There is Snow in my Dinosaur's Complaint Thread

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,075
    edited December 1969

... My ESC key has stopped responding. All my other keys work but not that one. Now I have to go buy a new ergonomic keyboard today.

No escape! Trapped! :ahhh:
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

... My ESC key has stopped responding. All my other keys work but not that one. Now I have to go buy a new ergonomic keyboard today.

Blech, well, I hope you find a good one! :cheese:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited March 2015

started making my snack fixins for smallville season 9 & 10 marathon. :)

fresh ranch veggie dip, chicken nuggets, heating frozen french fries on a cookie sheet.
    flutterby crackers, peanutbutter & jam, cheese quesadillas
    out of beer :shut: but haz pinot gri
    oops ate half the nuggies already

you'd never know from the s10 box smallville was about superman.

hoping tin foil will keep snacks warm for a coupla episodes

snow is coming down heavy, keeps changing direction :)

no oreos or lorna doones to dunk, didn't think of it til now.

oops nuggies gone

i should set up renders to render during episodes

snow is blowing practally sideways :bug:

Post edited by Mistara on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,955
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spend far too much time on freeways :lol:

...Wir fahr'n fahr'n fahr'n auf der Autobahn
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...for yourself or a G2F character?

wish it was for me :lol:

this one http://www.daz3d.com/lacy-teddy-lingerie-for-genesis-2-female-s

maybe i do deserve a special trip to Victoria's secret? :) one in the mall about a 20 minute bus ride.

my Zezan would wear it but she prefers to wear as little as possible. she is a fairy who hates clothing but only wears it to be polite.
    ...Leela's too modest. :red:

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...arrrgh! Fish Fry Friday complaint:

Lazy and cluelss 20 something hipsters. ...

Although my anecdote below doesn't address the "lazy" attribute of your subject I will poke fun at the "clueless" part.

Just at what age does this schism between the ancient wise ones and the ignorant self-absorbed young people begin? I was in WalMart yesterday (yes, even I lower my expectations and deal with the bane of modern private enterprise in order to find a bargain) and was lurking in the DVD department along side another customer. A woman of similar age to me. A young male clerk of about 20 was stocking new DVDs onto the shelves and was being helped by another young clerk of perhaps 18. I didn't hear the beginning of the conversation between the two boys but both the woman and I clearly heard the older boy say "how can you not know who Meryl Streep is? I swear, you young people are clueless about the world". The woman and I looked at each other and we both burst out laughing.
    ...good one. :lol:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,182
    edited December 1969

Is it the Microsoft one? I love this keyboard. I recently bought a new one and retired the old one to be a backup. I got a really good deal on it because I had a coupon for $25 from Staples. It only cost me $7 and change because it was also on sale. That included tax.

Dana

edited December 1969

Du *mad* Du hast *mad* DU HAST MICH *mad**mad**mad*

"The Forbidden Lust for Death" is done.

My soul aches. The last track, "Triumph of Darkness", will be my greatest effort :blank:

Given I spent all last night at a strip club that's going to be torn down Monday to make way for a Starbucks.. it seems relevant..

edited December 1969

Wind Chill is about 20 degrees F in Baltimore / Washington area. I want to move to Oklahoma. I think Tulsa is near the Ozark mountains too.

...trust me, you don't want to live in Oklahoma. It's in the middle of Tornado Alley, it's rather flat (Ozarks are in Arkansas/Misourri), can get stiflingly hot in summer (100s+), can experience extreme contrasts in weather from day to day, very conservative, transit not as big a priority, weird beer laws...
    edited March 2015

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well they do make good liquorice.

black jelly beans!!

...Tigger and Flutterby.

Aussie Liquorice: Really good for a scratchy throat.

97-licorice-02.jpg
    540 x 768 - 329K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:
    Good morning! :cheese: Sipping coffee and nibbling cashews.. soon will fire up DS and play some!

Supposed to be in the 70Fs today.. 10% chance of rain, no severe weather forecast (whew)! I might go out for a short shoppig trip, or I might just send out for pizza - Pizza Hut has a BOGO going on, I'be be set for the whole weekend!

Music composing later.. hee hee.. :cheese:

Just looked out my window...it's snowing. >:-(

Dana

yep. snowing.

will easter bunny bring chocolate if iz snow?
    ...drizzly in Swindon...

swindon_station_wet.png
    1200 x 900 - 1M
    edited December 1969

I love in a platonic way, all of you, so you get the first look at the next to last track on my album. This is.. "The forbidden lust for Death" :blank::blank: :blank:

https://soundcloud.com/synthetic_aurality/the-forbidden-lust-for-death

Enjoy. This took a lot out of me to make..

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Yeah, there's no way short of owning a car to go see the nice looking places. There are a lot of parks around the city, some accessible by bus, so it's not *impossible* to finds a nice, pretty place to sit and take pics it's not easy. :down: :down:

You know, I might have better luck with public transit in Dallas or Houston, Texas. At least Houston has a light rail/street car. Thanks for the advice TroutFace and Kyoto Kid.

