Angela 9 HD

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,499

Charlie Judge said:

ecks201 said:

mwokee said:

The line has moved. Everyone seems happy paying $50-plus when it wasn't that long ago people were frustrated paying $35 for a new bundle.

There's quite a few who wouldn't buy yesterday at $50
    I think most in here purchased it today, with a load of stacked discounts, at $35

How??? I can't seem to get the mega bundle below $57 

Exclusive banner (Extra -20%) + Missed you (Extra -30%) + Three Featured (Extra -35%) + Monthly coupon (-$6) = $34.46
    When you pick the cheapest gardening tools in Featured, the total comes to $37.64

• PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

ecks201 said:

mwokee said:

The line has moved. Everyone seems happy paying $50-plus when it wasn't that long ago people were frustrated paying $35 for a new bundle.

I think most in here purchased it today, with a load of stacked discounts, at $35

Exclusive banner (Extra -20%) + Missed you (Extra -30%) + Three Featured (Extra -35%) + Monthly coupon (-$6) = $34.46
    When you pick the cheapest gardening tools in Featured, the total comes to $37.64 

Nice for those of you that got it but I don't have the 'Missed You' banner; so no extra 30% discount  for me and no sale for DAZ.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Barbult, what hair did you use in this image?

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

ecks201 said:

mwokee said:

So it actually pays NOT to shop here. If I had that Miss You banner I definitely would have purchased the mega bundle but not at the price I get for being a loyal customer. Good to know I'll get rewarded for not buying here as often... angry

• Wonderland said:

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

ecks201 said:

mwokee said:

So it actually pays NOT to shop here. If I had that Miss You banner I definitely would have purchased the mega bundle but not at the price I get for being a loyal customer. Good to know I'll get rewarded for not buying here as often... angry

Yep. I immediately took the mega bundle out of my cart yesterday when I found out there was an extra banner I hadn't gotten. I was all set to get it. And then I got that banner this morning to buy freja 9 mega bundle and another one at a steep discount, but I had already bought the Freja 9 mega bundle and both had to be in the cart at the same time so the banner was useless. So I give up lol. 

• I find it very catch-22-like, though. Once I got Miss You banner for not shopping because I'm not interested in much of G9 which rewarded me with discounts on new content that is by large G9 I'm not interested in.

There's... Something weid here but i can't put my finger on it...

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165
    edited February 2023

Angela 9 skin on a G9 masculine body. The clothes and hair are for G8M.

Michael 9 Older Angela Skin PS.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,499
    edited February 2023

Wonderland said:

PerttiA said:

Maybe the 'Missed You' was a joke, as I have been abusing my credit every day since Friday last week, although they still miss me with the Angela 9 Mega Bundle as I still think $34.46 was too much for the trailer. Went to the Ethereal Beauty and got Merlin 8.1 Pro Bundle instead

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • kimhkimh Posts: 386

So because I spent more money over the last month purchasing from Daz, I do not get the extra banner and it's going to cost me $20 more US if I want Angela. Since I am in Canada that's an extra $30. I like the bundle and the deal but not willing to pay this if people who haven't purchased in awhile get the bonus discount

• I find it very catch-22-like, though. Once I got Miss You banner for not shopping because I'm not interested in much of G9 which rewarded me with discounts on new content that is by large G9 I'm not interested in.

There's... Something weid here but i can't put my finger on it...

Exactly the same feeling from me. It's as if they're aware I won't take up the offer. Regards, Richard

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610

kimh said:

So because I spent more money over the last month purchasing from Daz, I do not get the extra banner and it's going to cost me $20 more US if I want Angela. Since I am in Canada that's an extra $30. I like the bundle and the deal but not willing to pay this if people who haven't purchased in awhile get the bonus discount

I spend lots of money here and I got the 'Miss You' banner. I even had already bought the Freja 9 Mega Bundle.  

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,385

Twilight76 said:

50% Angela Body
    68% Angela Head
    60% Josie Body
    60% Josie Head
    15% Josie 9 Proportions

I really, REALLY love this render and this mix! Thank you for posting. I didn't care for Josie at all, but now I think I might get her for mixing like this. 

tsroemi said:

Twilight76 said:

50% Angela Body
    68% Angela Head
    60% Josie Body
    60% Josie Head
    15% Josie 9 Proportions

I really, REALLY love this render and this mix! Thank you for posting. I didn't care for Josie at all, but now I think I might get her for mixing like this. 

Yes, that's a great looking character.

I think the selection of who gets what banner could be random. People buying consistently are still getting the "Missed You", and people who own Freja Mega Bundle are getting an offer that requires having it in the cart. Since it all makes no sense from our perspective, I offer the "random" possibility. I got "Missed You", but not the other two-bundle one.

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610

barbult said:

I think the selection of who gets what banner could be random. People buying consistently are still getting the "Missed You", and people who own Freja Mega Bundle are getting an offer that requires having it in the cart. Since it all makes no sense from our perspective, I offer the "random" possibility. I got "Missed You", but not the other two-bundle one.

I got the banner offering the extra discount off the Freja 9 bundle and the Angela 9 bundle, but I'd already bought the Freja 9 Mega Bundle as well as Angela 9 as a standalone, sooooo.... *shrugs* 

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958

Yeah I got the Freja Bundle banner (even though I bought the mega bundle) but no Missed You banner. So who knows - I guess they just throw darts at the board for their messages.

• sidsid Posts: 400

Loving the Joise mixes!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,698

barbult said:

Angela 9 skin on a G9 masculine body. The clothes and hair are for G8M.

Look at you! Great work. He's a convincing character. 

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439
    edited February 2023

Barbult beat me to the male figure test smiley

There's some Nikolai in there. Hence the moobs

Angela Male Test 03a.png
    1012 x 1349 - 2M
    Post edited by ecks201 on
  • Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396

So, what bikini outfit is Angela wearing in the promos?

edited February 2023

Mr Bowen said:

So, what bikini outfit is Angela wearing in the promos?

I think that its https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-surfer-outfit-for-genesis-9 with a custom shader.

The product has the body morphs in it, but it doesn't have that orange fabric.
    And it does have the bikini top, even though it's almost non-existent in the promo images

Post edited by ecks201 on
  • mnpalamnpala Posts: 56

Does anyone know what hair Angela is wearing on the first promo image? (the hair that does not come in the bundle)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,154

Looks like Killmonger to me.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,447

one of the coupons deals fell off the messages, so that is an ender for me. Price went from $35 to $51. deleted cart

Angela and Angela with Dalila's skin

Angela Dalia Skin Test 05.png
    1012 x 759 - 996K
    edited February 2023

CHB Dalila in the Grassy Grove, wearing the Iron Lady Outfit and Soft Curls Long Hair, holding an enlarged arrow from Medieval Style, with a pose from Action Poses (10 Combat). I'm not fond of her rounded teeth. Maybe I'll dial them out next time I render her. At least the PA showed the teeth in the promo images and made them a separate dial, so I thank the PA very much for that!

CHB Dalila ILO Outfit_001_PS.jpg
    2600 x 2000 - 2M
  • mnpalamnpala Posts: 56

MelanieL said:

Looks like Killmonger to me.

Thanks. 

ecks201 said:

Barbult beat me to the male figure test smiley

There's some Nikolai in there. Hence the moobs

There's always room for more! Keep them coming.

edited February 2023

Micholai (Michael 9 + Nikolai 9 + some other morphs) handles security on the red carpet - you are not getting in!
    He has Angela's skin and other brows. He uses Nikolai's HD details.

Michael 9 Nikolai 9 Angela Skin PS.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
  • Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396

Thank you, ecks201.