[Released] RSSY Character And Material Conversion Bundle Genesis 8 to Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,376

w_r_brook_ec9f3e956e said:

Ok, so the distorted body shape appears to be what happens by default if you run the same script multiple times on the same character, which I did in exploring the material issue I had assumed that as I didn't hit 'save' the morphs would be removed, but not only are they not removed, they seem to 'multiply' so that every time the script is re-run against the identical same character, the body shape becomes more and more extreme. That's pretty odd behaviour...

The "Save" button saves the configuration of the script.  When a conversion occurs, a morph file is created whether you save or not.

RiverSoftArt said:

Looks like there are some problems withe material stuff. I'm trying to convert MSO Miley G8F and it comes up with some errors, which are kinda weird, claiming not to be able to find files which are clearly present for the material skin. They relate to the eyes and mouth. I get no materials copied. Also, the body shape seems pretty weird. I'm running on macos Ventura. Have I done something stupid here?

For the installation, is the file in the location?  How did you install?

The files are present in the specified folders and the cases match (which can sometimes be an issue with macs). The product was installed by DIM, automatically. Attached is a screen shot of the Material Suit folder, which is under the location shown in the second attachment. These match the missing file warning.

Yeah, case sensitivity matters smiley  I assume the directory is in your Content Manager folders?

I also tried loading a generic Genesis 9 dev load, loading the material suit for G8F using the relevent script and applying the Miley G8F uber skin to it. This did not report errors, but simply did not appear to work at all. This is attachment 3, following the material load - as can be seen, there is no material apparent in either the NVidia preview, nor in the textures preview (not shown). Clearly there is something screwed up with this installation, despite using DIM. Maybe something macos related??

I assume the Miley skin is a hierarchical map, and you selected the preset and then executed the Material Suit Apply G8-G9 Hierarchical Material from the favorites menu as per the manual?  Please post the log.

I'll take a closer look at the manual regarding the morph distortions - thanks.

RiverSoftArt said:

Looks like there are some problems withe material stuff. I'm trying to convert MSO Miley G8F and it comes up with some errors, which are kinda weird, claiming not to be able to find files which are clearly present for the material skin. They relate to the eyes and mouth. I get no materials copied. Also, the body shape seems pretty weird. I'm running on macos Ventura. Have I done something stupid here?

The files are present in the specified folders and the cases match (which can sometimes be an issue with macs). The product was installed by DIM, automatically. Attached is a screen shot of the Material Suit folder, which is under the location shown in the second attachment. These match the missing file warning.

I also tried loading a generic Genesis 9 dev load, loading the material suit for G8F using the relevent script and applying the Miley G8F uber skin to it. This did not report errors, but simply did not appear to work at all. This is attachment 3, following the material load - as can be seen, there is no material apparent in either the NVidia preview, nor in the textures preview (not shown). Clearly there is something screwed up with this installation, despite using DIM. Maybe something macos related??

Here is the log entry for the material load onto the material suit loaded on the Genesis 9 dev character. I'm not sure this is massively enlightening, but anyhow. 

2023-05-20 12:33:52.804 [INFO] :: Prepare asset load (merge): /People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Mousso/Miley/Genesis 8 MATs/Iray UBER/Miley Base MAT NB Light.duf

2023-05-20 12:33:52.804 [INFO] :: Locking viewport redraw...

2023-05-20 12:33:52.804 [INFO] :: Viewport redraw locked.

2023-05-20 12:33:53.105 [INFO] :: Native format content directories: 2

2023-05-20 12:33:53.105 [INFO] :: Poser format content directories: 1

2023-05-20 12:33:53.105 [INFO] :: Other import format content directories: 0

2023-05-20 12:33:53.105 [INFO] :: Begin asset load (merge): /People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Mousso/Miley/Genesis 8 MATs/Iray UBER/Miley Base MAT NB Light.duf

2023-05-20 12:33:53.148 [INFO] :: Determining missing assets...

2023-05-20 12:33:53.876 [INFO] :: Setting textures...

2023-05-20 12:33:53.877 [INFO] :: Creating materials...

2023-05-20 12:33:53.882 [INFO] :: Applying animations...

