Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2022 (CLOSED)

Comments

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425

AgitatedRiot said:

Fae3D said:

Just barely got this one done in time!

Sandman

Somebody is already thinking about Christmas! ^_^  (Made for Llola Lane's RENDER A MONTH Challenge - Christmas) 

Rendered in Daz Studio Iray.

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Cute. I love it. 

Thanks!  I'm glad you like it ^_^

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I think you did a great job on that render @Fae3D!

Thanks for sharing it with us laugh

Saphirewild said:

I think you did a great job on that render @Fae3D!

Thanks for sharing it with us laugh

Thank you so much! I'm just glad I got it done in time ^_^

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063
    edited August 2022

Hi Gang.. sorry late with my post... Lots of RL going on lately... All good stuff though ;)

Here's mine...

"JingleBelle Christmas"

CHRISTMAS JingleBelle 40minutes 62percent DONE SIGN framed.jpg
    1144 x 1144 - 300K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on

Fae3D said:

Just barely got this one done in time!

Sandman

Somebody is already thinking about Christmas! ^_^  (Made for Llola Lane's RENDER A MONTH Challenge - Christmas)

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Better late than never I say... ;)  Well worth the wait Fae... Thanks for joining the fun!

Sven Dullah said:

Xmas gone south;)

Oh my Sven... That's an exciting art piece!  One could tell a million stories with that one... Well done.. Thanks for sharing!

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited September 2022

Just a quick post as I have to rush off to work. I'll update later.

Update: Where did the month of August go? Good thing it had 31 days or I would have missed what was supposed to be one of the easier months for this challenge as I knew long in advance what I was going to do. But realizing yesterday it was the last day of the month I had to scrap that plan and make a plan B, which I also had to scrap and then fall back on my universal out-of-time-solution - putting Ducky in the spotlight.

Cozy Xmas 

As always, a pleasure seeing everyone's artwork but I agree it's a bit weird seeing Christmas in August. But then again, last year, some stores started selling x-mas stuff in September, so it's getting earlier and earlier.

Cosyxmas.jpg
    2500 x 2000 - 3M
    Post edited by isidorn on

isidorn said:

Just a quick post as I have to rush off to work. I'll update later.

YAY... You and duckie made it isidorn... still have a few hours on my clock here in Ohio.  ;)

Ok gang... September is upon us... and it's time to celebrate our BIRTH DAY!  git it???  Post'em when it's September for you!

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,235
    edited September 2022

♫It's my birthday, and I meow if I want to.♪

Birth Day.jpg
    1920 x 1186 - 1M
    Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Hah! Now I'll have that song stuck in my head @AgitatedRiot . But I forgive you due to the kitteh with the kittens. Meow!

• Meeeow

AgitatedRiot said:

Haa.. that is Purrrrrrrrrrfect Agi... You know I love kittehzzzzzzzzzzzz... and a Mama with babies is extra brownie points for ya ;)  Thanks for starting us off.  I am working on mine.  I have a few ideas ;)

• Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Haa.. that is Purrrrrrrrrrfect Agi... You know I love kittehzzzzzzzzzzzz... and a Mama with babies is extra brownie points for ya ;)  Thanks for starting us off.  I am working on mine.  I have a few ideas ;)

Meeeeeeeeeeoooooooowwwww 

Here's mine!

Wild Birthday

Somebody is very excited about his birthday! I give that cake 3 more seconds before he dives into it face first XD  (Made for Llola Lane's RENDER A MONTH Challenge - Birthday) 

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Wild Birthday.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 7M

Fae3D said:

Here's mine!

Wild Birthday

Somebody is very excited about his birthday! I give that cake 3 more seconds before he dives into it face first XD  (Made for Llola Lane's RENDER A MONTH Challenge - Birthday) 

Postwork in Pixelmator.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa... I agreeee!!!  Who could blame him?  LOL

Well done Fae3D... Thanks for helping to get us started thinking of birthday.  ;)

edited September 2022

ok.. I have my birthday done... YAY... (early)... I guess we are all using the same birthday props... chaa chiiiiiiiiing... lol. 

This was my cat Weeble when I put his 1 year old birthday cap on him... He was NOT happy... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Happy Friggin' Birthday... now take this thing off me!"

HAPPY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY 19minute render DONE SIGN framed.jpg
    1320 x 751 - 189K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • Llola Lane said:

ok.. I have my birthday done... YAY... (early)... I guess we are all using the same birthday props... chaa chiiiiiiiiing... lol. 