I have an old scene of the wild west saloon in Daz format but I can't find it. Let me go look for it.

edited March 2015

TroutFace said:
    Yeah, there's no way short of owning a car to go see the nice looking places. There are a lot of parks around the city, some accessible by bus, so it's not *impossible* to finds a nice, pretty place to sit and take pics it's not easy. :down: :down:

You know, I might have better luck with public transit in Dallas or Houston, Texas. At least Houston has a light rail/street car. Thanks for the advice TroutFace and Kyoto Kid.

I have an old scene of the wild west saloon in Daz format but I can't find it. Let me go look for it.
    ...watch out, they have "open carry" laws in Texas.

...oh. and Houston's Light rail tram tends to be very accident prone mostly due to bad motorists.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,140
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

maybe i do deserve a special trip to Victoria's secret? :) one in the mall about a 20 minute bus ride.

my Zezan would wear it but she prefers to wear as little as possible. she is a fairy who hates clothing but only wears it to be polite.

their wings are in the way for a lot of outfits :)

yeah it is hard to dress without hurting her wings.

edited December 1969

woah put the first smallville dvd in expecting a lot of WB mercials. short ad for bloo ray, was it.

cooking up more marathon snacks

do some installing tween episodes. renderathon!!!

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

this looks a faerie dress :) http://www.daz3d.com/ulysses-dress-for-genesis-2-female-s

trying to imagine a scene for both outfits ... all my efforts lately been steampunky. steampunk faeries?

edited December 1969

tee hee need a squirrel saddle for the demifey who don't fly :lol:

edited December 1969

Zezan is a fairy who is as tall as a human.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    did you get the email from rosity bout the cc attack?

No I have not, but then I have not bought anything from them since 2013. Not sure why I have not.

No email here either. Haven't dabbled with 3D much lately, but it's not like I've got space on my laptop for it either. Not cut out for 3D work I think, or anything really. Leave the art to the artists, and stop pretending to be something I'm not.

But but but but but but but but but but but but but you got a great thing going with line and colour whisky tango foxtrot :lol:

That's 2D drawing not 3D, and no I don't.
    ...but then why did you pay to have C4D which I would never hope to afford unless I won a lotto?

Hopeless optimism perhaps? Was back when I actually thought I could be an artist and use the program anyway, but there's a reason I haven't bought anything much from DAZ the past few years and am still on R13 Visualize when R16 has long since been released and still have Vue 10 Complete despite really wanting xStream and several new versions being pushed out since then. That rain/snow effect they added in really looks handy...

Basically realizing I never could have been an artist to begin with - 2D or 3D - and pretending I could was just foolish.

art has millions mediums, need the imagination, you definitely haz :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

this looks a faerie dress :) http://www.daz3d.com/ulysses-dress-for-genesis-2-female-s

trying to imagine a scene for both outfits ... all my efforts lately been steampunky. steampunk faeries?
    ...looks like it's made from flutterby wings though. Don't think their "queen" would like that.

edited December 1969

Found a new document that I did not have when I filled out taxes, now I have to amend my taxes and I want to make sure I do it right. Ugghh.

edited December 1969

I feel like an idiot as I do not know what I am doing

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Sun drenched blue sky seems to go forever outside my window :)

edited December 1969

I feel like an idiot as I do not know what I am doing

+1 :)

edited December 1969

...yeah working with Iray, sometimes I feel the same. Just keep moving sliders and pushing buttons to see what it does next..

Note: Not an advisable practise while aboard the ISS.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,075
    edited December 1969

The I Don't Know What I'm Doing And What If I Did Complaint Thread
    The Everything I Needed To Know I Never Learned At All Complaint Thread
    The Name Of This Thread Is Much Too Long But So What Complaint Thread
    The Hold The Mayo Complaint Thread
    Who Ray? I Ray You Ray We All Ray For Iray Complaint Thread
    The Are You Looking At Me Complaint Thread

edited December 1969

...The Why Won't Winter Go Away Complaint Thread?
    ...The Auntie Em, It's A Twister Complaint Thread!
    ...The Got Caught In A Downpour And Got Sick Complaint Thread.
    ...The Why Must I Work On Sundays Complaint Thread?
    ...The Why Do People Have To Be So Inconsiderate Complaint Thread?
    ...The When Will They Stop Giving Away Driver's Licences in Cereal Boxes Complaint Thread?

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 1969

I'm a total doofus. I thought Bass Strait in Australia was named after the fish. :red: It is actually named after the British explorer George Bass.

edited March 2015

I'm a total doofus. I thought Bass Strait in Australia was named after the fish. :red: It is actually named after the British explorer George Bass.

Norfolk Island is named for the ship he sailed around Tasmania in :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
This discussion has been closed.