There is Snow in my Dinosaur's Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited March 2015

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...for yourself or a G2F character?

wish it was for me :lol:

this one http://www.daz3d.com/lacy-teddy-lingerie-for-genesis-2-female-s

maybe i do deserve a special trip to Victoria's secret? :) one in the mall about a 20 minute bus ride.

spock_cat.gif
    248 x 198 - 1M
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,955
    edited December 1969

...OK....ahhh....Leela won't be wearing that.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited March 2015

Don't worry about me. I am just trying to find a beach near Geelong, Victoria, Australia. I know Saint Kilda is closer to Melbourne but it is in Port Phillip Bay, not near the ocean. Maybe I'll just take the V/Line train to Geelong and a bus to Anglesea. Now I just need to find the schedules for the train and bus.

edit: ah, Anglesea doesn't have a local bus. Maybe I'll go to Warrnambool instead. At least Warrnambool has a local bus system.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

Don't worry about me. I am just trying to find a beach near Geelong, Victoria, Australia. I know Saint Kilda is closer to Melbourne but it is in Port Phillip Bay, not near the ocean. Maybe I'll just take the V/Line train to Geelong and a bus to Anglesea. Now I just need to find the schedules for the train and bus.

edit: ah, Anglesea doesn't have a local bus. Maybe I'll go to Warrnambool instead. At least Warrnambool has a local bus system.

you're in Australia?

try the chocolate, i heard is real good

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,182
    edited December 1969

you're in Australia?

Um, I think that's Austria. I could be wrong.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,955
    edited December 1969

...well they do make good liquorice.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Gloomy grey Saturday morning, an extra workday because of the storm scare yesterday. Woez. Hopefully can get it done in an hour or three :)

sun's not on this side. it's on vacation

Everything seems just a little tougher than it ought to be right now :lol:

edited March 2015

you're in Australia?

Bells Beach http://www.visitgreatoceanroad.org.au/the-surfcoast/torquay/beaches/bells-beach

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Spend far too much time on freeways :lol:

road.jpg
    1500 x 628 - 69K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,140
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

maybe i do deserve a special trip to Victoria's secret? :) one in the mall about a 20 minute bus ride.

is that a kitty cat?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,140
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

my Zezan would wear it but she prefers to wear as little as possible. she is a fairy who hates clothing but only wears it to be polite.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

my Zezan would wear it but she prefers to wear as little as possible. she is a fairy who hates clothing but only wears it to be polite.

their wings are in the way for a lot of outfits :)

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

you're in Australia?

Um, I think that's Austria. I could be wrong.

Dana

ferrero roche is made in germany :-P

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

Good morning! :cheese: Sipping coffee and nibbling cashews.. soon will fire up DS and play some!

Supposed to be in the 70Fs today.. 10% chance of rain, no severe weather forecast (whew)! I might go out for a short shoppig trip, or I might just send out for pizza - Pizza Hut has a BOGO going on, I'be be set for the whole weekend!

Music composing later.. hee hee.. :cheese:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Gloomy grey Saturday morning, an extra workday because of the storm scare yesterday. Woez. Hopefully can get it done in an hour or three :)

sun's not on this side. it's on vacation

Everything seems just a little tougher than it ought to be right now :lol:

takes more serious motivation to wake up sometimes. :)

it's snowing right naos, can hardly believe it :lol:
    prolly won't stick

edited March 2015

Kyoto Kid said:

black jelly beans!!

tigr.jpg
    300 x 300 - 15K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,461
    edited March 2015

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...arrrgh! Fish Fry Friday complaint:

Lazy and cluelss 20 something hipsters. ...

Although my anecdote below doesn't address the "lazy" attribute of your subject I will poke fun at the "clueless" part.

