Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• I currently see '0 of 0' Fast Grab items. No change if I untick 'Hide Items I Own'. Not an issue for me at the moment as my budget is gone, but if I'm seeing it, others may be too. Regards, Richard.
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,203

richardandtracy said:

I currently see '0 of 0' Fast Grab items. No change if I untick 'Hide Items I Own'. Not an issue for me at the moment as my budget is gone, but if I'm seeing it, others may be too. Regards, Richard.

Sending an inquiry. 

Fast Grabs are up now.

• Fixed, gone to '8 of 8' now. Regards, Richard.
  • no noseno nose Posts: 306

the make-a-wish code doesn't work on stuff marked as new, might be worth adding that disclaimer next to the code if its intentional

• ElorElor Posts: 1,075

no nose said:

the make-a-wish code doesn't work on stuff marked as new, might be worth adding that disclaimer next to the code if its intentional

It's written in small caracters after the block of new products:

'¥ Discount excludes New Releases, Daz+ Items, Daz+ Memberships, Licenses, and GIft Cards.'

• no noseno nose Posts: 306

Elor said:

no nose said:

'¥ Discount excludes New Releases, Daz+ Items, Daz+ Memberships, Licenses, and GIft Cards.'

ah no wonder I missed that, though I do have to question how much time has to pass until stuff is no longer considered new

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,626
    edited August 2023

no nose said:

Elor said:

no nose said:

ah no wonder I missed that, though I do have to question how much time has to pass until stuff is no longer considered new

Items stay "new" for 2 months (60 days). 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,009
    edited August 2023

Fashion Nova" New Releases, 9 out of 12 Debut new items are without thumbnails, links on them go to https://www.daz3d.com/fashion-nova, discount is shown as -NaN%

Only after putting items to the cart one can see, what the items and their prices are.

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,075

Hello,

Maybe it's just me, but the links to each featured artist (the only exception is TwiztedMetal) on the Fashion Nova sales page are broken:

https://www.daz3d.com/fashion-nova#artists

The error seems to be an added space on each URL, between 'super-stylish-artist-stores' and '#&filter_vendor' :

https://www.daz3d.com/super-stylish-artist-stores #&filter_vendor=Capsces Digital Ink&filtered=1

The Shop all artists link is working as intended.

PerttiA said:

Fashion Nova" New Releases, 9 out of 12 Debut new items are without thumbnails, links on them go to https://www.daz3d.com/fashion-nova, discount is shown as -NaN%

Only after putting items to the cart one can see, what the items and their prices are.

This seems correct now, did not see it when it wasn't. 

Elor said:

Hello,

Maybe it's just me, but the links to each featured artist (the only exception is TwiztedMetal) on the Fashion Nova sales page are broken:

https://www.daz3d.com/fashion-nova#artists

The error seems to be an added space on each URL, between 'super-stylish-artist-stores' and '#&filter_vendor' :

https://www.daz3d.com/super-stylish-artist-stores #&filter_vendor=Capsces Digital Ink&filtered=1

The Shop all artists link is working as intended.

Reported. Thank you. 

• TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 502

Am I the only one still seeing the wishlist day 2 banner? 

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,311
    edited August 2023

dortybassa said:

I see the WIshlist day 2 ad banner. 

ETA: I also used this yesterday, so I can't test.

Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,626

dortybassa said:

I still see the banner. But I used the code yesterday so I can't check to see if it is still valid. 

Charlie Judge said:

dortybassa said:

I still see the banner. But I used the code yesterday so I can't check to see if it is still valid. 

I used the first code but not the one on this banner "WISHGRANTED" but it doesn't work for me. 

