Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• Can anyone answer my question? I'm looking for a Madonna 1980s character lookalike.
  • DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 200
    ssarts said:

Here's my attempt at Lynda Carter. All DAZ3D rendered in Iray with a touch of Photoshop for brightness, contrast and watermark. Model sculpted from a base Genesis 8 Female with DAZ3D dials and deformers. Costume kitbashed and customized from various parts. Nothing for sale here though. Just sharing some work.

Nice work. I wish you'd share your settings. She's a favorite.

• Can anyone answer my question? I'm looking for a Madonna 1980s character lookalike.

There probably aren't any.

• BraincellsBraincells Posts: 42
    edited July 2020

Yes, I agree it's ADC except for the extremely skinny body. 

Post edited by Braincells on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited July 2020

Just found these. bucyjoe has shared some celebrity morphs. For older Genesis figures but might be useful to someone

Sophia Loren - G2F

Marilyn Monroe - G2F

Elizabeth Taylor - G2F

Bettie Page - G3F

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/contributor/bucyjoe

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • bjoernb78 said:

Nice! I thought it was something like Vera Farmiga, myself laugh

• TlameteotlTlameteotl Posts: 35
    Can anyone answer my question? I'm looking for a Madonna 1980s character lookalike.

I can't find any, that's why I am trying to do one, no success yet.

Madonna 001.png
    989 x 881 - 522K
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,145
    Can anyone answer my question? I'm looking for a Madonna 1980s character lookalike.

Who's that girl?! laugh

PhilW said:

Who's that girl?! laugh

laughlaughlaughlaugh

ssarts said:

Here's my attempt at Lynda Carter. All DAZ3D rendered in Iray with a touch of Photoshop for brightness, contrast and watermark. Model sculpted from a base Genesis 8 Female with DAZ3D dials and deformers. Costume kitbashed and customized from various parts. Nothing for sale here though. Just sharing some work.

Very nice, what hair do you use?

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

This might seem out of left field, or perhaps first base...but as I was browsing the sales it just struck me that Jakob for the Brute 8's face looks an lot like Baltimore Oriole slugger Chris Davis. It is hard to find a good pic of Davis without much of a beard or a huge wad of gum in his cheek. But I have watched an unfortunate number of Oriole games the past number of years, so I have seen his face many times. I thought of Davis the instant I saw Jakob. The body Jakob has isn't like Davis, though. Jakob is just a big dude, while Davis is rather ripped.

• LinkRSLinkRS Posts: 168
    Haruchai said:

List 01 - 25 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4054716/#Comment_4054716
    List 26 - 50 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5014556/#Comment_5014556

New one added
    List updated 

CS51 - Salma Hayek
    CS52 - Keira Knightley
    CS53 - Reese Witherspoon
    CS54 - Sofia Vergara
    CS55 - Halle Berry
    CS56 - Juliette Lewis
    CS57 - Hayden Panettiere
    CS58 - Mila Jovovich
    CS59 - Bryce Dallas Howard
    CS60 - Drew Barrymore
    CS61 - Alexis Ren
    CS62 - Anya Chalotra
    CS63 - Alicia Vikander
    CS64 - Sophie Turner
    CS65 - Katy Perry
    CS66 - Ana de Armas
    CS67 - Michelle Pfeiffer
    CS68 - Maya Hawke

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_characters.htm

Any clue who CS69 is?

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/shop.htm

She looks familiar, but I can't place her???

• raceresqraceresq Posts: 9

Kayley Coco?

XjnzC1yOL2c9NjySerZh.jpg
    1000 x 564 - 66K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,081
    raceresq said:

Kayley Coco?

Kaley Cuoco... but I believe you are correct. smiley

• Tjohn said:
    raceresq said:

Kayley Coco?

Kaley Cuoco... but I believe you are correct. smiley

I see kayley couco as well. Instant buy

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,943

This might seem out of left field, or perhaps first base...but as I was browsing the sales it just struck me that Jakob for the Brute 8's face looks an lot like Baltimore Oriole slugger Chris Davis. It is hard to find a good pic of Davis without much of a beard or a huge wad of gum in his cheek. But I have watched an unfortunate number of Oriole games the past number of years, so I have seen his face many times. I thought of Davis the instant I saw Jakob. The body Jakob has isn't like Davis, though. Jakob is just a big dude, while Davis is rather ripped.

