Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• alex86firealex86fire Posts: 1,130

Kate Winslet?

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,078
    edited May 2020
    dukejones said:

oh god yes! I have asked him to make a cs katy perry lol I check the store everyday to see if ones been put up for sale lol

Just wondering, when someone recreates a celebrity, have you ever Googled what they look like without makeup? For example, search for 'katy perry without makeup' or 'mila kunis without makeup'.  I'm trying to make a point that the Genesis base face textures don't have makeup baked on them.  And celebrities can look strikingly different without their makeup.  So do you even care about creating a face texture without makeup?

Post edited by Seven193 on
  • RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133
    Sevrin said:

CS46 is out.  Any thoughts?  I can't place her other than she looks a bit Jennifer Lawrencey.

It's Sophie Turner.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,945
    edited May 2020

Sophie Turner?

To be honest it's mostly the X-Men uniform in the freebies that made me think that.

Post edited by Hylas on
    Hylas said:

Sophie Turner?

To be honest it's mostly the X-Men uniform in the freebies that made me think that.

Yes, considering the uniform I think it is her. If I squint, now that I know that is her, she kind of looks like a distant cousin.

• V.W. SingerV.W. Singer Posts: 33

I have to say, I buy more of AdamThwaites's models than anyone elses, both AC and CS. I did however just buy Sangriart's Eva Green.

I don't usually try to make the celebs look "real". Rather I just enjoy having familiar faces on hand when creating an image. Sort of, "Hmm, so and so would be good for this scene."

The attached is a crop from a full body shot I posted on line.

Milla crop 600.jpg
    790 x 600 - 64K

I have to say, I buy more of AdamThwaites's models than anyone elses, both AC and CS. I did however just buy Sangriart's Eva Green.

I don't usually try to make the celebs look "real". Rather I just enjoy having familiar faces on hand when creating an image. Sort of, "Hmm, so and so would be good for this scene."

That looks like Milla Jovovich to me.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    Sevrin said:

I thought CS46 was Denise Richards.

If you mean CS64 & have been digitally challenged like me... She looks familiar, but.. can't pluck the name.

Regards,

Richard.

Srory. Tpyo.

12 posts above your original question ;)

• GordigGordig Posts: 10,020

The attachment is titled “Milla crop 600”. I can understand the confusion, based on how the post was worded. 

Gordig said:

The attachment is titled “Milla crop 600”. I can understand the confusion, based on how the post was worded. 

I didn't even look at the name :).

• DocsplDocspl Posts: 2

I have been using Face Transfer plugin in Daz Studion and have come up with this morph of Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham.  I frequency edited the source image but I think that more diting wouldf improve the skin texture to remove some of the specular reflectiion

Gilmore Girls 20200511 1a small version -gigapixel-scale-0_50x.jpg
    960 x 540 - 567K
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,306
    sdorsey said:

So the vendor has done Bo and Kenzi.  I wonder if Doc will be next.

• Sevrin said:
    sdorsey said:

So the vendor has done Bo and Kenzi.  I wonder if Doc will be next.

I sure hope so.

• deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 318

Any suggestions for Samantha Robinson (The Love Witch, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Sugar Daddies)?

edited May 2020

Thanks for the update sdorsey

Kadaj15 characters

Sabine - Lea Seydoux
    Eboni - Meryl Cassie
    Tilly - Ally Ioannides
    Stella - Angela Bassett
    William - Tom Hiddleston
    Noella - Nicole Beharie
    Sarai - Jennifer Connelly
    Caelan - Anya Taylor-Joy
    Audrina - Audrey Hepburn
    Rachael - Daisy Ridley
    Lyzia - Elizabeth Olsen
    Deiydra - Tessa Thompson
    Biyu - Bai Ling
    Amondi - Lupita Nyong'o
    Eolanda - ?
    Cynthia - Gina Carano
    Izabelle - Anna Silk
    Kaela - Ksenia Solo

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • dukejonesdukejones Posts: 5
    edited May 2020
    Hylas said:

Sophie Turner?

Yes, considering the uniform I think it is her. If I squint, now that I know that is her, she kind of looks like a distant cousin.

I think she looks good, here's an example next to Sangriart's Arry for a GOT reference.

