edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Rezca said:
    Hng... Feeling so worthless right now.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ rezca }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :coolsmile:

hugz +1 :)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

almost full moon all glowy in the north sky with a solitary bright star a couple of degrees down and westward from it shimmering as tho is pointing the way to a rainbow or something :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,140
    edited December 1969

i hate using public restrooms but when i am out all day i got to use them.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,074
    edited December 1969

Wow the thread sure grew while I was gone.

@TroutFace
    Another Pinup drop to start your day off right. :lol:

Mei_Lin_Couch_Iray.jpg
    1400 x 1500 - 460K
    edited December 1969

what is a pin up with a dude instead of a gal in it called?

edited December 1969

"Beefcake".
    "Cheesecake" for the gal pinup. :)
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

"Beefcake".

thanks maybe i can render some hot dudes in jock straps that i think i got. as long as they are real hot.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

"Beefcake".

I just call them pinups

Llwyn_Onn.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 1M
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,461
    edited December 1969

March is almost gone. Yea! Snow is melting again. Yea!

Here's hoping good weather on April 1 is not a joke.

edited December 1969

How about "End of the Madness Complaint Thread"

edited December 1969

why it is raining and i left my umbrella at home complaint thread

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...The Crikey I'm Bering Nibbled On By a Fairy Dragon Complaint Thread.

Fairy Dragons!!

+1

edited March 2015

tjohn said:

"Beefcake".

thanks maybe i can render some hot dudes in jock straps that i think i got. as long as they are real hot.

kewl !! :)

or hawt rather

The Pin UP Dude in My Soup Complaint Thread

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

the birthday girl hair doesn't come with cake. -'plaint

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I'm so far behind in reading these posts that I will never get caught up. Might have a slight chance today as the little dude had to stay home because his dad is sick today. Maybe he did too much merry making at Sherwood Forest Faire yesterday.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,182
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

@TroutFace

Very nice!

Dana

edited March 2015

I'm trying to retire. I tell my customers that but they keep breaking their computers and who do they call? Bug Buster!

How do you say "NO" to an 80 year old granny who can't play solitaire anymore because some virus got in because her great grand kids found a game on-line. (*sigh*)

I'm so sick of chasing bugs from other people's computers. The bugs have gotten more sophisticated, and I swear the users have gotten less cautious.

Today, I got a call from an old guy and his wife who have two ancient WindowsXP machines that run an old version of QuickBooks that they use to manage their home business. He's just bought a new Win8 computer but of course QuickBooks won't run on it and he wants the old XP machines "cleaned up" and made good again so he doesn't have to convert his QuickBooks stuff. Arghhhhh....

I wouldn't mind just rebuilding an XP machine back to virgin SP3 state but re-installing third party software and data folders is not a fun afternoon. I just want to retire. I don't take new customers but how do you say no to someone who really likes the 200% effort and 50% cost that I give them? My typical charge is $50 to $70 when I should be charging $150 but you can't do that in this market.

I have drawn the line at WindowsME and Windows98. I very happily say "NO", "No way!", "Not in a million years", "Go Away". And run screaming in the other direction as fast as my fat little legs and overclocking heart will take me. :ohh:

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,182
    edited December 1969

Wow, running a business on XP? Quickbooks isn't that expensive, is it? And maybe he can get an upgrade price. conversions might not be required, I don't think they've changed formats. Probably all that would be needed is to import the data. Maybe even just copy it to the new system where QB would expect to see it.

Last night there was more snow in the forecast for Massachusetts. But it looks like it will stay west and north of Rte. 495, which means I'll be safe. But these things have a way of changing for the worse.

The When Will it Stop Snowing Complaint Thread.

Dana

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    what's for lunch?

starving.

can't do excel on an empty stomach. gonna try and customize the ribbon today. :lol:

think there'll be an april 1st gag this year? last year, waz the emperor's invisible clothes?

...in my book that ribbon format is one of MS's bad ideas. Required a lot more mouse moving and clicking to do what I could do with the old menu bar. Sometimes so called "updates" tend to be two steps backwards for every step forwards.

April 1st: release of Daz Studio 5 with an "open" cloth dynamic system, polygon modelling, and fully functional "Make Art" button.

I second the fully functional Mark Art button. The one I got several years ago doesn't work very well. When I click on it, nothing happens.

• donahue_shelly@yahoo.com[email protected] Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Someone is mowing outside and all my nose wants to do now is sneeze

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 1969

yuck. Someone doing tree work woke me up at 7 in the morning once. The people were using chain saws and that big chopping/shredding machine that turns branches in little wood chips. I don't know the name of the machine.

edited December 1969

yuck. Someone doing tree work woke me up at 7 in the morning once. The people were using chain saws and that big chopping/shredding machine that turns branches in little wood chips. I don't know the name of the machine.

A wood chipper? :)
    edited March 2015

how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood ...

The blur :lol: :dblfacepalm:
    who could the red queen be?
    first guess woulda been Tessa, but Cloee is a devious lil Machiavellian, wouldn't be suhprised if red queen is ole Cloe
    the b&b mcdougal episode was cute, Oliver and Clark sitting next to each other, they look so cute together

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Wow, running a business on XP? Quickbooks isn't that expensive, is it? And maybe he can get an upgrade price. conversions might not be required, I don't think they've changed formats. Probably all that would be needed is to import the data. Maybe even just copy it to the new system where QB would expect to see it.

Last night there was more snow in the forecast for Massachusetts. But it looks like it will stay west and north of Rte. 495, which means I'll be safe. But these things have a way of changing for the worse.

The When Will it Stop Snowing Complaint Thread.

Dana

I know very little about QuickBooks. Don't want to learn. I'll install it but I'm not going to get into the business of converting files.

He claims that he can't convert. I advised him to talk with friend or professionals about converting to a newer or different book system. I'll fix his XP system and install the old QuickBooks but that's all I'm going to do.

edited December 1969

how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood ...

The blur :lol: :dblfacepalm:
    who could the red queen be?
    first guess woulda been Tessa, but Cloee is a devious lil Machiavellian, wouldn't be suhprised if red queen is ole Cloe
    the b&b mcdougal episode was cute, Oliver and Clark sitting next to each other, they look so cute together

I know who it is. :lol:
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

@TroutFace

w00000000000000000000000t! :vampire: :snake: :coolsmile:

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Yes, a wood chipper. Thanks

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Yes, a wood chipper. Thanks

Somehow I thought that link was to the new thread :lol:

The Woodhcipper's Complaint Thread?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,954
    edited March 2015

tjohn said:

"Beefcake".

kewl !! :)

or hawt rather

The Pin UP Dude in My Soup Complaint Thread
    (.crikey, the old thread is still going)

...a parody of...

girl_in_my_soup.jpg
    300 x 451 - 27K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited March 2015

Thinking about many things...

- How to release and promote my album, do it myself or try to work with Xenomorph on it? DIY would be an interesting experience, but will almost surely lead to lower sales..
    - Album cover and art for each track.. going to need something special.. could take a week or two just to create all the artwork
    - Liner notes? Is there any point any more?
    - Get beer on the way home, or sit outside at the bar? Cheaper to get a six pack (and it's better beer), but I have no porch in the Sun.. argh..

Giving myself a headache.. :long:

<-----There be Fairy dragons</a>

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.