[Released] dForce Assistant [Commercial]

Comments

• Knittingmommy said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Sigurd said:

Insta buy! I have wanted something like this since I first started working with dForce.

Me too.  I have been doing it manually but I hated it (I am lazy smiley)

I have heard that lazy people can come up with the most brilliant of ideas! I'm looking forward to this. It would certainly cut down some of my dforce setup time for some renders.

I always say I am a good programmer and work hard because I am lazy laugh  Basically, if I do a task a lot that annoys me, I will try and automate it laugh

• mikethe3dguy said:

This looks like something I could definitely use!

I am glad you like the idea!  

• Sigurd said:

Necessity is the Mother of invention but laziness is the Father.

LOL.  laugh

• Would it be too difficult to add dforce cloth material presets?

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371
    edited November 2022

AnEye4Art said:

Would it be too difficult to add dforce cloth material presets?

I don't know what you mean.  Could you elaborate?

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited November 2022

RiverSoftArt said:

AnEye4Art said:

Some settings for cloth that will give good results with your script. I know it's asking beyond the scope of what your script was intended but, some tweaking of the cloth settings will help with results. You probably played more with dforce and its settings to know what works best. It's not a big deal. I'm just really excited to get your product.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • AnEye4Art said:

RiverSoftArt said:

AnEye4Art said:

Some settings for cloth that will give good results with your script. I know it's asking beyond the scope of what your script was intended but, some tweaking of the cloth settings will help with results. You probably played more with dforce and its settings to know what works best. It's not a big deal. I'm just really excited to get your product.

Ah, I see.  No, I would not know the best settings, especially as it varies per clothing. So definitely beyond scope. smiley

I am glad you are excited about the product!

• MartialMartial Posts: 404

Excellent idea .I certainly buy it when DAZ or Nvidia will solve the problem someone like me has with graphic card driver ,dforce and DAZstudio

Dforce not working with NVDIA Studio Driver Version: 522.30 Studio 4.21
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/597256/dforce-not-working-with-nvdia-studio-driver-version-522-30-studio-4-21

• Martial said:

Excellent idea .I certainly buy it when DAZ or Nvidia will solve the problem someone like me has with graphic card driver ,dforce and DAZstudio

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/597256/dforce-not-working-with-nvdia-studio-driver-version-522-30-studio-4-21

I am glad you like the idea.  Hopefully, you will get a fix soon.

edited November 2022

I have installed older  version 517.40of Nvidia studio driver and now dforce seems ok i will continue my tests and i  will serously consider to buy  Dforce assistant if everything stay ok

Post edited by Martial on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,850

It is released: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-assistant

I was pretty sure, that I have something similar already purchased, but could not found it.

• Martial said:

There are issues with the latest NVIDIA drivers, 517.40 is the last working version.

• In my cart, ready for checkout when the store credit has been added to my account.

• Artini said:

It is released: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-assistant

I was pretty sure, that I have something similar already purchased, but could not found it.

Beat me to it!  Thanks.

• DoctorJellybean said:

In my cart, ready for checkout when the store credit has been added to my account.

I hope you will like it.

• In my cart, ready for checkout when the store credit has been added to my account.

Second that.
  • Initial thoughts;

Easy to use

Works great in conjunction with other dForce utilities

Even in dForce hair/fur, a very clear improvement from the morph adaptation script.

• AnEye4Art said:

DoctorJellybean said:

In my cart, ready for checkout when the store credit has been added to my account.

Second that.

Great! Thanks for the support!

• Eboshijaana said:

Initial thoughts;

Easy to use

Even in dForce hair/fur, a very clear improvement from the morph adaptation script.

I am so glad you like it!  Thank you for sharing with others your thoughts.  

(BTW, are you talking about the Setup Figure script when you mention the morph adaption script?)

• RiverSoftArt said:

Eboshijaana said:

Initial thoughts;

Easy to use

I am so glad you like it!  Thank you for sharing with others your thoughts.  

(BTW, are you talking about the Setup Figure script when you mention the morph adaption script?)

Yep, Setup Figure script. Derp XD

Here is the comparison. Look at the tail, especially.

dforcecomparisons.png
    2052 x 527 - 2M

AnEye4Art said:

DoctorJellybean said:

Second that.
    also in my cart  since  D force working with old driver for my graphi card
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

I didn't pause, put right into my cart, added texture set for Stonemason's set from yesterday, his set, and a group of scripts and checked out. 

Until I see the BoneMinion Bundle for G9 I am keeping control of my spending.

Thank you for this nice product.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

I could see myself using this because I have avoided buying long, flowing garments precisely due to the difficulty I have with dForce-ing them. As you point out - they almost always end up in an explosion. However, I also avoid using animation for dForce because I often want to animate the characters in a scene but the dForce animation takes over the timeline (DAZ Studio does not have Non-Linear Animation). I've asked on this forum previously whether there is a way to save out a single frame from the timeline as a stand-alone scene but the suggested methods have not really worked well for me. What I would want is the result of the dForce animation without saving the animation (timeline) that led to it.

So I wonder whether you might be able to script that frame isolation - perhaps as a separate product? I would buy that and also this becuase it would open up a lot of new possibilities for me.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,850
    edited November 2022

Could anybody post some renders after using dForce Assistant, please.

I would like to see more results.

Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Artini on
  • I went ahead and bought dforce assistant, tried it, but had to stop when you used the ultimate zero script. I don't have ultimate zero and I probably need it to follow the video, correct? Because I get no results if I don't zero-out the character. If I do need ultimate zero, it was not stated as a requirement when I bought deforce assistant.

• memcneil70 said:

I didn't pause, put right into my cart, added texture set for Stonemason's set from yesterday, his set, and a group of scripts and checked out. 

Until I see the BoneMinion Bundle for G9 I am keeping control of my spending.

Thank you for this nice product.

You're welcome!  Thank you for your support!

• marble said:

I could see myself using this because I have avoided buying long, flowing garments precisely due to the difficulty I have with dForce-ing them. As you point out - they almost always end up in an explosion. However, I also avoid using animation for dForce because I often want to animate the characters in a scene but the dForce animation takes over the timeline (DAZ Studio does not have Non-Linear Animation). I've asked on this forum previously whether there is a way to save out a single frame from the timeline as a stand-alone scene but the suggested methods have not really worked well for me. What I would want is the result of the dForce animation without saving the animation (timeline) that led to it.

So I wonder whether you might be able to script that frame isolation - perhaps as a separate product? I would buy that and also this becuase it would open up a lot of new possibilities for me.

You might try using dForce2Morph to save out the result of the dForce animation as a single frame which can you morph to in your master scene.

• AnEye4Art said:

I went ahead and bought dforce assistant, tried it, but had to stop when you used the ultimate zero script. I don't have ultimate zero and I probably need it to follow the video, correct? Because I get no results if I don't zero-out the character. If I do need ultimate zero, it was not stated as a requirement when I bought deforce assistant.

Ultimate Zero is not required for this product. I use that because I find it is faster for zeroing poses.  However, you can just use the Daz Zero Figure Pose:

2022-11-09_06-04-43.jpg
    1050 x 934 - 159K
  • Thanks. I will purchase ultimate zero, though.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

RiverSoftArt said:

marble said:

You might try using dForce2Morph to save out the result of the dForce animation as a single frame which can you morph to in your master scene.

I have that so I can give it a try but I didn't think of it as a way to save out a frame from the timeline - rather as something to "solidify" a drape into a garment. Anyhow, I'll have a look.