Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD XI

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,100
    edited May 5

Edit double post.  I went to the restroom and checked my reflection.  Good thing I did, as I found a booger.

Post edited by Sfariah D on

TJohn said:

05/05/2024

Okay! Thanks! 

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,722

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I lost 108 videos

however I then discovered 108 png files I couldn't open, apparently batch converting my images I accidently added my videos

renamed back and work

I was installing an old Poser prop yesterday. I accidentally unzipped it in my DAZ folder instead of my Poser folder. For some reason, I determined the Runtime folder only applies to Poser so I could uninstall this item by deleting the Runtime folder. I started to realize this was a problem after I did that and it said I was deleting 26 gigabytes of stuff. Well the "undelete" worked and everything is normal.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,034

NylonGirl said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I lost 108 videos

however I then discovered 108 png files I couldn't open, apparently batch converting my images I accidently added my videos

renamed back and work

I was installing an old Poser prop yesterday. I accidentally unzipped it in my DAZ folder instead of my Poser folder. For some reason, I determined the Runtime folder only applies to Poser so I could uninstall this item by deleting the Runtime folder. I started to realize this was a problem after I did that and it said I was deleting 26 gigabytes of stuff. Well the "undelete" worked and everything is normal.

I did that once, fortunately it was the first month I ever installed DAZ studio in 2009 so not really a lot to reinstall 

We traveled to a strawberry patch to pick strawberries.  However when we got there, we found out they were closed.  It was probably due to yesterday's rain.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    Strawberry Fields for never?

TJohn said:

So true for yesterday's event.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930

TJohn said:

...nothing is real 

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,439
    edited May 8

kyoto kid said:

TJohn said:

...nothing is real 

Well, if "nothing" is real then we should be able to put it in a box, or at least confine it in something.  I saw a movie once where "The Great Nothing" was the villain.  However, the story never ended.frown

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    Nothing IS real. It's a real word and a real concept.

TJohn said:

Nothing IS real. It's a real word and a real concept.

but how can we prove nothing exists.  Guess that is why I don't like thinking about nothing.  It gives me a headache.

also if I say nothing is in my room, that is confusing.  There is actually quite a bit in my room.  There is nothing food related in my room other than fish food.

I need to finish setting up my tanks so they will be ready eventually for fish.  I have a brand new 5 gallon tank for a betta and a used 10 gallon tank for a tropical community tank, maybe?

edited May 11

Everything is hard to wrap your head around, but nothing is harder. devil

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Why would anyone want to grow weeds?  Or is it weed?  I get weeds and weed confused.

If you feel like doing yard work, they're weeds and they have to go. If you don't feel like doing yard work, they're "native plants" and it's great that they're there. If you have a backyard like ours then it's just good that anything can grow there.

NylonGirl said:

they're "native plants" and it's great that they're there

This is also what you tell the homeowner's association and the police. That won't work, but that's still what you tell them. 

I got this chicken dinner for my mum.

i think it will be given to Misty and Oscar.  For some reason, they don't mind eating cat food.

IMG_1757.jpeg
    480 x 640 - 174K
    IMG_0745.jpeg
    750 x 1126 - 595K
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    480 x 640 - 93K

It is 14:13 and I want to go to bed.  But it is a bad idea I think?  Oops time is going by too fast!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,034
    edited May 18

apparently my AMD iGPU has crashed???

I am in the middle of scanning my E drive and have 3 more hours so cannot fix anything yet but my PC is running in safe mode or is it??

as in GPU-Z just crashed too when I switched from my Nvidia 2080Ti to the Vega graphics to see what the F is going on

the computer works, my card is working though my monitors are now reversed

I use the iGPU on one because none of my other inputs work on the 2080Ti so otherwise can only use one monitor

yet it is now plugged into the motherboad and "running in safe mode" and Edge I am using to post here opened on it and is working.

all my desktop thumbnails have run over to the Nvidia side though and deserted it

as I said cannot investigate as scanning my E drive as Windows Security keeps detecting Piraform Crap Cleaner installer on it in my downloads folder as malicious even though it was deleted long ago

E drive has all my downloads on it

Windows Security is nuts anyway as completely destroyed PostgreSQL so no smart content in DAZ so don't believe for a second there is an issue but dare not go without it either.

just scanning to make the yellow triangle on my icon  go away

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

I'm going to pretend it is Sunday so I need to get dressed for church.  I know my church is come as you are, but kitty pj bottoms with a Pink pink tank top is pushing it a tad much.  I think it is the kitty pj bottoms would be the worse offender or maybe it is lack of shoes?

I feel like a stupid fool.  Some scammer tried to scam me.  I thought a friend was trying to friend me on Facebook.  But it was a scammer.

Well, if you caught on before he got your info or money then you're not a fool.enlightened

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

A scammer tried it get my mother, but luckly she called me fist before getting the money. My youngest was at college in DC and she said she got a phone call claiming to be him and that he got arrested and needed bail money but didn't want to tell us. So of course while on the phone with my mother I texted him and he was fine and nothing like that was occuring

LeatherGryphon said:

Well, if you caught on before he got your info or money then you're not a fool.enlightened

thanks! 

edited May 19

that happened to my mum's mum.  Don't remember if she fell for it or not.  I think she asked my mum?

I can't remember where my brother was allegedly or in reality?

Post edited by Sfariah D on

I think little miss muffet had severe arachnophobia as she ran away from her breakfast due to a spider.

Why is my guppy pooping near the heater?

Sfariah D said:

To get to the other side? 

Sfariah D said:

Being semi-serious:  Perhaps it's because it's cold blooded, and pooping is easier when you are warm? 

Being less serious:  Although, when I have to use a cold bathroom, it makes me poop faster.indecision

edited May 28

Ah, I'm glad that intelligent conversations aren't a thing of the past. devil

Post edited by TJohn on

TJohn said:

Ah, I'm glad that intelligent conversations aren't a thing of the past. devil

You thought you might find intelligent conversation in the Warm Pooping Guppy Complaint Thread?