2023-05-20 12:33:54.053 [INFO] :: Setting up follow targets...

2023-05-20 12:33:54.057 [INFO] :: Finished asset load (merge): 0m 0.951s - /People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Mousso/Miley/Genesis 8 MATs/Iray UBER/Miley Base MAT NB Light.duf

2023-05-20 12:33:54.388 [INFO] :: Unlocking viewport redraw...

2023-05-20 12:33:54.388 [INFO] :: Viewport redraw unlocked.

2023-05-20 12:34:00.561 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 01322 iterations after 106.642s.

That does not look like you used the Material Suit Apply G8-G9 Hiearchical Map script.  Please use according to the manual.

• RiverSoftArt said:

Ok, so the distorted body shape appears to be what happens by default if you run the same script multiple times on the same character, which I did in exploring the material issue I had assumed that as I didn't hit 'save' the morphs would be removed, but not only are they not removed, they seem to 'multiply' so that every time the script is re-run against the identical same character, the body shape becomes more and more extreme. That's pretty odd behaviour...

Update: cleared out the Miley morphs and started again. The reason for this problem appears to be that this character has a Miley Head and Miley Body morph. When you do the conversion, both the Miley Body and Miley Head morph contain the entire morph (for both body and head) so that by default, when the Miley CHARACTER morph is set to 100%, it applies both the head and body morphs and you essentially get the character morph applied twice over, resulting in extreme distortions. 

I don't have Miley.  It is strange that their head morph affects the entire character, but if that is true, it can cause problems.  To keep the head morph confined to changing ONLY the head, the script looks for the naming convention for head on a morph "FHM" or actually inspects the entire morph to see the minimum y value affected by a morph.  Either of these can fail and cause problems.

The G8F Miley head morph affects only the head, as one would expect. Only following G9 conversion does it impact the whole of G9.  

• RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Here is the log entry for the material load onto the material suit loaded on the Genesis 9 dev character. I'm not sure this is massively enlightening, but anyhow. 

2023-05-20 12:33:52.804 [INFO] :: Prepare asset load (merge): /People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Mousso/Miley/Genesis 8 MATs/Iray UBER/Miley Base MAT NB Light.duf

2023-05-20 12:33:53.105 [INFO] :: Begin asset load (merge): /People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Mousso/Miley/Genesis 8 MATs/Iray UBER/Miley Base MAT NB Light.duf

2023-05-20 12:33:54.057 [INFO] :: Finished asset load (merge): 0m 0.951s - /People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Mousso/Miley/Genesis 8 MATs/Iray UBER/Miley Base MAT NB Light.duf

2023-05-20 12:34:00.561 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 01322 iterations after 106.642s.

That does not look like you used the Material Suit Apply G8-G9 Hiearchical Map script.  Please use according to the manual.

I followed the manual to the letter:

1.  Loaded the G9 Dev load

2. Selected the G9 Dev load and then ran the script entitled "Material Suit Add G8F Material Suit" from the Scripts/RiversoftArt folder.

3. With Genesis 9 still selected, applied Victoria 8 all maps material (which you probably do have, given it's listed in the manual).

Result: no textures - see attachment.

(Clearly something is very wrong here. Incidentally, I should mentioned that just to be sure, before running the above test, I closed studio, un-installed and reinstalled G8F material suit product using DIM and restarted Studio).

I should also note that this is a new mac running M2 Max chipset.

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 13.07.07.png
    3358 x 1212 - 2M
  • w_r_brook_ec9f3e956e said:

RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

2. Selected the G9 Dev load and then ran the script entitled "Material Suit Add G8F Material Suit" from the Scripts/RiversoftArt folder.

3. With Genesis 9 still selected, applied Victoria 8 all maps material (which you probably do have, given it's listed in the manual).

(Clearly something is very wrong here. Incidentally, I should mentioned that just to be sure, before running the above test, I closed studio, un-installed and reinstalled G8F material suit product using DIM and restarted Studio).

Ok, figured it out. It WAS MY MISTAKE! My eye had skipped over the bit in the manual which says you have to select the hierarchical material (in this case Victoria 8 all maps) and then then NOT DOUBLE CLICK to load but select the script 'apply materials' which by default is in added in my 'Favourites' menu. It now works: shown in the attached.

