Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 4

Comments

• HaremNSFWHaremNSFW Posts: 5

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/157267/krashwerks-kennedy-for-genesis-8-female

Kind of surprised no one picked this one up. This is Kelly Rohrback of SI and Baywatch fame.

image_741dff06f5dcf6136f5c344bad85ec15.jpg
    1280 x 1600 - 1M
  • DiscipleDisciple Posts: 88

I don't visit the forums much, but this seems like the best place for my post.

Today was my Genesis 9 unboxing, base figure, starter essentials, essential shapes bundle.  In the image is the G9 base, "Base Feminine Body"=100%, "G9 Feminine Skin 01 MAT", "Face Young"=100%.  I added dForce Artist Style Long Hair, with blonde preset, and "Breasts Large"=70% + "Breasts Cleavage"=39% because it seemed fitting.  I also darkened the eyebrow base color, and she's doing a "Blink"=25%.  It's an out-of-the-box figure with minor tweaks.  Opinions welcome; I've formed mine.  Thanks for viewing.

Hallelujah!
    Disciple

G9Celebrity.jpg
    648 x 648 - 34K
  • NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

Haruchai said:

menghienrico said:

Arno HD for Genesis 9

https://www.daz3d.com/arno-hd-for-genesis-9

Jude Law?

I definitely see that yes 

Arno looks like a young Martin Sheen to me, and I've been struggling to pin down why, because none of his features resemble any of Martin Sheen's, particularly. I think it's the overall structure of the face. If you took Jude Law's actual nose, mouth and eyes and put them on Martin Sheen's skull you'd get Arno.

• LinkRSLinkRS Posts: 168

Disciple said:

I don't visit the forums much, but this seems like the best place for my post.

Today was my Genesis 9 unboxing, base figure, starter essentials, essential shapes bundle.  In the image is the G9 base, "Base Feminine Body"=100%, "G9 Feminine Skin 01 MAT", "Face Young"=100%.  I added dForce Artist Style Long Hair, with blonde preset, and "Breasts Large"=70% + "Breasts Cleavage"=39% because it seemed fitting.  I also darkened the eyebrow base color, and she's doing a "Blink"=25%.  It's an out-of-the-box figure with minor tweaks.  Opinions welcome; I've formed mine.  Thanks for viewing.

Hallelujah!
    Disciple

Is that Billi Eilish?  If so, that is pretty good!  Great work :-)

• DiscipleDisciple Posts: 88

LinkRS said:

Is that Billi Eilish?  If so, that is pretty good!  Great work :-)

Thanks, but that's the thing. I did no work. She's barely five general purpose morphs away from a vanilla G9 figure.  That's practically its default appearance.  Here's a pic of the person I had lying around (the picture, not the person).

Hallelujah!
    Disciple

CelebrityFace02.jpg
    445 x 492 - 19K
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,661

Ninefold said:

Arno looks like a young Martin Sheen to me, and I've been struggling to pin down why, because none of his features resemble any of Martin Sheen's, particularly. I think it's the overall structure of the face. If you took Jude Law's actual nose, mouth and eyes and put them on Martin Sheen's skull you'd get Arno.

I can see your point,  There is a bit of resemblance to his Apocalypse Now era character.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,897
    edited January 4

Ninefold said:

Not that for off actually, I still think it is based on Jude Law but with the right eye colour, soften the chin a bit and the right hair you could definitely get a young Martin Sheen. 

MS-Arno-JL.jpg
    1200 x 400 - 112K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 298

Yes, Arno is mostly based on Jude Law features laugh

• mike.smith2005mike.smith2005 Posts: 76
    edited January 4

I didn't see this mentioned here, but https://www.daz3d.com/addy-nadine-and-expressions-for-genesis-9 Addy Nadine seems to look an awful lot like Eva Green.

Post edited by mike.smith2005 on
    edited January 5

FaberInc said:

Yes, Arno is mostly based on Jude Law features laugh

Thanks for the confirmation, appreciated, excellent work yes 

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,529

VYK Nona looks a lot like a young Cyndi Lauper.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,083

Gordig said:

I was thinking Bette Davis 

ChangelingChick said:

Gordig said:

I was thinking Bette Davis 

Now you say it, that is who I was trying place  yes

• edited January 7

My take on Ariana Greenblatt from Avengers and Ahsoka....

Ariana Greenblatt standing.jpg
    840 x 1190 - 191K
    Ariana Greenblatt Portrait.jpg
    840 x 1190 - 367K
    Post edited by neil_murray_fab7d6bfd5 on
  • magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250
    edited January 7

Sorry bc this is off-topic, but maybe you guys can help me and I kinda don't know where else to ask: do we have a shoulder-length hairstyle that's sorta like ^ ???

Post edited by magikhs on
  • LinkRSLinkRS Posts: 168

neil_murray_fab7d6bfd5 said:

My take on Ariana Greenblatt from Avengers and Ahsoka....

Great work!

magikhs said:

Sorry bc this is off-topic, but maybe you guys can help me and I kinda don't know where else to ask: do we have a shoulder-length hairstyle that's sorta like ^ ???

Apex Hair, dForce Jay Hair, Kuo Hair or Rera Hair might be close

There are quite a few others with the right parting but are longer such as Adena Hair, Ethel Hair, Ellie Hair, Fayre Hair, FE Elegant Hair, Monica Hair and dForce Romeo Hair

Then there is dForce Long Wet Hair, but that is .....wet  laugh

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 95

magikhs said:

This closest hairstyles I can think of are: Yami Character and Hair for Genesis 8.1 Female | Daz 3D or Hr-162 By Mankahoo

Thank you, @haruchai and @kadaj777!

Love all the suggestions, especially Yami and Rera, both look very close to what I'm looking for! :)

Also found this one (w/ adjustable length to make it a little shorter): 

Cheers to you both! <3

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 95

magikhs said:

Thank you, @haruchai and @kadaj777!

Love all the suggestions, especially Yami and Rera, both look very close to what I'm looking for! :)

Also found this one (w/ adjustable length to make it a little shorter): 

Cheers to you both! <3

You're welcome! That looks good too :) 

My first thought at seeing HID Carolina was Salma Hayak, but somehow I feel like that's not who it's supposed to be.

Gordig said:

My first thought at seeing HID Carolina was Salma Hayak, but somehow I feel like that's not who it's supposed to be.

I can definitely see what you mean. 

• JoytrixJoytrix Posts: 22

Gordig said:

Yes, to me she also looks like Salma Hayek, although I think it was more like when she was younger.

• Yep it's a young Salma Hayek.

Her character in Desperado is named Carolina. The proportions are dead on, but her bust size is a little smaller than even Salma had in 1995.

• TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 497

Played  "Carolina" in "Once Upon a Time in Mexico"

• onimushaonimusha Posts: 189

It's very frustrating that there's no way to transfer these characters to V8.

^^^ Agreed on a young(er) Salma Hayek. Matches across the board. And Mr. Google mentions a character named Carolina in "Desperado", also. :)

venturegain1975_230a172d10 said:

The proportions are dead on, but her bust size is a little smaller than even Salma had in 1995.

The petite bust was the main thing that threw me off, plus I couldn't believe that she's only 5'1". She looks like she'd be a lot taller than that.