Can I ask for clarification on licenses for Lahr? With Mira and Niketa the wording of the free licenses was such that meant the gifted shapes would be included. Richard has stated that support were looking to add these licenses to the shapes (and I have a support ticket saying the same). Today there is a definitive shift in the wording which was inclusive of shapes but now specifically states in the bundle..."PLUS his Shapes GIFTED for FREE‡ for a Limited Time AND Licenses for the Bundle and its Items for FREE*" Long story short, is the intention to add licenses for Lahr's shapes?

dortybassa said:

Can I ask for clarification on licenses for Lahr? With Mira and Niketa the wording of the free licenses was such that meant the gifted shapes would be included. Richard has stated that support were looking to add these licenses to the shapes (and I have a support ticket saying the same). Today there is a definitive shift in the wording which was inclusive of shapes but now specifically states in the bundle..."PLUS his Shapes GIFTED for FREE‡ for a Limited Time AND Licenses for the Bundle and its Items for FREE*" Long story short, is the intention to add licenses for Lahr's shapes?

We'll ask for clarification. 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

GRAB-N-GO is coming up with a not valid message. he things I have in the cart are from the selection.

If it is required to purchase something else to get the discount could they please declare that.

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 384

scorpio said:

GRAB-N-GO is coming up with a not valid message. he things I have in the cart are from the selection.

If it is required to purchase something else to get the discount could they please declare that.

Just coming in to post this exact thing. I don't see any listed restrictions (e.g. no new-item purchase required etc) but it straight up tells me the code is invalid. (Nothing in the cart but five items from that sale list.)

• stelaristelari Posts: 80
    edited August 2023

It works with one of the new releases in the cart. At the top of the sale page, there is the text "Include any 'Summer Wrap Up' New Releaseover $5 in your cart to participate in the following savings below.", so it just looks like it's missing from the grab bag section.

Post edited by stelari on
  • columbinecolumbine Posts: 384

stelari said:

It works with one of the new releases in the cart. At the top of the sale page, there is the text "Include any 'Summer Wrap Up' New Releaseover $5 in your cart to participate in the following savings below.", so it just looks like it's missing from the grab bag section.

Pft. OK, thanks. Might as well clear my cart then.

"Grab Bag Greatness" does not stack with other discounts, but it's not said anywhere.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited August 2023

Something odd just happened. When I came to the site there was an orange banner that said "Kick off the PA Sale with an extra 30% off!". But when I clicked on the banner itself, a completely blank window came up. So I went to the Messages option, and there was nothing there at all. When I went back to the store front page, the orange banner was gone even though I hadn't clicked the X to close it. So I have no idea what to make of it all, and unfortunately, I don't have screen captures because I wasn't expecting any of that to happen and it wasn't repeatable.

Also, I suspect the formatting on https://www.daz3d.com/2023-premiere-artists-sale may be off a bit, because that is some big BIG type.

Post edited by vwrangler on

vwrangler said:

Something odd just happened. When I came to the site there was an orange banner that said "Kick off the PA Sale with an extra 30% off!". But when I clicked on the banner itself, a completely blank window came up. So I went to the Messages option, and there was nothing there at all. When I went back to the store front page, the orange banner was gone even though I hadn't clicked the X to close it. So I have no idea what to make of it all, and unfortunately, I don't have screen captures because I wasn't expecting any of that to happen and it wasn't repeatable.

Also, I suspect the formatting on https://www.daz3d.com/2023-premiere-artists-sale may be off a bit, because that is some big BIG type.

Please check again, I just saw it come up for me just now. 

Cris Palomino said:

vwrangler said:

The same here, I got the banner, but I have no idea what it's about 

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,414
    edited August 2023

Cris Palomino said:

vwrangler said:

I did the same thing just a minute ago - with the same result... It doesn't work.

EDIT: 

Now the banner has disappeared completely without me clicking it away.

The Golden Ticket item looks great, by the way!

Post edited by caravelle on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,430

Got the banner, same results as the others. I do still have the message in my Alerts and Messages page, but it is empty.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 889

So how long does this golden ticket last exactly? One day?

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

Cris Palomino said:

vwrangler said:

Banner has not reappeared, but there is a message in the Messages box. However, the message is empty. And as far as I can tell, it's not doing anything in the cart, but then, I don't know what the conditions are or if there's a code.

This discussion has been closed.