Onto the next issue, which is why the character converter is complaining about missing files... when they are present in the folder it specifies. 

Apologies for missing this, Riversoft. 

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 13.32.47.png
    2126 x 1402 - 2M
  • RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Yeah, case sensitivity matters smiley  I assume the directory is in your Content Manager folders?

Yes, they are. Still getting this issue, just complains it cannot find these files. Given that I now have the material skin working with Victoria 8 correctly (apologies for misunderstanding this initially) it's odd that this doesn't also work with the character converter - clearly the required files are present.

I assume the Miley skin is a hierarchical map, and you selected the preset and then executed the Material Suit Apply G8-G9 Hierarchical Material from the favorites menu as per the manual?  Please post the log.

I didn't - mistook the apply for the add script. I now have that working.

The conversions are still behaving very strangely. I've tried this again with Victoria 8 as a more 'standard' product. In this case, however, the Victoria head morph works as expected on G9, only impacting the head, but the body morph and the Victoria 8 HD Details morph appear to interact badly - the HD morph does little at base resolution on Victoria 8, but on the converted character, it impacts the body, interfering with the Victoria 8 morph (second attachment - Victoria 8 alongside Victoria 9, both with HD details and body dialled up). This is different to the MSO Miley case, but similar in that parameter morphs are apparently being linked or replicated in ways that are different to the originating model. Is this me making mistakes again? 

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 14.03.09.png
    2358 x 1738 - 2M
  • RiverSoftArt said:

Laurita said:

Not exactly a great success. Neither on a stock Aurore 8 (left) nor on a custom character.

Conversions

The Converted Character’s Body is wrinkled.  Because of the way that morphs must be converted, a morph that on Genesis 8 appears to only touch a small part of the head can affect the whole body on Genesis 9. You need to show Currently Used parameters to show all morphs on the converted character.  Then, one by one, dial in the morphs to find the offending morph(s).  Once you find them, delete the morphs from your HD (click the Gear icon, Parameter Settings, and look at File Path for the asset to figure out where the morph is and what it is called).  You should also resave the character with the offending morph(s) dialed out (set to 0).

Same problem here. I first tried to convert a customized character morph created by me based on Leanne 8.1. but with many other morphs mixed in - catastrophic result (picture attached...). Then I tried the original Leanne and Leanne HD - the result ist "wrinkled", to use the nice word frown,too. Unfortunately, the "offending morphs" are the converted Leanne head and Leanne body morphs - if I dial them out I get the G9 base figure.

There are some other problems in the scripts which make it impossible to let them work automatically - there comes a pop-up after the "zero figure" command I have to answer (it askes me whether I want to zero or to restore...), then there a the "duplicate formulas found" warnings I have to quit (anybody out there without any "duplicate formulas"? wink) ; and a pop-up after a "zero shape" command. But I guess it will be possible to override the popups and warnings - and it would not be a big issue for me, if the result would be ok.

But that's not the case, at the moment I must say: The product is just not working for me.

Honestly, I would have be very surprised if it would have worked just out of the box - I manually converted already some G8 characters to G9 following the Sickleyield method and know it is tricky. And the results are far away from perfect - loss of HD morphs and details, distorsions in some body parts (armpits) etc.

I will wait some time for improvements - never give up hope smiley... Or in the worst case, ask for a refund.

ConversionDesaster.jpg
    837 x 1021 - 326K
  • Is there an option in the material conversion to remove the painted eyebrows from Genesis 8 skin textures?

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

I do have the same issues with finding the files (same character). But the moirphs (starting from the Miley 8.1 figure) look fine. I have also tried with MSO Lacey 8.1, Noska 8.1, Krashwerks Lilly, LY Reagan for G8. The file not found error messages remains and no material whatsoever is applied, but the figure shapes look fine.

Using the material scripts from the bundle, the materials can be applied well, although I have not figured out yet how to change the eye colour.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Yes, they are. Still getting this issue, just complains it cannot find these files. Given that I now have the material skin working with Victoria 8 correctly (apologies for misunderstanding this initially) it's odd that this doesn't also work with the character converter - clearly the required files are present.

