen this forest scene. Great composition and impressive foliage!
    - Cool abstract images with a nice soft coloring.

Hansmar  - beautiful forest with the fawns, nice results with the TIR examples, thanks for your comment

Horo -  wow another beautiful scene, awesome water and shoreline.

Hubert - thanks

Thank you adbc, hubert and mermaid.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,854

mermaid, that reminds me of 2021 Space Oddysey...great concept.

adbc, great sci fi construction.  The greeble are cool as are the plants.

Horo, two amazing landscapes.  Each time you create one they are so different from each other.

Hansmar, you go between genres with ease.  You glass look abstracts are beautiful as is your landscape.

Thanks NGartplay

Thank you NGartplay.

hubert, NGartplay : thank you.

edited August 2023

There was a big Sale in the store today. I managed to get a few of Horo's and David's Products with my winnings. New products to play with smiley

mermaid : thanks for the info, huge discount, also ordered a few items with the contest winnings.

edited August 2023

The buildings Organodron City and Martian Colonial City are by Herminio Nieves, given a material from Fifty Funky Shapes & Fifty Funky Metals, the terrain in the background was made from Mars elevation data and given one of my own materials. Sky and ambient light by an unpublished HDRI, the key light by the sun. The moon is a sphere with a Mars map.

Alien Settlement

AlienSettlement.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 149K
    Post edited by Horo on
    edited August 2023

The Soccer ball (100% transparent, 50% reflective) inside a 8 sided pyramid (50% transparent, 100% reflective), lit by an Hdri which I saved from one of my earlier renders.

combined-objects.jpg
    1000 x 500 - 355K

mermaid - cool idea, who thought that is a soccer ball, looks more like diamonds. Looks great.

Thanks Horo

Horo : beautiful scene, soft lighting, love the material on the buildings.

mermaid : amazing effect on the soccer ball.

A very simple abstract, only tori, one plane and an hdri background.

Sorry Horo not sure how I missed your fantastic Alien Settlement, awesome render.

Adbc - thanks. Your abstract is amazing, beautiful heart shaped effect

mermaid - thank you. No problem, we uploaded the image at the same minute this morning, obviously I was a few seconds earlier so you missed it.

adbc - like a heart, really very beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.