Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 306
    edited August 2023

It doesn't seem normal that it doesn't discount items that are New though, nothing says it anywhere, and they're all in the same list corresponding to the sale. 

Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,203

There seems to be some product overlap in the 2023 cat and the top releases cat so have sent in an inquiry about that as those items seem to not follow the same discounts.

Looks like it should be fixed now.

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

Yes, works for me now. Thanks! 

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,347

The extra 10% off the whole cart does not mention "except Gift Cards" in the T&Cs but it is not discounting a GC.

• Havos said:

The extra 10% off the whole cart does not mention "except Gift Cards" in the T&Cs but it is not discounting a GC.

I suspect that is a missing exclusion rather than a missing discount, especially as the 5%/10%/15% offer from earlier in the week is still working, but I have flagged it up.

• In the Biweekly (or whichever it is now category, some items are texture sts/add-ons but the required product is missing on the product page header. They are listed in the blurb but that can be missed):

Fur Leather and Stripes (requires M4 Jacket)

Aged - the Secret Garden Gateway (requires Secret Garden Gateway)

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,347

Richard Haseltine said:

Havos said:

I suspect that is a missing exclusion rather than a missing discount, especially as the 5%/10%/15% offer from earlier in the week is still working, but I have flagged it up.

I accept that stacking GC discounts are very rare these days, but the buy in is very high (40-50+ USD, depending on what you select). so I thought it might be allowed this time.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,075

Hello,

I'm not totally sure if there is an issue or not but hopefully, it's the right place to ask my question.

I just received a message with Coupon Codes. AFAIR previous similar messages, they included information about an end date with text like 'Offer expires August 15 at 23:59 MDT (UTC-6).' but here, there is no such information.

Should I assume that, like the last couple of promotional messages, the offer is only valid today or does the absence of an end date means the coupons are valid until the end of time ?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,378

The offer definitely won't be valid indefinitely.
    I would assume it ends tonight at midnight Daz time.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,626

Elor said:

Hello,

I'm not totally sure if there is an issue or not but hopefully, it's the right place to ask my question.

I just received a message with Coupon Codes. AFAIR previous similar messages, they included information about an end date with text like 'Offer expires August 15 at 23:59 MDT (UTC-6).' but here, there is no such information.

Should I assume that, like the last couple of promotional messages, the offer is only valid today or does the absence of an end date means the coupons are valid until the end of time ?

Not all offers include a an end date. In those cases it is best to assume that they end on the same day, usually at 11:59 PM DAZ time (MDT).

Thank you both smiley

I'll do what I usually do when there isn't an end date: get my selection in my cart and wait for the last hour to see if the limit is indeed at the end of that day and then decide if buy that selection or not.

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 264
    edited August 2023

Edited:  Nevermind.  Some of the prices changed on later page loads and they appear correct in the cart regardless.  Caching shenanigans I guess.

The LICENSE FLASH SALE  doesn't seem to include:

M3D Kira Short Hair and Accessories for Genesis 8 and Genesis 8.1 Females
    https://www.daz3d.com/m3d-kira-short-hair-and-accessories-for-genesis-8-and-genesis-81-females

The Black House Base
    https://www.daz3d.com/the-black-house-base

The Black House - Living Room & Entrance
    https://www.daz3d.com/the-black-house--living-room--entrance

dForce Elegant Office Outfit for Genesis 9
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-elegant-office-outfit-for-genesis-9

They all list the 3D Printing license for 1.99

Post edited by RangerRick on
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 272
    edited August 2023

The free liscences offer for the Niketa bundle isn't working yet D:

(Lisences... liscenses... ? I've forgotten how to spell apparently)

Edit: Okay we say licence over here but ya'll in the US do license. I think I was trying to chimera them together in a horrific gramtical experiment 

Post edited by arks0ng on
  • doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,113
    edited August 2023

doubledeviant said:

Richard Haseltine said:

doubledeviant said:

Mira 9 HD Young Adult Shape
    Mira 9 HD Elder Shape

These are "gifted" with the purchase of Mira 9 HD Pro Bundle per the "30 Days Only" offer but only have the standard license in library.

I think it's reasonable to expect the interactive and 3D-printing licenses should be included as part of the offer to receive the bundle licenses (especially since the products are only available in the bundle, and there isn't a means of purchasing the licenses separately, anyway).

Go to the bundle page, check the licneses, and the purchased button will change to Add Licenses - (I think) - click to add them to the cart.

Thanks, but I have the licenses for the bundle - it's only the "bonus" parts of the bundle - the alternate shapes that I mentioned - that are missing the interactive and 3D-printing licenses. They're exclusive to the bundle and don't have store pages since they're not sold separately.

