Biyu - Bai Ling
    Amondi - Lupita Nyong'o
    Eolanda - ?
    Cynthia - Gina Carano
    Izabelle - Anna Silk
    Kaela - Ksenia Solo
    Teeka - Tika Sumpter

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,943

Based on name and presentation I'm certain that Kaylee by DTHUREGRIF over at Renderosity is meant to be Jewel Staite.

Not a strong resemblance in my opinion, and I don't know what on earth is up with those teeth.

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350

I've been away from the rendering world for a long while and see the Werts M4 celeb morphs can no longer be had on sharecg. Does anyone know if they can still be found anywhere?

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,200

Does anybody know what hair is used for the promos of CS18 (Kate Upton) by Most Digital Creations? - And if anybody might also be able to identify the used underwear of CS59, would be cool as well. Looks like a product from nirvy but not exactly.

• RhaleRhale Posts: 78

Does anybody know what hair is used for the promos of CS18 (Kate Upton) by Most Digital Creations? - And if anybody might also be able to identify the used underwear of CS59, would be cool as well. Looks like a product from nirvy but not exactly.

CS59 underwear is a set by Hongyu:

https://www.daz3d.com/hongyu-s-dream-lace-3-for-victoria-7

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited June 2020

The hair for CS18 is https://www.daz3d.com/leslie-tails-for-genesis-3-female-s-and-genesis-2-female-s

In all the files for the Celebrity Series there is a link to a page on the website. It contains images and links to all the promo products used for each of the characters. Very handy, especially for hair.

2020-06-14.png
    1305 x 600 - 61K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited June 2020

Quick test!  Does anyone recognize this WIP?

Naomi.jpg
    900 x 900 - 456K
    Post edited by Gregorius on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,200

Thanks for the Infos on hair and underwear. Own both products. Need to investigate my library better and look for older (Gen3/2) stuff more often it seems. 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,306
    Gregorius said:

Looks like figure by Anagord at Rendo.

• GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    Sevrin said:
    Looks like figure by Anagord at Rendo.

Thanks for the guess, but either you didn't understand or the morph is just too far off the mark still, because I was actually trying to test if anyone can guess which celebrity the face is meant to resemble.

• shadowz_2946926shadowz_2946926 Posts: 58
    edited June 2020
    ericolsen said:

I've been away from the rendering world for a long while and see the Werts M4 celeb morphs can no longer be had on sharecg. Does anyone know if they can still be found anywhere?

If these are the M4 morphs you're looking for, it still appears to be there.
    https://www.sharecg.com/v/41628/Poser/werts-Movie-Stars

Post edited by shadowz_2946926 on
  • LinkRSLinkRS Posts: 168

Thinking that Most Digital Creations Celebrity Series 67 is Michele Pfeiffer (CS67). :-)

LinkRS said:

Thinking that Most Digital Creations Celebrity Series 67 is Michele Pfeiffer (CS67). :-)

I think you're right :)

List 01 - 25 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4054716/#Comment_4054716
    List 26 - 50 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5014556/#Comment_5014556

New one added
    List updated 

CS51 - Salma Hayek
    CS52 - Keira Knightley
    CS53 - Reese Witherspoon
    CS54 - Sofia Vergara
    CS55 - Halle Berry
    CS56 - Juliette Lewis
    CS57 - Hayden Panettiere
    CS58 - Mila Jovovich
    CS59 - Bryce Dallas Howard
    CS60 - Drew Barrymore
    CS61 - Alexis Ren
    CS62 - Anya Chalotra
    CS63 - Alicia Vikander
    CS64 - Sophie Turner
    CS65 - Katy Perry
    CS66 - Ana de Armas
    CS67 - Michelle Pfeiffer

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_characters.htm

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,597
    shadowz said:
    ericolsen said:

Alas, that is merely a small percentage of what Werts once created.

To this day I still kick myself in the teeth (metaphorically speaking, of course), for not grabbing everything when he (or she) first shared them.  But, no, I reasoned, "I can wait.  I don't think th site is going anywhere."  While the site remained , I never considered the contributor would, along with the invaluable freebies.  Usually, the content is just "abandoned".  The maker leaves for whatever reason, but their contributions stay, accessible for any and all.

Sincerely,

Bill

shadowz said:
    ericolsen said:

Thanks for that!  I did see that collection, but it's only a small portion of what was available, sadly.  That's what I get for being away for the rendering world for too long. That's been one upside of sheltering in place, more time for old hobbies. 

Redfern said:
    shadowz said:
    ericolsen said:

To this day I still kick myself in the teeth (metaphorically speaking, of course), for not grabbing everything when he (or she) first shared them.  But, no, I reasoned, "I can wait.  I don't think th site is going anywhere."  While the site remained , I never considered the contributor would, along with the invaluable freebies.  Usually, the content is just "abandoned".  The maker leaves for whatever reason, but their contributions stay, accessible for any and all.

Sincerely,

Bill

I will let you know if I find my old copies anywhere. I was last rendering in 2014, so that computer is long gone, and the hard drive crashed as I recall.  But I'm still going through some old external drives that might yield some of his morphs. 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,407
    ericolsen said:
    Redfern said:
    shadowz said:
    ericolsen said:

Sincerely,

Bill

I will let you know if I find my old copies anywhere. I was last rendering in 2014, so that computer is long gone, and the hard drive crashed as I recall.  But I'm still going through some old external drives that might yield some of his morphs. 

Remember that you can't transfer products without the creator's permission!

Yes, thanks for the reminder. 

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 652

I remember much time ago seeing here a male model (think M3 or M4) that resembled Geralt from the first episode of The Witcher's videogame (the look I prefered). Too sorry not having bought him then, but didn't have much money. I can't find him anymore, now. Can somebody tell me what was the product name and if't still available here? Thanks in advance for any answer!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,201

that would be kayless' character gwenbleiz HD

the character plus his gear are currently on sale at 55% off.  hunt-or-be-hunted-bundle

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,306
    edited June 2020

nm - guess there wasn't :-(

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • mlominymlominy Posts: 220
    edited June 2020
    jukingeo said:

The new character, Daenestra for Angharad 8, looks quite a bit like the singer Rihanna:

https://www.daz3d.com/daenestra-for-angharad-8

Prettier than Rhianna...

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Has anyone done a younger Tim Curry for Genesis 3 or Gensesis 8?

jardine said:

the character plus his gear are currently on sale at 55% off.  hunt-or-be-hunted-bundle

Thank you Jardine; I knew this character but he's not the one I'm referring to, that one was a much older product.

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133
    edited June 2020
    Ruthven said:
    jardine said:

Thank you Jardine; I knew this character but he's not the one I'm referring to, that one was a much older product.

White Wolf for M4 from RDNA. Don't know of a non-defunct current vendor for it, unfortunately

Post edited by RayDAnt on
    RayDAnt said:
    Ruthven said:
    jardine said:

White Wolf for M4 from RDNA. Don't know of a non-defunct current vendor for it, unfortunately

Gotcha!

Thank you, Ray!

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,814
    Gregorius said:

I was hoping soemone would guess as they look familair, but can't place them...

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133
    WandW said:
    Gregorius said:

...Diane Guerrero?

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,196
    RayDAnt said:
    WandW said:
    Gregorius said:

...Diane Guerrero?

Totally different mouth among other things.

This discussion has been closed.