This was my cat Weeble when I put his 1 year old birthday cap on him... He was NOT happy... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't think he likes that hat. 

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

I don't think he likes that hat. 

Neither did Weeble... BOY did I get a dirty look from him!   lol

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524
    edited September 2022

Happy Birthdays All!

Title: "is it yer birthday then, old man?"

When your "friends" order the birthday cake candles...

(3Delight & Gimp)

Post edited by nattaruk on

nattaruk said:

Happy Birthdays All!

Title: "is it yer birthday then, old man?"

When your "friends order the birthday cake candles...

(3Delight & Gimp)

Haaa... that's gonna be me one day nattaruk... ;)  Well done... Hope the "old man" loves candles!  lol  

• I've just had my [redacted]'th birthday, so this render is a slightly exaggerated slice of life. I'm at the age when cakes are too small* and fire risks are too high!

*Some people would say this is always true.

• Very well done birthday renders so far:) Aah my poor head, it's so dark in there, very very dark..

Sven Dullah said:

Very well done birthday renders so far:) Aah my poor head, it's so dark in there, very very dark..

<--lights a candle and hands it to Sven... There ya go!  All light and bright now ;)

• Llola Lane said:

Sven Dullah said:

Very well done birthday renders so far:) Aah my poor head, it's so dark in there, very very dark..

<--lights a candle and hands it to Sven... There ya go!  All light and bright now ;)

Very kind of you, thanks:))) 

Sven Dullah said:

Llola Lane said:

Sven Dullah said:

Very kind of you, thanks:))) 

My pleasure.. Anything to help 'brighten' your day... git it???  lol ughh 

• Omgahhh!!!

@Nattaruk you made me smiles and almost spit out my coffee!

Great job on the render!!

Ok Gang.... OCTOBER = New Years ... Post'em when it's October for you.  Let's party like it's 2023!!! 

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524
    edited October 2022

Title: 天の岩戸 Ama no Iwato

Currently one of my favourite bands to listen to is 和楽器バンド, Wagakki Band, who combine traditional Japanese and contemporay instruments in a unique and wonderfull way. Every year they have a 'Dai Shennenkai', or Great New Years Party. 2021's party was given the title 'Ama no Iwato', Heaven's Rocky Cave, the setting for the Japanese myth relating to the winter solstice.

Amaterasu the sun goddess, fed up with the atrocious behaviour of unwelcome guest Susanoo the god of storms, shut herself away in a cave plunging the world into darkness. In order to lure her out the other gods gathered outside the cave to watch Ame no Uzume, goddess of revelry, perform a dance. They clapped and cheered her performance so loudly that Amaterasu asked what was going on. The gods said that another god even greater than her had appeared, so she slide the boulder blocking the cave slightly and peeked out to see her own reflection in a large mirror. As she started to step out to investigate one god grabbed her arm and pulled her fully out whilst the cave was sealed shut using straw rope.

(3Delight and Gimp)

The performance, translation available in the subtitles:

Wagakki Band - Daishinnenkai 2021 Nippon Budokan -Amanoiwato- 【YouTube Music Weekend】

And the wonderful encore:

Wagakki Band - 暁ノ糸 (Akatsuki no ito) / Dai Shinnenkai 2021 Nippon Budokan ~ Amanoiwato ~

Lyrics:

我等謳う空の彼方へ              warera utau sora no kanata e

遥か流る雲の向こうへ           haruka nagaru kumo no mukou e

海を越えて虹を渡って           umi wo koete niji wo watatte

君に届く様に                          kimi ni todoku you ni

堰を切って溢れる想い           seki wo kitte afureru omoi

いつか醒める夢の居場所で    itsuka sameru yume no ibasho e

笑い合っていられる様に       warai atte irareru you ni

重ね紡いでゆく                      kasane tsumu ide yuku

I sing to the distant sky

Beyond the floating clouds afar

Over the sea, across the rainbow

Hoping it will reach you

Overflowing emotion bursting out

Place of dreams I shall wake up someday

Hoping to always smile together

I spin one moment after another

Post edited by nattaruk on

WOW nattaruk... that is WONDERFUL... and it looks like you are the first of our New Years artworks... I'm working on mine this weekend.  I've been busy with the Daz+ Sale/Contest.  We still have some time... I'm not late.. yet ;)  Thanks for starting us off!