Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• dawnblade said:

Does Houston HD for G8M (currently in FastGrab) look like Chris Pratt to anyone

close enough for goverment work and for me to buy him lol. I was actually looking for a chris pratt and there he was and on sale.

• alex86firealex86fire Posts: 1,130

https://www.daz3d.com/catriona-hd-for-genesis-8-female She kind of looks like Milla Jovovich

• mlominymlominy Posts: 220
    xyer0 said:

Anyone know of a good Jeri Ryan morph? I know there is one for V3 and V4 but is there actually something newer?

@darknessstar_9be0df7913 If you do a little work with Tasha 8, you can come close.

DAAAAYUM! Those lips!!!!!

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,686
    edited April 2020

Young keanue reeves?

Oh dang, someone else already listed him as that lol. Oh well.

Post edited by TheKD on
  • edited April 2020
    xyer0 said:

Anyone know of a good Jeri Ryan morph? I know there is one for V3 and V4 but is there actually something newer?

@darknessstar_9be0df7913 If you do a little work with Tasha 8, you can come close.

Thanks for the hint...

2020-04-26 Seven of Nine v010c.jpg
    1600 x 2133 - 227K
    Post edited by ws0751_c8c6f5561b on
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,752
    dawnblade said:

Does Houston HD for G8M (currently in FastGrab) look like Chris Pratt to anyone else?

With that beard and all he only looks like Wil Wheaton to me

• MGHSFAN2kMGHSFAN2k Posts: 125
    edited April 2020

A cool find....

https://www.deviantart.com/elsinestrouno/art/Amelie-Death-Stranding-Morph-for-G8F-836591073

It's suppose to be Amelie (from the game "Death Stranding") Morph for G8F, which is based on a young Lindsay Wagner (from "The Bionic Woman"), who had her likeness (young and old) approved for the game (also voiced her older character).

Post edited by MGHSFAN2k on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,901

Sangriart does Gal Gadot: Diana

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2020
    Post edited by nDelphi on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,385
    dawnblade said:

Does Houston HD for G8M (currently in FastGrab) look like Chris Pratt to anyone else?

With that beard and all he only looks like Wil Wheaton to me

Yep, WW is all I can see too. I wonder if it is SUPPOSED to look like Wil Wheaton?

• nDelphi said:

Which celebrity is this one. It's a new one by a celebrity lookalike PA.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?AID=666&ViewProduct=142591

Man, I know that face but I can't place it.  I get a younger Diana Rigg vibe but the face is a little too thin and the chin just a touch too pointy.

Its the gal who plays bo from Lost girl. i totally love kenzi

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948

Sangriart characters

Gal Gadot - Diana (Wonder Woman)
    Charlize Theron - Furia (Furiosa, Mad Max:Fury Road)
    Margreta - Marketa Stroblova (Little Caprice) (NSFW to search for)
    Iman - Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid 'Iman'
    Alatariel - Cate Blanchett (Galadriel, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
    Frida - Salma Hayek (Frida Kahlo, Frida cinema film)
    Evenstar - Liv Tyler (Arwen Undómiel, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
    Audra - Audrey Hepburn
    Emmeline - Emma Watson
    Sybilla - Eva Green (Vanessa Ives, Penny Dreadful)
    The Countess - Lady Gaga (Elizabeth, American Horror Story)
    Miste - Lily Rabe (Miste Day, American Horror Story)
    Taiss - Taissa Farmiga (Zoe Benson/Violet Harmon/Sophie Green, American Horror Story)
    Wiatte - Evan Rachel Wood (Dolores Abernathy, Westworld)
    Osuine - Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald, Doctor Who)
    Missa - Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei, Game Of Thrones)
    Lionel - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister, Game Of Thrones)
    Arry - Maisie Williams (Arya Stark, Game Of Thrones)
    Sensea - Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark, Game Of Thrones)
    Melis - Carice van Houten (Melisandre, Game Of Thrones)
    Dracarys - Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen, Game Of Thrones)
    Lionella - Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister, Game Of Thrones)
    Nayat - Liya Kebede
    Margie - Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell, Game Of Thrones)
    Ixcuina - Eiza González (Santánico Pandemonium, From Dusk Till Dawn)

Olesya - Original Creation
    Orc and troll - Original Creation
    Irsavia - Original Creation

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948

Krashwerks new Meribel - Michelle Dockery

product_image_full_503110_ce6df12465a93feeaac51e3efa7c4d58.jpg
    1280 x 1600 - 638K
    product_image_full_503105_ce6df12465a93feeaac51e3efa7c4d58.jpg
    1280 x 1600 - 686K
  • Never heard of 'Michelle Dockery', but 'Lady Mary', yep it's her.

