Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

Check your messages. Depending on if you fit the target audiences, there are two possible onsites tonight.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,416

Cris Palomino said:

Check your messages. Depending on if you fit the target audiences, there are two possible onsites tonight.

Thanks, Chris. 
    I thought so: it's just a rewording of the last orange banner that promised 30% discount if you own 30+ items of a single PA. Uninteresting, although there are PAs of which I have more than 30 items. But I think they didn't show up in the list until now, and some have long since left Daz. With the constantly changing PAs and names, it's difficult to get to 30 items.... Also, it would have been nice to mark the PAs that might be considered for the individual. I'm not counting through my entire product library...!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

Altough they are applying to the individual components, my Orange Bundle offers are not applying to the Fill Your House: Bathroom Bundle. Please fix.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,282
    edited August 2023

caravelle said:

Cris Palomino said:

Thanks, Chris. 
    I thought so: it's just a rewording of the last orange banner that promised 30% discount if you own 30+ items of a single PA. Uninteresting, although there are PAs of which I have more than 30 items. But I think they didn't show up in the list until now, and some have long since left Daz. With the constantly changing PAs and names, it's difficult to get to 30 items.... Also, it would have been nice to mark the PAs that might be considered for the individual. I'm not counting through my entire product library...!

My understanding is: if you got the banner, you do own over 30 items of the all the featured artists combined (it's not 30 items per artist), and the discount is applied to all the categories in which the artists are featured in.

In my case, doing the math based on the products I put in my cart which meant looking at the initial discounted price, doing the math of all the consecutive discounts that should apply (golden ticket, banner, etc., put the item in cart) and comparing the math-ed price to the cart price suggests that the 30% is automatically applied to everything from the featured artist stores selections (so recent items, featured items, legacy items; didn't check the premier artists list, but I'd guess it would apply too).

Edited to add: it also applied to the Barbarian Bundle, so I'm guessing it might apply to all new releases too.

Post edited by joanna on

joanna said:

caravelle said:

Cris Palomino said:

Thanks, Chris. 

My understanding is: if you got the banner, you do own over 30 items of the all the featured artists combined (it's not 30 items per artist), and the discount is applied to all the categories in which the artists are featured in.

In my case, doing the math based on the products I put in my cart which meant looking at the initial discounted price, doing the math of all the consecutive discounts that should apply (golden ticket, banner, etc., put the item in cart) and comparing the math-ed price to the cart price suggests that the 30% is automatically applied to everything from the featured artist stores selections (so recent items, featured items, legacy items; didn't check the premier artists list, but I'd guess it would apply too).

Edited to add: it also applied to the Barbarian Bundle, so I'm guessing it might apply to all new releases too.

Yes it applies to the Barbarian bundle; but as I pointed out above it is applying to the individual items in the Fill Your House bundle but not the bundle itself. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

Charlie Judge said:

Altough they are applying to the individual components, my Orange Bundle offers are not applying to the Fill Your House: Bathroom Bundle. Please fix.

will inquire 

edited August 2023

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

will inquire 

Thanks Chris. It is now partially fixed and one of my two orange banner offers is applying but the other is not applying. I can't tell which one is not working because they are each for the same % discount. 

Update: Now fully fixed and both discounts are applying. Thanks.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,416

joanna said:

caravelle said:

Cris Palomino said:

Thanks, Chris. 

You are right, Joanna. However, the wording is a bit misleading. That's why I didn't try much - which of course suited my wallet. By the way, there are PAs among them, of which I own much more than 30 products.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435
    edited September 2023

Spaceship Dock is not showing on the main shop page, but is on the DAZ+ page.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • NorthOf45 said:

Spaceship Dock is not showing on the main shop page, but is on the DAZ+ page.

Reported 

• I have a question regarding the main homepage teaser stating "unlock up to 84% off" of PA store items. I do meet all prerequisits (Golden Ticket item, >30 items purchased etc.). Now together with full token discount, should the overall discount not be in 9x%-area? -> 0,26 x 0,6 = 0,156 -> 94% off

Max discount on for example the Zeddicuss items listed for 65% off is 88% off in my cart which seems to be wrong?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Rod Wise Driggo said:

I have a question regarding the main homepage teaser stating "unlock up to 84% off" of PA store items. I do meet all prerequisits (Golden Ticket item, >30 items purchased etc.). Now together with full token discount, should the overall discount not be in 9x%-area? -> 0,26 x 0,6 = 0,156 -> 94% off

Max discount on for example the Zeddicuss items listed for 65% off is 88% off in my cart which seems to be wrong?

"Up to" means that there are some (older) items with such discount.

With 8 tokens, the best discounts in my cart are 95% off at the moment.  

• PerttiA said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

I have a question regarding the main homepage teaser stating "unlock up to 84% off" of PA store items. I do meet all prerequisits (Golden Ticket item, >30 items purchased etc.). Now together with full token discount, should the overall discount not be in 9x%-area? -> 0,26 x 0,6 = 0,156 -> 94% off

"Up to" means that there are some (older) items with such discount.

With 8 tokens, the best discounts in my cart are 95% off at the moment.  

OK, I did not take into account the DAZ originals by the PAs, so I have listed 50% off for recent, 65% for older and 75% for older DAZ originals. But even the later does only appear 92% off in my cart. Could you tell me one of the products which show 95% in your cart?