Just at what age does this schism between the ancient wise ones and the ignorant self-absorbed young people begin? I was in WalMart yesterday (yes, even I lower my expectations and deal with the bane of modern private enterprise in order to find a bargain) and was lurking in the DVD department along side another customer. A woman of similar age to me. A young male clerk of about 20 was stocking new DVDs onto the shelves and was being helped by another young clerk of perhaps 18. I didn't hear the beginning of the conversation between the two boys but both the woman and I clearly heard the older boy say "how can you not know who Meryl Streep is? I swear, you young people are clueless about the world". The woman and I looked at each other and we both burst out laughing.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,461
    edited March 2015

Kyoto Kid said:

There is no good liquorice! (*blech*)

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    edited December 1969

Eating my own dog food time! :lol: :lol:

All but the last 2 tracks of the album done, so I've started to sequence and master the existing songs. Right now, sitting here listening to the album play start to finish, and while I've had to go back and re-mix one tune, and change instruments on a few others, I'm pretty happy with the tonal and stylistic consistency! :bug:

I'll be starting in on the next to last track today, hopefully finish it off tomorrow or Monday (depending on how burned out I get on it today). Then it's final mastering for a full weekend! :ahhh:

Third cup of coffee down, pre-ordered my BOGO pizzas (one a chicken and bacon pizza, the next a premium salami with toasted Asiago crust). There's food for the whole weekend! :cheese:

Will go out for a few beeeeeeeeeeeeeers later this afternoon, will need a nice break by then. :blank:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spend far too much time on freeways :lol:

Pretty lonely freeway, too!

Dana

edited December 1969

Wind Chill is about 20 degrees F in Baltimore / Washington area. I want to move to Oklahoma. I think Tulsa is near the Ozark mountains too.

daz_website_2.jpg
    617 x 348 - 76K
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Good morning! :cheese: Sipping coffee and nibbling cashews.. soon will fire up DS and play some!

Supposed to be in the 70Fs today.. 10% chance of rain, no severe weather forecast (whew)! I might go out for a short shoppig trip, or I might just send out for pizza - Pizza Hut has a BOGO going on, I'be be set for the whole weekend!

Just looked out my window...it's snowing. >:-(

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:

Dana

:bug: :gulp: :ahhh:

edited December 1969

Wind Chill is about 20 degrees F in Baltimore / Washington area. I want to move to Oklahoma. I think Tulsa is near the Ozark mountains too.

We get snow and 20F in the Winter. The Summers can hit 110F. We get tornadoes, and minor earthquakes.

Not recommended. :down:

edited March 2015

I forgot about the earthquakes. Thanks. Maybe I'll go to Oklahoma in the fall for a week. At least the leaves will change colors in autumn. I can then take photos of the trees and use them as a background image. Now I just need to find a bus that goes to the Ozark mountains or a town near the mountains. lol

edit: scratch that. I can't find any tour buses that run outside of big cities. No buses except Greyhound run outside of Springfield, Mo, Tulsa, Ok and Oklahoma City. I forgot Oklahoma is kinda rural. I'm sure I'll find something in Oklahoma to use as a nice background. Maybe I'll go to a little park or riverfront in downtown.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:

Dana

yep. snowing.

will easter bunny bring chocolate if iz snow?

edited December 1969

how do you pronounce NVIATWAS?

en-via-twas ?

NGIATWAS - nekkie gianni in a temple with a sweety :lol:

edited December 1969

NMIATWAS

Naked Mike In A temple With A Stick

:ahhh:

edited December 1969

I forgot about the earthquakes. Thanks. Maybe I'll go to Oklahoma in the fall for a week. At least the leaves will change colors in autumn. I can then take photos of the trees and use them as a background image. Now I just need to find a bus that goes to the Ozark mountains or a town near the mountains. lol

edit: scratch that. I can't find any tour buses that run outside of big cities. No buses except Greyhound run outside of Springfield, Mo, Tulsa, Ok and Oklahoma City. I forgot Oklahoma is kinda rural. I'm sure I'll find something in Oklahoma to use as a nice background. Maybe I'll go to a little park or riverfront in downtown.

Yeah, there's no way short of owning a car to go see the nice looking places. There are a lot of parks around the city, some accessible by bus, so it's not *impossible* to finds a nice, pretty place to sit and take pics it's not easy. :down: :down:

• donahue_shelly@yahoo.com[email protected] Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

... My ESC key has stopped responding. All my other keys work but not that one. Now I have to go buy a new ergonomic keyboard today.

This discussion has been closed.