• TritiumCGTritiumCG Posts: 59
    DaMaker89 said:

Your model morphs are superb. I've downloaded Simone Missick, the actress that plays Misty Knight on Netflix Marvel's Luke Cage and added my own texture to her. I believed she turnt out okay.

TritiumCG said:

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like them! If you ever upload your renders of Misty or any of my morphs to Deviantart, leave a link in the comments on the morph's page and I'll feature it. ^_^

I was recently commissioned to do a full body morph of Rihanna: https://www.deviantart.com/tritiumcg/art/Rihanna-Head-and-Body-Morphs-for-G8F-838891936

I know she's been done before, but the commissioner insisted on my take specifically. :) Anyway, I hope some of you guys will find some use for her too.

RihannaHead.png
    1080 x 1080 - 921K
    RihannaBody.png
    720 x 1080 - 812K
    RihannaFaceFront.jpg
    655 x 830 - 197K
    RihannaFaceSide.jpg
    595 x 830 - 187K
    RihannaBodyFront.jpg
    750 x 800 - 259K
    RihannaBodySide.jpg
    580 x 800 - 214K
  • KamaroticaKamarotica Posts: 60

Either I am getting very old or I just don't watch enough TV/Movies. I don't even recognize a lot of these celebrities in real life, much less their digital variants.  Regardless, Sangriart's stuff is excellent regardless.

• alex86firealex86fire Posts: 1,130
    TritiumCG said:
    DaMaker89 said:

Your model morphs are superb. I've downloaded Simone Missick, the actress that plays Misty Knight on Netflix Marvel's Luke Cage and added my own texture to her. I believed she turnt out okay.

TritiumCG said:

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like them! If you ever upload your renders of Misty or any of my morphs to Deviantart, leave a link in the comments on the morph's page and I'll feature it. ^_^

I was recently commissioned to do a full body morph of Rihanna: https://www.deviantart.com/tritiumcg/art/Rihanna-Head-and-Body-Morphs-for-G8F-838891936

I know she's been done before, but the commissioner insisted on my take specifically. :) Anyway, I hope some of you guys will find some use for her too.

Thank you for another great morph.

Here are 2 quick renders of this amazing work.

Rihanna1.png
    1080 x 1527 - 926K
    Rihanna2.png
    1080 x 1527 - 1M
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,597

Either I am getting very old or I just don't watch enough TV/Movies. I don't even recognize a lot of these celebrities in real life, much less their digital variants.  Regardless, Sangriart's stuff is excellent regardless.

Yeah, I pretty much "lost track" of celebs by the late 90s early 00s with a few wxceptions.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611
    edited May 2020
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:

Vicey3D is very talented at portraying real life actresses. Here is his last take:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/naomi---g8f/141969/

Says something to anyone?

Alba Flores, a Spanish actress (and safe to search for you'll all be glad to hear!).  

Image result for alba flores

The little kink in her eyebrow is a dead giveaway, but I did need to do a reverse search with Yandex.com because she wasn't someone I knew.  Her most famous part has been in a Spanish show called Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel, transl. The House of Paper) that Netflix has shown internationally.  

Got to say that no matter what your opinion is of some of the people Vicey3D has made characters from, personally I have no problems with their lifestyles and jobs as long as they were freely chosen, they are brilliantly made and very unique looking.  Vicey3d has quickly joined my personal list of venders that I'm always pleased to see something new from.  

Great find, thank you. Anyone find a Úrsula Corberó from the same tv-show?

