Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

I want to see what MarcCCTx gets.

• GhatanothoaGhatanothoa Posts: 59
    edited October 2022

MickyBe said:

Zev0 said:

MarcCCTx said:

It doesn't seem to work as well on the younger ages even boosting it with the built in flatten morphs (masculine or feminine) Here's 5-6 GU Youth Chest Flatten auto set to 100.

I'm confused. Others are getting it to work? Can I see all currently used morphs on that please.

Growing Up with either masculine or feminine morph using 5-6 or 9-10 works fine here ...  

No, it doesn't look fine. The 5-6 versions do, but the female 9-10 version does not! The female 9-10 version still has too big breasts. Your pics clearly show that. No 9-10 year old girl has such a breast shape. At that age there still shouldn't be any difference to the masculine breast shape.

Edit: But maybe you just need to increase the chest flatten morph for the 9-10 girl in that case. 62% seems insufficient here.

Post edited by Ghatanothoa on

MickyBe said:

Twilight76 said:

MickyBe said:

MarcCCTx said:

So the V9 in interfering?

I don't think so, as I have Victoria 9 installed too ... 

i have the V9 installed to.
    Try a G9 Base Female + Age 5 + V9 Shape 

Adding G9 Base + Age 5 + Victoria 9 shape is horrible :p 

You're suppose to blend them in..Both at full strength will never look right.cheeky

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909
    edited October 2022

this is 5-6

nothing else.jpg
    600 x 600 - 120K
    Post edited by MarcCCTx on

And you downloaded the update correct?

• ok, but even with only g9 base + v9 + Age 5 comes the breasts :)

edited October 2022

Thats because you are blending in V9's body morph which has breasts on it. Dial down v9's body shape. Growing Up is and has always been about blending morphs together at the right values. You will not get great results if everything is dialed in at full.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • ups ok found my Error wink

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909
    edited October 2022

Argh, I must have installed it wrong the first time, I reinstalled the update. And now* it works. I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

argh.jpg
    600 x 600 - 105K
    Post edited by MarcCCTx on
  • MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 336

Ghatanothoa said:

MickyBe said:

Zev0 said:

MarcCCTx said:

It doesn't seem to work as well on the younger ages even boosting it with the built in flatten morphs (masculine or feminine) Here's 5-6 GU Youth Chest Flatten auto set to 100.

I'm confused. Others are getting it to work? Can I see all currently used morphs on that please.

Growing Up with either masculine or feminine morph using 5-6 or 9-10 works fine here ...  

No, it doesn't look fine. The 5-6 versions do, but the female 9-10 version does not! The female 9-10 version still has too big breasts. Your pics clearly show that. No 9-10 year old girl has such a breast shape. At that age there still shouldn't be any difference to the masculine breast shape.

Edit: But maybe you just need to increase the chest flatten morph for the 9-10 girl in that case. 62% seems insufficient here.

Yup, you're right, 62 is too low ...
    Here is 100 and 150% 

gu-9-100.jpg
    1485 x 1040 - 437K
    gu-9-150.jpg
    1492 x 1037 - 426K
  • MickyBe said:

Ghatanothoa said:

MickyBe said:

Zev0 said:

MarcCCTx said:

Yup, you're right, 62 is too low ...
    Here is 100 and 150% 

150% looks close to correctness. So I guess you need to set the flat chest morph somewhere between 150% and 180% for the 9-10 girl.

MarcCCTx said:

Argh, I must have installed it wrong the first time, I reinstalled the update. And now* it works. I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

Awesome glad it's working.yes

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Zev0 said:

Yep I'm gonna ask why it's doing this. When a linked morph is missing, it should not be auto dialing. It should remain inactive. My apologies for the results users are getting, I did not expect this to happen.frown I will try and upload a quickfix (if possible) here in the thread.