The conversions are still behaving very strangely. I've tried this again with Victoria 8 as a more 'standard' product. In this case, however, the Victoria head morph works as expected on G9, only impacting the head, but the body morph and the Victoria 8 HD Details morph appear to interact badly - the HD morph does little at base resolution on Victoria 8, but on the converted character, it impacts the body, interfering with the Victoria 8 morph (second attachment - Victoria 8 alongside Victoria 9, both with HD details and body dialled up). This is different to the MSO Miley case, but similar in that parameter morphs are apparently being linked or replicated in ways that are different to the originating model. Is this me making mistakes again? 

Do you have any "Duplicate morph" message in the log? I have only a very select set of G8 and 8.1 characters in my library. The ones I am not currently working with ar disabled via TurboLoader. If I am enabling all my G8 and 8.1 characters, I do get duplicate formulas errors - and weird results after conversion 

• smaker1smaker1 Posts: 275

New experiences

Second trouble I met : Genesis 9 and Genesis 9 dev load must be in the installation folders (People/Genesis 9/...) or nothing is converted. May be a pop up to specify personal path would be good ?

Character morphs appears in the Parameter tab. Would it be possible to have them also in the Shaping tab ?

I have a systematic DS4 crash after leaving Character converter with a successful converting. No info in the log (here is an extract) and don't know where to look

2023-05-20 17:41:49.874 [INFO] ::      Cannot find assets for old preset /- People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/CHA- Daz/!Black/Celani 8/Celani 8.duf
    2023-05-20 17:41:49.875 [DEBUG] :: END Conversion of M:/!Librairie DazStudio4/Content/- People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/CHA- Daz/!Black/Celani 8/Celani 8.duf
    2023-05-20 17:41:49.877 [DEBUG] :: Execution Complete.
    2023-05-20 17:42:32.096 +++++++++++++++ DAZ Studio 4.21.0.5 starting +++++++++++++++++

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Do you have any "Duplicate morph" message in the log? I have only a very select set of G8 and 8.1 characters in my library. The ones I am not currently working with ar disabled via TurboLoader. If I am enabling all my G8 and 8.1 characters, I do get duplicate formulas errors - and weird results after conversion 

No, there are no dupliucate morph errors in the log file.

I've spent the afternoon running about 6 or 8 character conversions. I've switched off the automatic material suit load, as this doesn't work for some reason, perhaps to do with the missing file errors. 

The common factor with all the errors I am seeing is that head and body morphs are getting linked incorrectly to character morphs. So for example, dialling in the character morph should also dial in the body and head morphs, in many cases. But this is getting screwed up somehow, but differently for different characters, so for some, dialling in the character also dials in the head, but the body morph never got created, despite the original character being there - in that case, the character morph dials in the body somehow, but not via a separate body morph. In cases where the script has created all three morphs, apparently correctly, dialling the character morph in dials in the head and body, but as the character morph also seems to impact the whole body as well, you get two body morphs loaded, with extreme distortion. Many (but not all) of the cases like this I have been able to fix by dialling the character morph to zero, and then manually dialling up the body and head morphs seperately to 100%. In one case though, it didn't create a body morph at all. Dialling the character morph to 50% got the character approximately to where it should be with no distortion. This is all redolent of some sort of bug, frankly - there is no issue with the original characters who are from a range of vendors and the problem includes Victoria 8. I do have a large library of 8 and 8.1 characters. Although I have turbo loader, I don't use it much.

Attached for example is a Genesis 9 base figure with just one morph dial turned to 100% - Victoria 8 HD, under Actor/People. This has automatically dialled in a whole load of other morphs which screw things up on G9, but not on G8. (second attachment). But if you manually dial out the HD body and head, it starts to look ok. These do not operate this way on the original G8 figure. (attachment 3). So all in all, apart from the material copy which refuses to find files which are present, this can be made to work with some effort, it's just not very easy or pretty. I believe these 'automatic' linkages are called ERCs? It is some bug in the way the script treats these ERCs which appears to be causing the issue, IMHO (not an expert, but 40 years as a programmer you do get hunches).

