Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD XI

1789101113»

Comments

• I thought most cities had by-laws relating to animal deposits, at least for dogs.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,095

Found this picture on facebook.  I don't know how to fit this in my mouth.

IMG_2830.jpeg
    720 x 960 - 115K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,928

... can't be from Subway or the Safeway deli as the meats, cheese, and other goodies are far thicker than the bread .

Cat food addiction is apparently real.  I just did a search on Bing if cat food addiction is real.  They said it was.  I think my friend Misty is addicted to cat food.  I also think she is stealing cat food from her brother Oscar.  He needs to gain weight but she needs to loose some.  

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908
    edited August 18

kyoto kid said:

... can't be from Subway or the Safeway deli as the meats, cheese, and other goodies are far thicker than the bread .

I wouldn't be able to eat it. I have issues with uneven proportions for some reason. It would say it has to be at max 60% meat and 40% bread. I also would prefer wheat or whole grain bread.

Post edited by frank0314 on

...at the Safeway deli, the ratio is 20 - 25% meat, cheese, and veggies and 75 - 80% bread.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,435

Part of the appeal of a sandwich is the texture.  A good multi-ingredient sandwich is often made with alternating layers of meat, cheese, sauce.  Continuous realms of thick ingredients make for a less than exciting experience.  But admittedly, is easier for the chef and takes less time, but it's the customer, not the chef the sandwich is supposed to please.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,721

The Boring Sandwich / Cocaine Pigeon Complaint Thread

I am playing a game.  I am hunting wolves in that game.  Only in a game, I can try to attack a wolf but cut down a tree instead.  Oops I chopped down another evergreen.

Why am I killing wolves in this game?  I am in need of wolf bones for a daily task.  I can do something call note them so I can collect more bones without going to the bank.  I have to right click the bones or I will accidentally burry them.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,721

I was at the Wolf Bones Don't Come Easy complaint thread and they were having the same issue.

....The Boring Pigeon and Cocaine Sandwich Complaint Thread 

edited August 21

Won't cooking the gagh pockets ruin the gagh?  Wait?  Freezing the gagh pockets will ruin the gagh.

On second thoughts, I will stick with the vegetarian cheese hot pockets.

IMG_2894.jpeg
    736 x 694 - 116K
    Post edited by Sfariah D on

...indeed, any warrior knows that Gagh is best when served alive, and goes best with a glass of prune juice which is a true warrior's drink.

I went to a bank to check if I can get some bananas.  There were no bananas but there was a banana tree.  Then I left the bank without the banana tree.

Oh that was in a game.  I haven't found a banana tree in any bank location I go to in real life.  Also I have the feeling if that bank account had bananas they would be just be polygons I can't access.

I want a handsome Genesis 9 man who won't break the bank.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,862

Depending on how you define handsomeness, there are quite a few G9 men in Daz+, like Clyde and Qiang.

Gordig said:

Depending on how you define handsomeness, there are quite a few G9 men in Daz+, like Clyde and Qiang.

I was looking at Clyde.  Just need the money now. 

Sfariah D said:

Gordig said:

I was looking at Clyde.  Just need the money now. 

Today is payday. 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047

frank0314 said:

kyoto kid said:

...neither, the pet deposit where I live is almost as much as a full month's rent.

...also the first one would likely be able to slip under the door out into the hallway whiile the latter should be obvious.

The old owners of this place when you first move in you pay a 1 time animal deposit of $500. This new company you pay $25 a month per animal.

Wait are we bartering with livestock now? Is there a chart of what animals are acceptable as a deposit?... Is it in line with current market value of the animals or are there set rates... like if it's market value and you pay in water buffalo which is currently around $650 apiece, (depending on options and mileage), do you get like a duck, four turtles and two hamsters change?... Can you pay in monthly installments of chickens...? $25 per month per animal sounds like a big corporate real estate company bought up the old company and is pulling the old Hooskidoo...
    I'm not actually sure if that's a word, but these days I'm practicing inuendo and implication without actually saying in the actual words what I'm trying to say in case everything goes sideways in a couple and we all get overlorded or shmoopflarged and I need an alternative to say what I'm saying without saying it in the saying I trying to glarknockle... you catch my uppilduppen? Anychoochpoopin... I think that situation sucks and they should go back to old system of a single payment of a donkey or large sheep instead of a subscription... Anychoochpoops, boobleflop for the dingleflink for now.

I left my laptop at the mall's fixit store.  I hope it won't cost too much!

Have you heard of VitaFusiob?

IMG_3009.jpeg
    480 x 640 - 115K

This looks like stupid advice so I bet it is click bait?

IMG_3028.jpeg
    1170 x 986 - 816K
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,862

Sfariah D said:

This looks like stupid advice so I bet it is click bait?

Might be an effective dehumidifier.

This is a reply about not wanting cats to hunt birds.

who is innocent?  The cats or the stupid birds?

IMG_3092.jpeg
    805 x 197 - 82K