Good catch! yes

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,943

Cross-posting from the video game thread. I was looking at movie Stills from Doomsday and I noticed... doesn't Rhona Mitra look a lot like Rune 7? Even the name and theme kind of fit. Rune of course has been out for many years already, so this is perhaps old news. But a forum search for Rhona Mitra doesn't show any mention of Rune 7, so...

edited July 2020

List 01 - 25 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4054716/#Comment_4054716
    List 26 - 50 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5014556/#Comment_5014556

New one added
    List updated 

CS51 - Salma Hayek
    CS52 - Keira Knightley
    CS53 - Reese Witherspoon
    CS54 - Sofia Vergara
    CS55 - Halle Berry
    CS56 - Juliette Lewis
    CS57 - Hayden Panettiere
    CS58 - Mila Jovovich
    CS60 - Drew Barrymore
    CS61 - Alexis Ren
    CS62 - Anya Chalotra
    CS63 - Alicia Vikander
    CS64 - Sophie Turner
    CS65 - Katy Perry
    CS66 - Ana de Armas
    CS67 - Michelle Pfeiffer
    CS68 - Maya Hawke
    CS69 - Kaley Cuoco

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611
    Haruchai said:

New one added
    List updated 

CS51 - Salma Hayek
    CS52 - Keira Knightley
    CS53 - Reese Witherspoon
    CS54 - Sofia Vergara
    CS55 - Halle Berry
    CS56 - Juliette Lewis
    CS57 - Hayden Panettiere
    CS58 - Mila Jovovich
    CS60 - Drew Barrymore
    CS61 - Alexis Ren
    CS62 - Anya Chalotra
    CS63 - Alicia Vikander
    CS64 - Sophie Turner
    CS65 - Katy Perry
    CS66 - Ana de Armas
    CS67 - Michelle Pfeiffer
    CS68 - Maya Hawke
    CS69 - Kaley Cuoco

Any renders of CS69 would be nice, of someone who bought her...wink

• Now we need Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik to complete the Big Bang Theory cast!

• Now we need Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik to complete the Big Bang Theory cast!

That would be neat. I am hoping for a cs ashley greene, rachel Weisz , jeri ryan ,anna kendrick and catherine bell models.

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133

I dig it.

Hylas said:

Cross-posting from the video game thread. I was looking at movie Stills from Doomsday and I noticed... doesn't Rhona Mitra look a lot like Rune 7? Even the name and theme kind of fit. Rune of course has been out for many years already, so this is perhaps old news. But a forum search for Rhona Mitra doesn't show any mention of Rune 7, so...

I dig this one too.

• JpegerJpeger Posts: 25
    ssarts said:

As you haven't gotten an answer yet, this is what I believe to be correct.  For a time, TerryMcG offered a Wonder Woman Costume on the website Forender which included an LCWW_hair to use with the Tiarra.  I spent some time this morning looking at TerryMcG's Deviantart site, and I can't find it, nor does it appear the costume is offered at Forender any longer.  I did find the original version of the costume on ShareCG, but that did not include the hair.  I would reach out to TerryMcG on DA or the people at Forender and see if either is still selling the hair in another package.  I have it, and it's called "LCWW_hair Pro", and the author is "!Extraclones" which I'm almost confident is Forender.

LCWW_hair.jpg
    113 x 147 - 4K
    edited July 2020
    Jpeger said:
    ssarts said:

As you haven't gotten an answer yet, this is what I believe to be correct.  For a time, TerryMcG offered a Wonder Woman Costume on the website Forender which included an LCWW_hair to use with the Tiarra.  I spent some time this morning looking at TerryMcG's Deviantart site, and I can't find it, nor does it appear the costume is offered at Forender any longer.  I did find the original version of the costume on ShareCG, but that did not include the hair.  I would reach out to TerryMcG on DA or the people at Forender and see if either is still selling the hair in another package.  I have it, and it's called "LCWW_hair Pro", and the author is "!Extraclones" which I'm almost confident is Forender.

Did you perchance get the character from there? If the hair is by Extraclones (not TerryMcG) then they have a habit of including the hair for people who fund the project initially but don't tend to include them in the sale version, or sell them separately (a few exceptions on the site under the 'Hair' tab).

• Haruchai said:
    Any renders of CS69 would be nice, of someone who bought her...wink

I did a test render. I'm not the best artist, but here it is.

test_render.jpg
    1626 x 2160 - 1014K
  • MGHSFAN2kMGHSFAN2k Posts: 125

Guess who? (it's a easy guess thanks to Face Transfer)

Brie Larson 1.png
    549 x 750 - 464K
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,145
    MGHSFAN2k said:

It's even easier to guess when you see the file name...

• MGHSFAN2kMGHSFAN2k Posts: 125
    PhilW said:
    MGHSFAN2k said:

Oops... It was a raw png file and I didn't rename it... My bad but how is it?

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679
    MGHSFAN2k said:
    PhilW said:
    MGHSFAN2k said:

Oops... It was a raw png file and I didn't rename it... My bad but how is it?

LOL. Its not bad. Notice that Face Transfer places no texture maps in any of the other surface zones besides base color. So because there is no map in the Translucency Color section, and the section is reddish, this why she looks sort of red and her features are red. So you can add the appropriate maps to the translucency color and that will help some. You can also turn the translucency strength down. Plus, without any bump or normal maps, the skin is super smooth.

If you feel adventurous, you can apply another skin material preset, and swap the color and trans maps with those made by face transfer. This works especially well with many recent bluejaunte characters if you have one (turn the trans strength down a little.) You can get surprisingly good results with this strategy and a little experimentation.

• qazartqazart Posts: 86
    edited July 2020

One I've been working on for a while

ww 1984 pose copy.jpg
    1597 x 1441 - 648K
    Post edited by qazart on
This discussion has been closed.