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 16.57.22.png
    2218 x 1768 - 2M
    Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 16.59.36.png
    890 x 1168 - 979K
    Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 17.01.28.png
    2314 x 1724 - 2M
  • Mark_e593e0a5 said:

I do have the same issues with finding the files (same character). But the moirphs (starting from the Miley 8.1 figure) look fine. I have also tried with MSO Lacey 8.1, Noska 8.1, Krashwerks Lilly, LY Reagan for G8. The file not found error messages remains and no material whatsoever is applied, but the figure shapes look fine.

Using the material scripts from the bundle, the materials can be applied well, although I have not figured out yet how to change the eye colour.

Sure, it only reports missing files when doing a material suit setup from the conversion. It appears to do this with all mouth and eye related suit parts. As for the actual morph conversion, as far as I can gather, you are not having the same issues as me, even on the same characters? Are you running Mac or Windows? I'm on macos, latest. 

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

And lo,  Riversoft and Sickleyield said unto us  "So let it be coded, so let it be purchased."

Insta-purchase! Thanks, Riversoft and Sickleyield!

• w_r_brook_ec9f3e956e said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Sure, it only reports missing files when doing a material suit setup from the conversion. It appears to do this with all mouth and eye related suit parts. As for the actual morph conversion, as far as I can gather, you are not having the same issues as me, even on the same characters? Are you running Mac or Windows? I'm on macos, latest. 

To be clear, I've not having material setup problems if I do these independently of the character version - it works fine, though I may stick to the Cayman Studios variant, I guess, which seems easier and more flexible. 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142
    edited May 2023

Christian using Ivar 9's skin (and HD) for now. Not sure I wanna convert Christian's skin, since it looks so "plastic". He looks a bit younger, but oh well. Ivar's will do ;)

Christian 9.png
    1200 x 1538 - 663K
    Post edited by AllenArt on
  • necroscensionnecroscension Posts: 106

With my OCD, it bothers me that nipple placement is different between 8 and 9, and on the males can be very obvious. I know it's not the product's fault, and it happens with the other transfer products, and not all male characters are rendered shirtless/showing chest, but sometimes the nipple placement on 8 to 9 can be too low or off to the side(thanks Daz, your clones are the cause of this!). It puts me on the fence buying the product because of it (and this is an issue with the other transfer products).

With previous products I had tried alter the default clone made in the temp folder, but after seeing no effect and then learning that the Daz clone was used for actual transfer, I gave up.

RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Ok, figured it out. It WAS MY MISTAKE! My eye had skipped over the bit in the manual which says you have to select the hierarchical material (in this case Victoria 8 all maps) and then then NOT DOUBLE CLICK to load but select the script 'apply materials' which by default is in added in my 'Favourites' menu. It now works: shown in the attached.

Onto the next issue, which is why the character converter is complaining about missing files... when they are present in the folder it specifies. 

Apologies for missing this, Riversoft. 

Not a problem!  Glad you figured it out.

RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

HD morphs cannot be converted (limitation of DS).  I would not even convert the HD character and just do the regular V8.

mgessat_f159911d19 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Laurita said:

Not exactly a great success. Neither on a stock Aurore 8 (left) nor on a custom character.

Conversions

The Converted Character’s Body is wrinkled.  Because of the way that morphs must be converted, a morph that on Genesis 8 appears to only touch a small part of the head can affect the whole body on Genesis 9. You need to show Currently Used parameters to show all morphs on the converted character.  Then, one by one, dial in the morphs to find the offending morph(s).  Once you find them, delete the morphs from your HD (click the Gear icon, Parameter Settings, and look at File Path for the asset to figure out where the morph is and what it is called).  You should also resave the character with the offending morph(s) dialed out (set to 0).

Same problem here. I first tried to convert a customized character morph created by me based on Leanne 8.1. but with many other morphs mixed in - catastrophic result (picture attached...). Then I tried the original Leanne and Leanne HD - the result ist "wrinkled", to use the nice word frown,too. Unfortunately, the "offending morphs" are the converted Leanne head and Leanne body morphs - if I dial them out I get the G9 base figure.

