Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• mtl1 said:

Do the coupons not work anymore for this sale? I tried my DAZ+ Save6 coupon for September and got an error saying that it was not valid...

They should work. What was in your cart? 

• My Monthly PA Coupon worked just a moment ago. I felt guilty about using it, the discounts on my 10 items were already so amazing:-)
    But I'm low income, and trying to keep up with requests for a writer's book in the works. The author, my sister, is a 'taskmaster';-) She wants mystical images, so I have to learn how to do that (so I got several brushes, etc to help... all in this amazing sale!).
    Really appreciate this, Daz3D sales folks!!! Thank you!

*Anybody know where to go to thank those people officially?

I hope you figure out what happened with your coupon. Keep trying different combinations. There may have been something in your order that blocked the use of the coupon. That may have happened to me on the first day, because mine didn't work, either. Both today and yesterday's were fine, though.
    Good luck!

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,506

mtl1 said:

Do the coupons not work anymore for this sale? I tried my DAZ+ Save6 coupon for September and got an error saying that it was not valid...

Just some Linday stuff (Wet Style Curly Hair, Classic Wet Hair, Romantic Curly Hair, and the male Warrior Wet Hair) and the Long Bangs key item from the other day. My cart is at 20.93 with my 4 tokens. Just tried it again and it still says my coupon 09_23Save6 is not valid.
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,832

mtl1 said:

Charlie Judge said:

mtl1 said:

Just some Linday stuff (Wet Style Curly Hair, Classic Wet Hair, Romantic Curly Hair, and the male Warrior Wet Hair) and the Long Bangs key item from the other day. My cart is at 20.93 with my 4 tokens. Just tried it again and it still says my coupon 09_23Save6 is not valid.

"$6 off $18 on Daz, PC, and PA items. Excludes new releases, gift cards, FastGrab, and memberships."
    Long Bangs key item is new. You probably don't have over $18 of other stuff.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,091
    edited September 2023

Hello,

I bought the Barbarian Bundle this morning (before 12PM Daz time), which activated a discount which, according to the text, is supposed to apply to today's new releases:

We are offering you an EXTRA 30% OFF* today's DEBUT NEW products.

Our way of saying thanks for being on owner of Jungle Ruins, Jungle Ruins 2, or Iray Clouds.

From what I read on the previous page, it's supposed to apply to the items released the same day as the Barbarian bundle but I don't think there is any page listing them all: the link in the message send to today's (as in today the 3rd of September) new releases.

Post edited by Elor on

What are the "Catchup Doorbusters return $4.99 Today Only" advertised on the rotating banner? There is nothing on the sale page about "Doorbusters". Has the PA sale even had anything called "Doorbusters" that could come back? I thought maybe it meant that all the previous Golden Ticket items were back for $4.99, but they aren't back, as far as I can see, so it must be something else. But what?

• barbult said:

What are the "Catchup Doorbusters return $4.99 Today Only" advertised on the rotating banner? There is nothing on the sale page about "Doorbusters". Has the PA sale even had anything called "Doorbusters" that could come back? I thought maybe it meant that all the previous Golden Ticket items were back for $4.99, but they aren't back, as far as I can see, so it must be something else. But what?

alerted Daz. They're the Golden Ticket items that are no longer available. 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

LABOR-DAY-50 code not working.

tried it on the 

https://www.daz3d.com/xi-forest-den

this is on the page the offer links to.

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,760
    edited September 2023

scorpio said:

LABOR-DAY-50 code not working.

tried it on the 

https://www.daz3d.com/xi-forest-den

this is on the page the offer links to.

Unfortunatly, the offer has the following disclaimer:

*Discount excludes memberships, gift cards, and new releases.  

The Forest Den still has the green "New" flag on the thumbnail and so won't count - despite being on the linked page which is showing "All Daz Originals"

Post edited by SofaCitizen on

Ok missed that bit of 'small print' but then the link shouldn't go to those products. I guess the people who do the marketing round hear really don't give a dam about sales, this sort of thing drives off customers.

• scorpio said:

Ok missed that bit of 'small print' but then the link shouldn't go to those products. I guess the people who do the marketing round hear really don't give a dam about sales, this sort of thing drives off customers.

I was caught the same way. The waste of my time is annoying, but worse is the disappointment at not getting something I wanted. 

• edited September 2023

EDIT & Public Service Announcement:

The Labor Day code uses hyphens not underscores. Please don't ask how I know... 

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • jbowlerjbowler Posts: 776
    edited September 2023

SofaCitizen said:

The Forest Den still has the green "New" flag on the thumbnail and so won't count - despite being on the linked page which is showing "All Daz Originals"

Indeed.  Here's a more useful approach, start with:

https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_vendor=Daz Originals

Check this is sorting by "New Arrivals" then scroll down past those.  If you have DAZ-Deals then clicking on the "Save6PA" link should give you a more useful list via the extra filter:

https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_new=0&filter_vendor=Daz Originals&filtered=1

(NOTE: after clicking on "Save6PA" you have to edit the filter_vendor=Daz%20Originals back in.)

That might work without DAZ-Deals but I'm not sure about that.  If the latter works for you then you can do additional sorting, like "Price High to Low" or maybe "Price Low to High" or, if you have DAZ-Deals, "% off".

Post edited by jbowler on

jbowler said:

SofaCitizen said:

Indeed.  Here's a more useful approach, start with:

https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_vendor=Daz Originals

Check this is sorting by "New Arrivals" then scroll down past those.  If you have DAZ-Deals then clicking on the "Save6PA" link should give you a more useful list via the extra filter:

https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_new=0&filter_vendor=Daz Originals&filtered=1

(NOTE: after clicking on "Save6PA" you have to edit the filter_vendor=Daz%20Originals back in.)