Sorry, I misunderstood - I will ask about this

Any word on this? Today's Niketa bundle has the same offer - bonus alternate shapes and the bundle licenses being included in the purchase - but a week later I'm still seeing only the standard licenses in library for Mira's alternate shapes.
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 502

doubledeviant said:

Richard Haseltine said:

doubledeviant said:

Mira 9 HD Young Adult Shape
    Mira 9 HD Elder Shape

These are "gifted" with the purchase of Mira 9 HD Pro Bundle per the "30 Days Only" offer but only have the standard license in library.

I think it's reasonable to expect the interactive and 3D-printing licenses should be included as part of the offer to receive the bundle licenses (especially since the products are only available in the bundle, and there isn't a means of purchasing the licenses separately, anyway).

Go to the bundle page, check the licneses, and the purchased button will change to Add Licenses - (I think) - click to add them to the cart.

Thanks, but I have the licenses for the bundle - it's only the "bonus" parts of the bundle - the alternate shapes that I mentioned - that are missing the interactive and 3D-printing licenses. They're exclusive to the bundle and don't have store pages since they're not sold separately.

Sorry, I misunderstood - I will ask about this

Any word on this? Today's Niketa bundle has the same offer - bonus alternate shapes and the bundle licenses being included in the purchase - but a week later I'm still seeing only the standard licenses in library for Mira's alternate shapes.
    You needed to add them at checkout. If you bought them before they fixed checkout issue you will need to create a ticket.... Alo explicitly ask for licenses for the two extra shapes (young and elder)
    Could I get a mod to inquire about the interactive licenses on the Mira 9 pro bundle also please. Specifically getting interactive licenses added to the Young Shape and Elder Shape. These were advertised as part of the pro bundle but as they are added to the account in a non standard way only show as standard license with no way to add one as the pages don't exist!
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526

Emptying your cart does not reset your tokens to 0. It does for coupon codes. The mistake I made was that I had added them to my cart last night, but ended up clearing my cart and this morning I picked up the Daz+ weekly freebie. I spent all 8 coins on the freebie by accident. If the coins would go back to zero when your cart is empty, it would prevent accidental use. I guess it's my fault for forgetting that they were still applied to my cart after I emptied it, but it kind of sucks having your 40% discount apply to a freebie. =/

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,009

The Niketa Bundle licenses are not free in the cart, contrary to what is promised

edited August 2023

PerttiA said:

The Niketa Bundle licenses are not free in the cart, contrary to what is promised

Fixed now

Post edited by TriCounter on
  • License issues sent in, and I asked about the Mira shapes too - though i have to point out that the shapes are not part of the bundle, they are free with the bundle for a limited time (although there isn't a way to buy them if theya re not meant to be free, regardless).

edited August 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

License issues sent in, and I asked about the Mira shapes too - though i have to point out that the shapes are not part of the bundle, they are free with the bundle for a limited time (although there isn't a way to buy them if theya re not meant to be free, regardless).

Thanks for the assist..

Post edited by TriCounter on
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,204

Shimrian said:

Emptying your cart does not reset your tokens to 0. It does for coupon codes. The mistake I made was that I had added them to my cart last night, but ended up clearing my cart and this morning I picked up the Daz+ weekly freebie. I spent all 8 coins on the freebie by accident. If the coins would go back to zero when your cart is empty, it would prevent accidental use. I guess it's my fault for forgetting that they were still applied to my cart after I emptied it, but it kind of sucks having your 40% discount apply to a freebie. =/

Put in a ticket with support, and see if they'll fix it for you. 

Is it normal to see only 8 Fast grab items today, compared to 16 yesterday (which already seemed to be a lesser number than the previous day) ?

Elor said:

Is it normal to see only 8 Fast grab items today, compared to 16 yesterday (which already seemed to be a lesser number than the previous day) ?

I don't think there's a designated number of items. 

• Cris Palomino said:

Elor said:

and of course what you see will depend on what you already own, if you are just looking at the items displayed on the page rather than the total number at top-left.

Cris Palomino said:

I didn't know that, thank for the information smiley

Richard Haseltine said:

and of course what you see will depend on what you already own, if you are just looking at the items displayed on the page rather than the total number at top-left.

The first thing I did was unchecking the 'Hide items I own', but it didn't change the number of displayed items smiley

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,814

Elor said:

Cris Palomino said:

I didn't know that, thank for the information smiley

Richard Haseltine said:

The first thing I did was unchecking the 'Hide items I own', but it didn't change the number of displayed items smiley

I see 8 Fast Grab items today with hide items I own unchecked.

• Richard Haseltine said:

License issues sent in, and I asked about the Mira shapes too - though i have to point out that the shapes are not part of the bundle, they are free with the bundle for a limited time (although there isn't a way to buy them if theya re not meant to be free, regardless).

It is the intent that the alt shapes will get the free licenses, but because of the way they were set up this needs a fix to the system first - once that is done the licenses will be granted retroactively.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,113

Richard Haseltine said:

It is the intent that the alt shapes will get the free licenses, but because of the way they were set up this needs a fix to the system first - once that is done the licenses will be granted retroactively.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.