There are some other problems in the scripts which make it impossible to let them work automatically - there comes a pop-up after the "zero figure" command I have to answer (it askes me whether I want to zero or to restore...), then there a the "duplicate formulas found" warnings I have to quit (anybody out there without any "duplicate formulas"? wink) ; and a pop-up after a "zero shape" command. But I guess it will be possible to override the popups and warnings - and it would not be a big issue for me, if the result would be ok.

But that's not the case, at the moment I must say: The product is just not working for me.

Sorry it is not working... yet.  There should not be a pop up about zero figure or duplicate formulas.  

Recommendation: until you get a hang of it, I would delete the converted morphs in My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 9\Base\Morphs after a conversion and try the next one.  Experiment and learn.  When morphs start combining there can be weird issues.  Don't convert the same character twice without deleting until you understand for sure it will work.

I know this is painful, but this conversion script was the most painful one to write ever.  Because of the changes in G9, the conversion process had to be a specific way which unfortunately is unforgiving of errors.

Honestly, I would have be very surprised if it would have worked just out of the box - I manually converted already some G8 characters to G9 following the Sickleyield method and know it is tricky. And the results are far away from perfect - loss of HD morphs and details, distorsions in some body parts (armpits) etc.

I will wait some time for improvements - never give up hope smiley... Or in the worst case, ask for a refund.

Please do.  I only want happy customers smiley

RKane_1 said:

And lo,  Riversoft and Sickleyield said unto us  "So let it be coded, so let it be purchased."

Insta-purchase! Thanks, Riversoft and Sickleyield!

You're welcome!  I hope you love it!

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

To be clear, I've not having material setup problems if I do these independently of the character version - it works fine, though I may stick to the Cayman Studios variant, I guess, which seems easier and more flexible. 

I have those.  I don't like them as much as you cannot apply hierarchical materials.  Too painful to do each section one by one.

AllenArt said:

Christian using Ivar 9's skin (and HD) for now. Not sure I wanna convert Christian's skin, since it looks so "plastic". He looks a bit younger, but oh well. Ivar's will do ;)

Great!  Thank you for posting a successful transfer smiley

necroscension said:

With my OCD, it bothers me that nipple placement is different between 8 and 9, and on the males can be very obvious. I know it's not the product's fault, and it happens with the other transfer products, and not all male characters are rendered shirtless/showing chest, but sometimes the nipple placement on 8 to 9 can be too low or off to the side(thanks Daz, your clones are the cause of this!). It puts me on the fence buying the product because of it (and this is an issue with the other transfer products).

With previous products I had tried alter the default clone made in the temp folder, but after seeing no effect and then learning that the Daz clone was used for actual transfer, I gave up.

I can understand that.  The conversion will not be perfect.

• Question: Why is it that if the only thing that is being morphed on Genesis 8 Female, the body of Genesis 9 ends up with a Genesis 8 Female body? I'm only wanting to transfer the head morph but keep the Genesis 9 body.

• Hello. I tried the program, but the first result is pure horror. Zsazsa has become an emaciated freak. It's a shame, because the whole package isn't exactly cheap.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

Just in case it helps someone else, I've been having more luck with "Zero" rather than "restore". I tried restore first and didn't get great results, but Zero works better. Not for all morphs though. Some just don't transfer well. Baku looked pretty awful. I'm not wholly upset though...when I want to use him, I'll just use the G8.1 character. I mostly bought this in order to get more morphing capabilities into G9.

• RiverSoftArt said:

Cybersox said:

So... will there be an add-on or seperate packs for Genesis 3?  I know there are a couple of tuts out there right now on converting both the G3 and G8s to G9, but there are some minor issues, especially around the eyes, that you seem to have solved with your Material suits. 

Good question... I am not sure. smiley  The material suits were so much work that we will never do that again.  However, G3 does share the G8 UVs so if I can figure out a way to script using the G8 conformers, it might happen.

Could you not use the coversion tool for of gen3 to gen 8 then convert that result to gen9?

• TBorNotTBorNot Posts: 362

On the product page can you add  "Your new software, including instructions, is in the main scripts folder under 'RiverSoft Art'"