IMG_5903.PNG
    1200 x 628 - 1M
    Post edited by Lothar Weber on
  • Ch1ggsCh1ggs Posts: 16
    edited May 2020

At the risk of coming across as some sort of internet pot-shot-taking jerk, I think it's worth making some sort of PSA about Adam Thwaites celebrity characters. Look, I love the guy and I support the hell out of him (I own most of the celebrity models he has produced).

The problem is, many of them look absolutely atrocious from side angles. Straight on, the guy has the touch most of the time. From the sides...I don't think so. The bodies can also be quite hit or miss.

Prime example: Pamela Anderson (CS16)

Looking at the head alone, so much is wrong:

• Face angle
    • Face depth
    • Nose bridge depth
    • Nose wing arc
    • Nose tip
    • Forehead
    • Philtrum length and curve

Honestly, I think Adam needs to slow down his dev cycle and match it more to Sangriart, who is producing some seriously exceptional work. I have no doubt Adam can do it, but he needs to take his time and do it right.

As it stands now, many of his creations need serious modification to look like the celebrities they're based on, and in many cases, you'd probably do better with FaceGen and a bunch of installed morphs, though I realize the cost implications there.

2020-05-04_21-44-59.png
    583 x 536 - 245K
    2020-05-04_21-49-24.png
    980 x 1015 - 698K
    Post edited by Ch1ggs on
  • ToobisToobis Posts: 962
    edited May 2020

Does anyone perhaps know where I can find a G3/G8F model of Emma Rigby's body and face or at least the closest resemblence to her face as possible (see pic). Face is the most important as its a bit easier to tune a body to be similar. Help would be greatly appreciated.

index.jpg
    225 x 225 - 9K
    Post edited by Toobis on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,599

@co.higgins_643bb33aea, I agree in part with what you are saying.

My most used figure in DS is an Adam Thwaites one, his [AC]Jenny, squished between CS13 and CS14 on the sale page. [Unfortunately her magnificent, slightly sun-reddened, texture seems to break down in lower light conditions, with apparent large block pixelated horizontal stripes apprearing in iRay, but that's by the by and completely cured by brightening the scene as the appearance is unaffected by tone mapping.] 

I have to confess I don't find many of the CS series very similar to the original actress. CS13 being Emma Watson? Maybe, possibly, just. I can see Julia Roberts (CS31) & Cara Del-thingy (CS25). The only CS model I have (CS46) looks good as a standalone person, I remain to be convinced she looks like Denise Richards from any direction other than straight on, and her face is very flat from the side. But, and it's a big but, she's a mighty fine sculpt on her own when not thinking of any CS conurtations, and it's not as if anything(!) is hidden in some of the pictures on Adam's sale pages, so you can see exactly what you are getting.

So, I agree, in part. 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,306

@co.higgins_643bb33aea, I agree in part with what you are saying.

My most used figure in DS is an Adam Thwaites one, his [AC]Jenny, squished between CS13 and CS14 on the sale page. [Unfortunately her magnificent, slightly sun-reddened, texture seems to break down in lower light conditions, with apparent large block pixelated horizontal stripes apprearing in iRay, but that's by the by and completely cured by brightening the scene as the appearance is unaffected by tone mapping.] 

I have to confess I don't find many of the CS series very similar to the original actress. CS13 being Emma Watson? Maybe, possibly, just. I can see Julia Roberts (CS31) & Cara Del-thingy (CS25). The only CS model I have (CS46) looks good as a standalone person, I remain to be convinced she looks like Denise Richards from any direction other than straight on, and her face is very flat from the side. But, and it's a big but, she's a mighty fine sculpt on her own when not thinking of any CS conurtations, and it's not as if anything(!) is hidden in some of the pictures on Adam's sale pages, so you can see exactly what you are getting.

So, I agree, in part. 

Personally I prefer his AC models to his CS models with a few exceptions.   There's less pressure to make the model look like a specific person, so they're just what they are.

edited May 2020
    Toobis said:

Does anyone perhaps know where I can find a G3/G8F model of Emma Rigby's body and face or at least the closest resemblence to her face as possible (see pic). Face is the most important as its a bit easier to tune a body to be similar. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if Emma Rigby has been done before, but I can guaranty you that Tritiumcg (who contributes regularly on this forum ) would be be your best asset. This artist has done several celebrity look-alike before, and I must say her work is simply remarkable.