Not your fault. It's usually standard practice when a new figure is released to also release the head and body morphs ON THE SAME DAY. This iteration of Daz must have missed the memo. 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

I just loaded this with DIM, and then copied the patch files.  The Base Morph works, and the presets, and zero utilies work, and the new Flatten morph works.  None of the other sliders seem to do anything, or even want to move.  No errors reported.

Tested on a fresh base V9 and base G9 with male character applied.

Also, GU for G9 does not show up in Smart Content/Shaping, unlike GU for previous generations.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,928
    edited October 2022

Yeah, it's really irritating that they are holding back/neglecting to release it until some unknown reason which makes no sense to us! Thanks for the fix, it really sucks that DAZ neglected releasing the morphs on the same day as the character/s which really put a damper on your product release that should have gone off without a hitch!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • mcpughmcpugh Posts: 93

Hats off to Zev0 for making a GU for G9 so quickly :)

• Zev0 said:

Will update promo when I have a chance.

Thank you for the quick update job. Update promos is essential for your business, not for those who have already bought your product.

edited October 2022
    Sevrin said:

I just loaded this with DIM, and then copied the patch files.  The Base Morph works, and the presets, and zero utilies work, and the new Flatten morph works.  None of the other sliders seem to do anything, or even want to move.  No errors reported.

Tested on a fresh base V9 and base G9 with male character applied.

Also, GU for G9 does not show up in Smart Content/Shaping, unlike GU for previous generations.

I'll see whats happening with smart content. Regarding morphs not doing anything please read the usage guide. It is all explained in there.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0 said:

Eboshijaana said:

Just to report it, when I applied younger teen shaping from the smart content onto Werwulf... this happened XD

Doing it with parameters did not cause the eyes to bug out.

Tried this using presets in content library and it worked fine....Have no idea why its causing issues in smart content....

Then it was just a bug, I guess. Not that it was not hilarious AF XD

• AabacusAabacus Posts: 403

Zev0 said:

Hi. Figured it out...

Here is the update link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TYm-VgIOm78aV_NH7HMOas7_q1VsKpR3/view?usp=sharing

Also added a new chest flatten morph which should address all concerns. Updated the shape presets to use the chest flatten morph as well. Will update promo when I have a chance.

Please test this and let me know if all is in order. Just copy files and overwrite the existing ones. If all is in order I will make an official update.

Thanks

Can confirm, excessive hormone treatments removed. Thanks Zev! :-)

This has been the most stressful release ever lol, but thank you guys for your support and patience. Much appreciated.
  • I'd say most, or all, blame goes to Daz. We know you deliver high quality products Zev0. Daz QA should really test all new products before release, on clean daz studio installations with no other products installed other than any required ones.
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,308

Zev0 said:

This has been the most stressful release ever lol, but thank you guys for your support and patience. Much appreciated.

Thank YOU for giving us something AWESOME so quickly after a new release. I would have bought it even if you hadn't already come up with a fix because you have a reputation of AWESOMENESS! Thanks for all that you do, and for your amazing products!
  • Those for whom the fix is not working, how did you install the base product? Did you get warnings/queries about replacing files?

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,928

Thank You for supporting us with making sure each release is a successful one, including this one, as you've shown your support for those that buy from you, regardless of the issue, as we are confident that you will always do everything in your power to make things right when things go south!

Thanks takezo. I take customer support very seriously..You guys made me who I am. That is something I never forget, and will always try to assist with within my capacity.
    edited October 2022
    Gogger said:

Zev0 said:

Thank YOU for giving us something AWESOME so quickly after a new release. I would have bought it even if you hadn't already come up with a fix because you have a reputation of AWESOMENESS! Thanks for all that you do, and for your amazing products!
    Thanks for the kind words. It really means a lot. Gives me the drive to go on:)
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0 said:

Thanks takezo. I take customer support very seriously..You guys made me who I am. That is something I never forget, and will always try to assist with within my capacity.

The sign of a good content creator. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Wow, fixed already! Into my cart it goes. yes

• 3DBerlin3DBerlin Posts: 105

Zev0 is a first class vendor, others could take a lesson on the great customer support.