There is Snow in my Dinosaur's Complaint Thread

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

In Dragon Cave, I tried the vamp action on my seven eggs but only killed two of the eggs. The rest got turned into vampires.

That's one of the reasons I left the site. DragonAdopters was so much better in so many ways (Less biased moderators too urgh) and actually had ways to socialize with other users, but it got closed down because real life reasons v_v

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,140
    edited December 1969

DS 4.8 wants my cereal number.

It uses the same serial number as the general release, but doesn't share settings so it doesn't have the serial number saved.

Trying a simple iRay render to see what it is like.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

It uses the same serial number as the general release, but doesn't share settings so it doesn't have the serial number saved.

tee hee, capt crunch or lucky charms?

edited December 1969

No shredded mini wheat

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,955
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    i am tempted to make a product and call it fifty shaders of daz studio and a matching product called fifty shakers of poser.

I bet they'd sell! :smirk:

I'm going to write a book about egg farming called "50 Shades Of Lay" :ahhh:

..with the way things are going these days, I'm more prone to pen 50 Shades of Meh :-/

edited December 1969

No shredded mini wheat

frosted on one side? :)

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:
    i am tempted to make a product and call it fifty shaders of daz studio and a matching product called fifty shakers of poser.

Maybe I'll write a book about horses...Fifty Shades of Hay! :-P

Dana

I've just started up working on a guide for serial killers! :bug:

It's called...

50 Shades Of Slay :ahhh: :ahhh:
    ...for cereal killers mine would be 50 Shades of Special K™

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Rain. Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain, :blank:

...better than Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow...
    edited December 1969

255 in hexadecimal would be 2 foxtrots. :lol:

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    10 minutes until bus time! :cheese:

Looking forward to beer on the patio, omg, stressed way out..

/rant start

Hardware guy came in, spent 15 minutes and discovered something he didn't tell me which means a driver rewrite on the USB driver, then when no-one was in the area packed up and left without a word. He's been warned by his boss and HR, but.. he just keeps not coming in, or coming in and leaving without telling anyone.

He's a nice guy, but he's not on my friends list any more at this point. He's making this project slow to a crawl since I'm carrying 95% of the work (and I'm not THAT good). :shut: :shut:

I hope I can find a new job soon, before this project sinks beneath the waves from its own weight. :shut:

/rant ends

...most appropriate rant.
    edited December 1969

Is it really after seven pm?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes, it's quarter past eleven here

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

/rant start

Hardware guy came in, spent 15 minutes and discovered something he didn't tell me which means a driver rewrite on the USB driver, then when no-one was in the area packed up and left without a word. He's been warned by his boss and HR, but.. he just keeps not coming in, or coming in and leaving without telling anyone.

He's a nice guy, but he's not on my friends list any more at this point. He's making this project slow to a crawl since I'm carrying 95% of the work (and I'm not THAT good). :shut: :shut:

I hope I can find a new job soon, before this project sinks beneath the waves from its own weight. :shut:

/rant ends

Is stuff like this which keep me on the freelance trail :) Here's hoping something will come up which is more nourishing for you :)

edited December 1969

stuff was much simpler when it was an eight bit world hey :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    TroutFace said:

/rant start

/rant ends

...most appropriate rant.

fifty shafes of feh :)

edited December 1969

iz getting easier to resist mm stuff. seems like g2m stuff is fizzing fizzled.

i guess no one wants to see 3de renders anymore?

walking in dirty yucky snow is depressing. littl renderathon bubble burst. blahhh splahhht

Am hardcore biased, don't see myself going unbiased anytime soon :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Hay! :lol:

is it caturday yet?

(eeek forum slow)

lol kitteh haz the Harrison Ford smile :)

Thursday here if that helps :lol:

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,461
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Yes, we used pencils a lot back then.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

I am so sleepy that I want to lie down in my bed and close my eyes and fall asleep. Soon it will be eight pm here which means closer to bed time.

• donahue_shelly@yahoo.com[email protected] Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

... Le' sigh. Not entirely sure when this issue cropped up but I am having issues with Daz and YouTube. Previously I could watch videos with Daz up and rendering. But now Shockwave flash crashes if I am on YouTube with Daz just sitting on a scene (meaning it's not even rendering). My best guess is something in the 4.7 update is the culprit but it could also be something in Firefox

As near as I can tell, my flash drivers are up to date though I guess I can double check

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,075
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    TroutFace said:

..with the way things are going these days, I'm more prone to pen 50 Shades of Meh :-/
    I'd buy that book. :lol:
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,075
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    Rain. Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain, :blank:

...better than Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow...
    Absolutely! Other Non-complaint: the sun peeked out and the temp went to 71 F - shirt-sleeve weather! :cheese:
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited March 2015

really off topic but I keep seeing the acronym EFTPOS mentioned on Australian websites. I haven't seen it anywhere else except on New Zealand sites, I think. I'm going to research EFTPOS now. Bye

edited bad grammar

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,183
    edited December 1969

It hit 60F here today! WooHoo! Unfortunately, tomorrow it will only get up to 38F...40F if we're lucky. It seems a lot of the snow has melted already, though. The piles are much lower than they were. They're not gone, though, just lower. And the ground is very, very soggy. Squish, squish.

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Yes, we used pencils a lot back then.

No.2 pencils? :)

don't think ever seen No.1 or No.3

staplers haven't changed much

what's more fun than invisible ink? :lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    iz getting easier to resist mm stuff. seems like g2m stuff is fizzing fizzled.

i guess no one wants to see 3de renders anymore?

walking in dirty yucky snow is depressing. littl renderathon bubble burst. blahhh splahhht

Am hardcore biased, don't see myself going unbiased anytime soon :)

thanks, not feeling so lonely now :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:

I am so sleepy that I want to lie down in my bed and close my eyes and fall asleep. Soon it will be eight pm here which means closer to bed time.

pillows are calling :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    TroutFace said:
    DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:

Maybe I'll write a book about horses...Fifty Shades of Hay! :-P

Dana

I've just started up working on a guide for serial killers! :bug:

It's called...

50 Shades Of Slay :ahhh: :ahhh:
    ...for cereal killers mine would be 50 Shades of Special K™

59 bottles of BEER on the wall :cheese:

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    It hit 60F here today! WooHoo! Unfortunately, tomorrow it will only get up to 38F...40F if we're lucky. It seems a lot of the snow has melted already, though. The piles are much lower than they were. They're not gone, though, just lower. And the ground is very, very soggy. Squish, squish.

Dana

the kind of squishy mud rip the shoes off your feet :shut:

edited December 1969

really off topic but I keep seeing the acronym EFTPOS mentioned on Australian websites. I haven't seen it anywhere else except on New Zealand sites, I think. I'm going to research EFTPOS now. Bye

edited bad grammar

electronic file tequila point of sale :)

This discussion has been closed.