Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,128
    edited August 2023
    https://www.daz3d.com/dd-pbr-painted-metal-shaders-for-iray-vol-1

https://www.daz3d.com/dd-pbr-painted-metal-shaders-for-iray-vol-2

https://www.daz3d.com/dd-pbr-iray-painted-metal-shaders-vol-3

I have purchased all three of these products, and all of them show as purchased in the store, but only Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 are available in my product library. I suspect that it has something to do with these items being released out-of-order (Vol. 1, Vol. 3, Vol. 2), and that this issue also affects other customers. Is Daz aware of it and working on a fix?
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

All available and downloadable in my product library

Link to Vol 3;
    https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_89035

edited August 2023
    PerttiA said:

All available and downloadable in my product library

Link to Vol 3;
    https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_89035

Thank you, but the link doesn't work for me as the product isn't in my library despite having been purchased.

Edit: And nevermind - there it is... Don't know if it had something to do with the store refresh, or if it wasn't coming up in the search before because the product is named differently than the others. Standards - Daz needs them. :|
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,680
    edited August 2023

Hi the banner flash sales appears to be an error. Offer states Daz+ Members get 50% while Non-Daz+ Members get 60%. 

Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,675
    edited August 2023

ArtAngel said:

Hi the banner flash sales appears to be an error. Offer states Daz+ Members get 50% while Non-Daz+ Members get 60%. 

Well, maybe or maybe not. Non-DAZ+ members will still be paying the higher non-DAZ+ price which when discounted 60% is still higher than DAZ+ members pay with 50% off the DAZ+ price. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 530

Banner says Something about Interactive Licences..... I've tried adding with the item I'm buying and for items owned in the list and all are full price

• TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 530
    Is this thread dead now and the discussion is where problems are resolved? Why bother putting sales up if they are not working?
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,675

dortybassa said:

Is this thread dead now and the discussion is where problems are resolved? Why bother putting sales up if they are not working?

No, this thread is not dead and issues should still be reported here. 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,880

It looks like there's something wrong with the Mira 9 bundle listings. On the sale page, the pro bundle does not include a single item from the Starter Bundle and has a lot of other stuff, but when you go to the Pro Bundle's actual page, it has a completely different listing from the sale page, with all the items from the Starter Bundle and very few of the items from the sale page listing.

My guess is that almost everything listed under the Pro Bundle on the sale page is supposed to be a separate "Other new items" section, and it didn't get handled properly.

I would attach files to show what I mean, but as usual, uploading breaks after midnight.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,266

vwrangler said:

It looks like there's something wrong with the Mira 9 bundle listings. On the sale page, the pro bundle does not include a single item from the Starter Bundle and has a lot of other stuff, but when you go to the Pro Bundle's actual page, it has a completely different listing from the sale page, with all the items from the Starter Bundle and very few of the items from the sale page listing.

My guess is that almost everything listed under the Pro Bundle on the sale page is supposed to be a separate "Other new items" section, and it didn't get handled properly.

I would attach files to show what I mean, but as usual, uploading breaks after midnight.

Reported 

What does "Owners and Buyers of Mira 9 Pro Bundle get her Alternate Shapes GIFTED AND all Mira 9 Licenses FREE for a limited time" mean in practice?

If I add the licenses to the cart with the bundle, they are full price, not free.
    Will they be added post-purchase or how is it supposed to work?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,266
    edited August 2023

PerttiA said:

What does "Owners and Buyers of Mira 9 Pro Bundle get her Alternate Shapes GIFTED AND all Mira 9 Licenses FREE for a limited time" mean in practice?

If I add the licenses to the cart with the bundle, they are full price, not free.

Will inquire. 

Our understanding is that the licenses are added, which we're guessing means the customer's product library and we've asked for clarification/confirmation.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,064

Cris Palomino said:

vwrangler said:

Reported 

It looks like the sales page promos have been updated now. 

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,550

I got the Let Zeddicuss Help You Strike a Pose! notification, and I have 2 of the qualifying items in my cart.  They are discounting correctly, but when I apply my 2 tokens to them, nothing happens, it doesn't give me my extra 10%.  The message doesn't say that it doesn't stack, so is this a glitch?

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,413

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Will inquire. 

Our understanding is that the licenses are added, which we're guessing means the customer's product library and we've asked for clarification/confirmation.

All I'm showing is the Standard license

Two shapes Young Adult Shape and Elder Shape have been added

Interactive license for the bundle becomes free in the cart now, but not the 3D printing license - Promo says "All mira 9 Licenses Free"

• PerttiA said:

Interactive license for the bundle becomes free in the cart now, but not the 3D printing license - Promo says "All mira 9 Licenses Free"

Reported

Did you see my comment about the tokens?  I know it's not much, but I just wondered why they don't work.

• Fae3D said:

Did you see my comment about the tokens?  I know it's not much, but I just wondered why they don't work.

I'm sure it should say does not stack, these special price offers rarely do, but I will flag it as there should be a note of that.

• Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Reported

This is fixed.

Richard Haseltine said:

Fae3D said:

I'm sure it should say does not stack, these special price offers rarely do, but I will flag it as there should be a note of that.

Ah, now it does say that.  Ok then, oh well.  Thanks for looking into it!

Mira 9 HD Young Adult Shape
    Mira 9 HD Elder Shape

These are "gifted" with the purchase of Mira 9 HD Pro Bundle per the "30 Days Only" offer but only have the standard license in library.

I think it's reasonable to expect the interactive and 3D-printing licenses should be included as part of the offer to receive the bundle licenses (especially since the products are only available in the bundle, and there isn't a means of purchasing the licenses separately, anyway).
  • doubledeviant said:

Mira 9 HD Elder Shape

These are "gifted" with the purchase of Mira 9 HD Pro Bundle per the "30 Days Only" offer but only have the standard license in library.

I think it's reasonable to expect the interactive and 3D-printing licenses should be included as part of the offer to receive the bundle licenses (especially since the products are only available in the bundle, and there isn't a means of purchasing the licenses separately, anyway).

Go to the bundle page, check the licneses, and the purchased button will change to Add Licenses - (I think) - click to add them to the cart.

doubledeviant said:

Mira 9 HD Elder Shape

Go to the bundle page, check the licneses, and the purchased button will change to Add Licenses - (I think) - click to add them to the cart.

Thanks, but I have the licenses for the bundle - it's only the "bonus" parts of the bundle - the alternate shapes that I mentioned - that are missing the interactive and 3D-printing licenses. They're exclusive to the bundle and don't have store pages since they're not sold separately.
  • doubledeviant said:

Richard Haseltine said:

doubledeviant said:

Mira 9 HD Elder Shape

Thanks, but I have the licenses for the bundle - it's only the "bonus" parts of the bundle - the alternate shapes that I mentioned - that are missing the interactive and 3D-printing licenses. They're exclusive to the bundle and don't have store pages since they're not sold separately.

Sorry, I misunderstood - I will ask about this

• CO3DRCO3DR Posts: 159
    edited August 2023

Argh!

Maybe I was trying to get TOO MUCH of a discount. I hate the way this system has no UNDO.

I had about six items in my cart for the FRIDAY-FEELS coupon today. But, then I saw the 15% discount for a gift card was still available in a banner from the other day, so I thought - Hey, I'll move those six items to the wishlist and then REMOVE COUPON and then move tokens to zero and get a GIFT CARD that I can deplete with FRIDAY-FEELS purchases. But, it seems REMOVE COUPON does not really REMOVE COUPON, it just pretends to REMOVE COUPON. So, I've apparently used my FRIDAY-FEELS coupon for a single gift card purchase which reduced the price of the gift card by 0%. I don't know that this actually the case that is what happened, but everytime I use FRIDAY-FEELS now, I get invalid coupon.

Just to add insult to injury, I also lost one token because after you have APPLIED TOKENS there is no way to change the amount of tokens used in a purchase to ZERO tokens. I would hit the minus sign and watch it go from 8 to 7...6...5...4...3...2...1...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...8, so after one final tour around the list trying to get it to 0, I conceded the smallest number it could become was 1.

And just to annoy you further with not knowing at all what happened, the COUPON CODE you might have used never is displayed on any invoice or in your account, or anywhere that you could check and go, OH THAT IS WHEN I USED THAT ONE THERE.

Are all of these by design?

UPDATE: And then, later, the FRIDAY-FEELS worked!

Post edited by CO3DR on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,562

doubledeviant said:

Richard Haseltine said:

doubledeviant said:

Mira 9 HD Elder Shape

If they're part of the bundle then they should be covered by the license for the bundle though.

• tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 323
    edited August 2023

Hello ! New sale says : 

30% OFF 2023 New Releases

Get 40% OFF* any 2 | Get 50% OFF* any 3+

but taking 3 items of the said list I get this 

Is it normal than two of the items are still 30 and not 50% ?

(Can't seem to attach a pic at the moment so the link goes to uploaded picture of my cart)

I would tolally buy them if the sale was working as intended...

Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on
  • ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 891

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Hello ! New sale says : 

30% OFF 2023 New Releases

Get 40% OFF* any 2 | Get 50% OFF* any 3+

but taking 3 items of the said list I get this 

Is it normal than two of the items are still 30 and not 50% ?

(Can't seem to attach a pic at the moment so the link goes to uploaded picture of my cart)

I would tolally buy them if the sale was working as intended...

Not working for me either.

Also this doesn't work

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* your cart when you buy any 3+ Top Selling New Releases

• KerseyKersey Posts: 61

I have no problem with the Extra 10% OFF. Make sure you take 3 from the right category. It's further down the page. The 30%, 40% any 2 and 50% any 3+ looks like it doesn't work on New items, and there are a couple of them in that list. You can pick new items to get to 50% (3 items), but it only discount those items that are not new.

This discussion has been closed.