That might work without DAZ-Deals but I'm not sure about that.  If the latter works for you then you can do additional sorting, like "Price High to Low" or maybe "Price Low to High" or, if you have DAZ-Deals, "% off".

Why - Daz should make it simple and straight forward for the customer, after all I presume thy want us to spend time sshopping not getting frustrated. I find it easier to save my money. Plus I don't have daz deals why again should I spend money to make the shopping process easier - very simply not going to happen.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

A $500 gift card with new item >5$ is selling for $424.87, a full 13 cents off, for such a simple calculation. One or two cents I can ignore, but this is getting out of hand.It is a lot more than roundoff error, not that there should be any. How hard is it to do simple arithmetic?

• NorthOf45 said:

A $500 gift card with new item >5$ is selling for $424.87, a full 13 cents off, for such a simple calculation. One or two cents I can ignore, but this is getting out of hand.It is a lot more than roundoff error, not that there should be any. How hard is it to do simple arithmetic?

That is actually to your benefit. 

Charlie Judge said:

NorthOf45 said:

laugh Ha! so true. This time. Maybe it is compensation for all those extra pennies it cost me in the past.

NorthOf45 said:

Charlie Judge said:

NorthOf45 said:

laugh Ha! so true. This time. Maybe it is compensation for all those extra pennies it cost me in the past.

Whether to your benefit or theirs, why can't they get cart price to match advertised price? Wrong is wrong, either way. Your original complaint stands.

• jbowlerjbowler Posts: 776

scorpio said:

Why - Daz should make it simple and straight forward for the customer, after all I presume thy want us to spend time sshopping not getting frustrated. I find it easier to save my money. 

Yes, but they didn't and that is "why".  It's an interesting bug that suggests to me "filter_new" is not a web option provided by Daz (Tafi?) so I investigated because such things interest me (yep, I'm weird).  I posted the comment because I thought it might be helpful to other people.

Be careful with FH Company Meeting Room. It was a freebie last week (which I picked up), and today it was still available from the store (not free), which I hurriedly purchased again because I didn't have time to check. If I make a claim for a refund, I lose a Token, because the total will slip below a x$10 threshold.

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526
    edited September 2023

It says purchased for me. I wonder if it was a limited time bug. Is your 5% token really worth $3.49? Can you trade it for something else?

NorthOf45 said:

Be careful with FH Company Meeting Room. It was a freebie last week (which I picked up), and today it was still available from the store (not free), which I hurriedly purchased again because I didn't have time to check. If I make a claim for a refund, I lose a Token, because the total will slip below a x$10 threshold.

Post edited by Shimrian on

Shimrian said:

It says purchased for me. I wonder if it was a limited time bug. Is you 5% token really worth $3.49? Can you trade it for something else?

NorthOf45 said:

Well, I did use tokens on the order, so it was considerably less than listed. Still, as you suggest, it would take an order >$50 to break even, but I could have spent much less to get the same number of tokens. So much angst for less than $3...

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    edited September 2023
    Time Machine for Genesis 9 - which is one of the current Golden Ticket items - isn't triggering the extra 60% off Calypso 9 releases (as offered on the Calypso sale page).
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • doubledeviant said:

Time Machine for Genesis 9 - which is one of the current Golden Ticket items - isn't triggering the extra 60% off Calypso 9 releases (as offered on the Calypso sale page).

Sent an inquiry cuz only seems to work with tonight's golden ticket. 

• I'm assuming the last two promo pics on the Calypso 9 product page were erroneously published? You may want to get those down pronto.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,698
    edited September 2023

Also you may want to flag up Calypso's promos. The last two are nude. Seems sorted.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • Time machine should work now.

• Is it just me or is the Headlight PA still Dreamlight ? Main page banner for the PA sale still shows Dreamlight and accessing the store page still has them as well. Have refreshed the page and there is no change. Dreamlight were the Headlight PA yesterday as well and the Golden Ticket item (Toilet Rolls) is still the same. So I don't have access to the golden ticket discount as I purchased it yesterday.

Well, after $1000 purchases over the last week or so, think a day off will be welcomed by my wallet laugh

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

Is it just me or is the Headlight PA still Dreamlight ? Main page banner for the PA sale still shows Dreamlight and accessing the store page still has them as well. Have refreshed the page and there is no change. Dreamlight were the Headlight PA yesterday as well and the Golden Ticket item (Toilet Rolls) is still the same. So I don't have access to the golden ticket discount as I purchased it yesterday.

Well, after $1000 purchases over the last week or so, think a day off will be welcomed by my wallet laugh

If you bought the new golden ticket item yesterday, you get the discount also today,. It says "Owners or Buyers" 

• PerttiA said:

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

Is it just me or is the Headlight PA still Dreamlight ? Main page banner for the PA sale still shows Dreamlight and accessing the store page still has them as well. Have refreshed the page and there is no change. Dreamlight were the Headlight PA yesterday as well and the Golden Ticket item (Toilet Rolls) is still the same. So I don't have access to the golden ticket discount as I purchased it yesterday.

If you bought the new golden ticket item yesterday, you get the discount also today,. It says "Owners or Buyers" 

Thanks. Did miss that statement. But it would also have been nice to see another PA get the Headlight treatment. Seen some PAs this past week whose products I've either missed or bypassed over the last decade.

This discussion has been closed.