Does anyone know of any passable options for Alison Brie?

GOT.png
    1240 x 720 - 1M
    Post edited by dukejones on
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614

@nonesuch00 LOL! thank you :)

Adam, been a long time supporter & very much enjoy your work. I hope all is well & keep up the great work.
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
    Does anyone know who the Vicey3d character Serin is?

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/serin---g8f/142459/

She's quite the looker
  • sdorsey said:

Well the face is pretty close but the body is way off again  Ksenia is 5'4" slim figured and 33-24-35 and is an A cup.  Kaela is still 5'4" but is 34.5-26-36.5 and appears to be a large B or small C cup and appears a little plump.  Same as with his Izabelle character being too big in the deriere and waist too.  I can use Measurer Metrics and can dial spin in some body work to dial them in.  I am just glad someone did them,.  The chins are a little to sharp on both of them but I would imagine the artist had to do that without having too close of a copy.  All in all great work by Kadaj15 that is close enough without being too close if you know what I mean,  Now if we can just get a Zoie Palmer look alike I can get my little project off the ground.

• TritiumCGTritiumCG Posts: 59

https://www.deviantart.com/tritiumcg/art/Kristen-Stewart-Head-and-Body-Morphs-for-G8F-841957993

Download for a Kristen Stewart morph, a recently finished commission.

I'm probably not the first to take her on, but I hope someone finds some use for my version anyway. :)

KristenStewartHead.png
    1080 x 1080 - 923K
    KristenStewartBody.png
    720 x 1080 - 825K
    KristenStewartFaceFront.jpg
    660 x 820 - 184K
    KristenStewartFaceSide.jpg
    560 x 820 - 181K
    KristenStewartBodyFront.jpg
    700 x 780 - 233K
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,752
    dukejones said:
    Hylas said:

Sophie Turner?

I think she looks good, here's an example next to Sangriart's Arry for a GOT reference.

For me Sangriart's Sensea would be better at that job :)

Personal preference, I guess...

• MGHSFAN2kMGHSFAN2k Posts: 125

Did a Brie Larson test on DAZ Face Transfer.... how does it look?

BrieTest.jpg
    549 x 750 - 226K
    MGHSFAN2k said:

Did a Brie Larson test on DAZ Face Transfer.... how does it look?

Looks very good indeed.

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

BTW, for the Face Transfer made characters, it does not create any translucency, bumps, or gloss maps. All it gives are base colors and it leaves everything else blank. The reason why the characters have so much red in their face (especially the eyebrows) is because there is no translucency map, and the translucency color is a bright red. Translucency is like the sub surface skin. Dark colors in the base texture, like eyebrows tend to be, are more effected by the translucency color underneath them.

So to get rid of that, you can just place the Face Transfer color textures into the corresponding translucency maps. Now the eyebrows will have a more correct dark texture under them. Renders might still come out red because of the red color, you can adjust the translucency color to be a bit more pink or white. You can also turn the translucency strength down. There is no exact way to do it, since every character is different.

You can also use other character material presets and work off of them. I would apply a bluejaunte character preset (like almost any of them) and replace the base color and translucency textures with the Face Transfer ones. And boom, you will probably get a pretty solid result just tweaking the translucency strength and color.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2020

It's supposed to be Kaylee Frye (Jewel Belair Staite) from Firefly/Serenity.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?AID=666&ViewProduct=142910

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • zerodayjayzerodayjay Posts: 6
    nDelphi said:

If you have face blindness? Haha I'm just kidding. It really looks nothing like her though.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 254
    nDelphi said:

I agree.

Google für Kaylee Frye go to pictures look at the first pictures: I would say > 90% Face and Figure of her.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,752
    Joe2018 said:
    nDelphi said:

I agree.

Google für Kaylee Frye go to pictures look at the first pictures: I would say > 90% Face and Figure of her.

I'd say the eyes are too big and the nose seems to be curved in the wrong direction.. but one can adjust that... oh... and the mouth and teeth look kinda weird...

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133

All of DTG Studio's takes on character/celebrity likenesses are pretty obviously stylized on purpose. Which is fine - assumnig that's what you're looking for.

This discussion has been closed.