These are listed at 86% off and are 95% off in the cart
    The next level is 93% off in the cart

https://www.daz3d.com/jewell-hair
    https://www.daz3d.com/winston-dress-for-genesis-2-female-s
    https://www.daz3d.com/vista-dress-for-genesis-2-female-s
    https://www.daz3d.com/aiko-6-face-morph-resource-kit
    https://www.daz3d.com/swamp-witch-for-genesis-2-female-s

At the moment my cart has 55 items for $70.03 at 93.5% off (Subtotal $1080.90) without any freebies

• OK, can confirm those for 95% - but well all G2 stuff which I no longer actively hunt for ;-)

Rod Wise Driggo said:

OK, can confirm those for 95% - but well all G2 stuff which I no longer actively hunt for ;-)

There were some G3 stuff too with the same discount 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Ayyone have trouble signing in to the Support site?

I filed a ticket this morning, and clicking Sign In didn't seem to do anything, and I still had to enter my email address on the ticket.  I have it whitelisted in my  blockers.  Using Firefox...

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272
    edited September 2023

WandW said:

I filed a ticket this morning, and clicking Sign In didn't seem to do anything, and I still had to enter my email address on the ticket.  I have it whitelisted in my  blockers.  Using Firefox...

The Sign In button worked for me, also in Firefox.  That is, my name showed at top-right - I didn't try submitting a ticket.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • While my other orange banner discounts are applying, my orange banner discount (because I own Ultimate Pose Converter Bundle) that is specifically for an extra discount on Bone Minion for Genesis 9 Poses Bundle is not applying in my cart. Please fix.

• Charlie Judge said:

While my other orange banner discounts are applying, my orange banner discount (because I own Ultimate Pose Converter Bundle) that is specifically for an extra discount on Bone Minion for Genesis 9 Poses Bundle is not applying in my cart. Please fix.

Checking, if I can, and will report. Thank you.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272
    edited September 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

While my other orange banner discounts are applying, my orange banner discount (because I own Ultimate Pose Converter Bundle) that is specifically for an extra discount on Bone Minion for Genesis 9 Poses Bundle is not applying in my cart. Please fix.

Are you sure it is that discount that is not applying? Owning https://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-pose-converter-bundle-for-genesis-9 apaprently seems to be triggering a discount on https://www.daz3d.com/bone-minion-for-genesis-9-poses-bundle by the store system.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited September 2023

No I'm not sure I have so many different discounts. When I originally did the math I forgot the 20% for having a golden ticket but may have included a second 30% discount (for owning Iray clouds) that probably wasn't appliciable. So, it looks like the discounts are correct afterall. Sorry

• Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Are you sure it is that discount that is not applying? Owning https://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-pose-converter-bundle-for-genesis-9 apaprently seems to be triggering a discount on https://www.daz3d.com/bone-minion-for-genesis-9-poses-bundle by the store system.

Yes, I am pretty sure. The percent for owning ultimate pose converter is different than that of my other orange banners both of which do apply. So doing the math it is possible to tell what discount is missing.

Assuming you have the 30+ items and golden ticket discounts, it should be 0.7 (new) * .856666 (debut/still new extra) * .8 (Giolden Ticket) * .7 (20+ items) * .85 (own the pose conversuion bundle) = 0.386, 71.4% off.

edited September 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Assuming you have the 30+ items and golden ticket discounts, it should be 0.7 (new) * .856666 (debut/still new extra) * .8 (Giolden Ticket) * .7 (20+ items) * .85 (own the pose conversuion bundle) = 0.386, 71.4% off.

Yes I agree. See my corrected post above:

No I'm not sure I have so many different discounts. When I originally did the math I forgot the 20% for having a golden ticket but may have included a second 30% discount (for owning Iray clouds) that probably wasn't appliciable. So, it looks like the discounts are correct afterall. Sorry

Sorry for the confusion. 

• Charlie Judge said:

No I'm not sure I have so many different discounts. When I originally did the math I forgot the 20% for having a golden ticket but may have included a second 30% discount (for owning Iray clouds) that probably wasn't appliciable. So, it looks like the discounts are correct afterall. Sorry

The banner offer for 30% off debut new releases for owning Iray Clouds is still in my messages but is not working. It should either be fixed or if no longer applicable then the message should removed 

• Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

The banner offer for 30% off debut new releases for owning Iray Clouds is still in my messages but is not working. It should either be fixed or if no longer applicable then the message should removed

Reported

• Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

Reported

Istill works, but it is for yesterday's Debut items. Thge message is being updated to be clearer.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Richard Haseltine said:

WandW said:

The Sign In button worked for me, also in Firefox.  That is, my name showed at top-right - I didn't try submitting a ticket.

Thanx for checking, Richard. smiley

The ticket went through, so I don't know what the story is.  I just installed some updates, so perhaps that will take care of it...

• Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

Reported

Istill works, but it is for yesterday's Debut items. Thge message is being updated to be clearer.

Thanks Richard. However, the message still says today's debut new releases and the discount still is not applying to today' s debut new releases 

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,506

Do the coupons not work anymore for this sale? I tried my DAZ+ Save6 coupon for September and got an error saying that it was not valid...

This discussion has been closed.