Post edited by mlominy on

Here is my take on Nicole Alexandra Shipley (at least the way I fantasize about her).

The head is based on the work of TritiumCG (https://www.deviantart.com/tritiumcg) that I tweaked to my own taste. 

Genesis 3. Elan Hair from DAZ. 

The body is mine... (did I say that?)

Nicole Shipley.jpg
    1352 x 1912 - 254K
  • AdamThwaitesAdamThwaites Posts: 779
    edited May 2020

@co.higgins_643bb33aea I usually stay pretty quiet in the forums, but I felt the need to respond to your post. I find it unnecessarily harsh and quite unfair that you post your personal opinion here as if it is some sort of "public service announcement" that everyone needs to hear. You imply with that, that I am somehow hiding something about my products and you need to let everyone know about it. This is not the case at all. I am very careful to show each product exactly as it is with no postwork or tricks of any kind. What you see is what you get. I show each product from multiple angles and distances, so that each visitor can get a clear impression of the product and can then decide for themselves whether they like the product or not. I now also include the HDR lighting that I used in the promo renders, so that each user can achieve exactly the same quality as I advertised if they want to. There are no tricks, no gimmicks and I strive to give the end user the possibility to create exactly what they saw in the promo renders, if that's what they want to do.

@richardandtracy The large block pixelated horizontal stripes that you're noticing when you use the Anagenessis 2 shader with AC Jenny are just because the scene isn't being rendered for long enough. You can try rendering for longer or bumping up the render quality and you'll see those stripes disappear :)  EDIT: By the way those stripes don't appear at all when using the new skInRAY2 shader that I created for the newer characters, no matter what the scene lighting is like or how long you render for.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support of my work. I hope you're all staying safe and staying well at this difficult time. I hope that you enjoy using my freebies and my products and that my content helps you to make your art in the way that you want and helps you to achieve what you want to achieve. All the best to all of you.

Post edited by AdamThwaites on
  • AntonoAntono Posts: 24

I'd like to offer a positive feedback on AdamThwaites creations. When CS50 was released, I immediately recognised the celebrity it was inspired by, I insta-bought it and I'm very hapy with it from every possible angle. I'd been hoping that someone would make this look-alike for years. Finally. Thanks!

Bottom line, if you see the pictures and the likeness is good enough for you, buy it. Otherwise, just don't.

By the way, Adam included references to the hair used for the promo pictures as well, which is brilliant! Don't forget that the hair is really important to achieve any kind of likeness to a person.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,599

Adam, thanks for that suggestion.

I will try playing with the settings again, but I think I can remember doing that when I first got her. The pixelation is always in blocks of 16 pixels square, in horizontal rows of up to 8 blocks. Each block has the skin texture details visible, but all pixels within a block have a similar brightness. The leftmost block is quite dark, getting lighter block by block as you go to the right. The next row down is always offset by one block to the right. Where the shadow is less dark, beyond a certain threshold, the skin shader works perfectly. This appears to be the easiest cure, make the image bright enough to see everything properly, so much so it really is not a problem. I did try tone mapping to make the image brighter, but that seemed to have no effect on the pixelation, while increasing the light level cured it. Having found a satisfactory solution to the issue, I have worked around it from then on.

Coming to think about it, [AC]Jenny may be before Anagenesis 2. In Jenny's description there is no mention of Anagenesis anywhere, but in the description for CS46, Anagenesis 2 is explicitly mentioned. I have had nothing similar occur with the newer models I have CS46/[AC] Alicia where Anagenesis is mentioned on the sale page.

Regards,

Richard.

• AdamThwaitesAdamThwaites Posts: 779
    edited May 2020

@Antono Thanks for your comments :)

@richardandtracy AC Jenny was before skInRAY2, but the Iray version was created using Anagenessis 2. I only started mentioning both after I created skInRAY2, because they are both for Iray. The blocky stripes appear when using the Anagenessis 2 version of the shader in certain lighting conditions if you don't render the scene for long enough. There are no stripes ever with the skInRAY2 shader.

EDIT: Forgot the 2 on skInRAY2 :)

Post edited by AdamThwaites on
This discussion has been closed.