Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• marblemarble Posts: 7,482

PerttiA said:

marble said:

I had things in my cart and I'm wondering if the price will change when they eventually catch up with DAZ midnight.

The prices in the cart changed at Daz midnight 

In that case, I must have had items that didn't change. 

• Have reported it.

• Should be fixed.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,205

The new main banner leads to homepage.

• Everything is broken today; the pirate stuff shows as still new and everything debut is broken including the golden item, so it looks like someone released a sale that was supposed to be later.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,332
    edited September 2023

ioonrxoon said:

Everything is broken today; the pirate stuff shows as still new and everything debut is broken including the golden item, so it looks like someone released a sale that was supposed to be later.

Clicking on the link for the Shop Golden Ticket Item leads to OOPS page

ooops page 1.png
    1579 x 930 - 744K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • Reported

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The Free-Gift coupon doesn't seems to work despite having a golden ticket item in my cart and a item from the free gift page.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,205

Main banner fixed. Thankyou!

• Elor said:

The Free-Gift coupon doesn't seems to work despite having a golden ticket item in my cart and a item from the free gift page.

is this from an onsite? 

• mding said:

Main banner fixed. Thankyou!

yeah, looks like a pirate legends of the deep page and the PA sale page heading off with Havanalibere golden ticket. 

• Cris Palomino said:

Elor said:

is this from an onsite? 

It was on the page that was wrongly rolled out.

• ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

Elor said:

is this from an onsite? 

It was on the page that was wrongly rolled out.

ah, thanks

Like @ioonrxoon said, it was on a page with another artist as today's golden ticket creator (the one that was not active).

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited September 2023

The "Compatible Figures" section on FM Fight Effects 3D https://www.daz3d.com/fm-fight-effects-3d may be incomplete. It shows only Genesis 9, but according to the product information text, it works on G3 and G8 as well.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • vwrangler said:

The "Compatible Figures" section on FM Fight Effects 3D https://www.daz3d.com/fm-fight-effects-3d may be incomplete. It shows only Genesis 9, but according to the product information text, it works on G3 and G8 as well.

Will enquire. The way it's written sounds like the smart props are made to work with G3/8. Could be only props and not poses. 

• vwrangler said:

Would definitly love to hear back the response on this, this product is an awesme buy if it work s on G8. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

ShadowSkillz said:

vwrangler said:

Would definitly love to hear back the response on this, this product is an awesme buy if it work s on G8. 

According to the ReadMe and File List, there are props for G3 M&F, G8 M&F as well as G9. There are no figure-specific morphs, just smart props. Besides, you can return it if not satisfied.

• NorthOf45 said:

ShadowSkillz said:

vwrangler said:

According to the ReadMe and File List, there are props for G3 M&F, G8 M&F as well as G9. There are no figure-specific morphs, just smart props. Besides, you can return it if not satisfied.

Thanks for the info, good point on the return too. 

• ShadowSkillz said:

vwrangler said:

Hi!

The product includes 21 SmartProps for each of those: Genesis3Male, Genesis3Female, Genesis8Male, Genesis8Female, Genesis9.
    Plus normal Props, since you may e.g. want to use a big splash I bound to the torso on the head.

I have a tips page up with additional infos here, maybe it´s of use:
    http://flipmode3d.com/fm-fight-effects-3d-tips/

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

Can a Mod please pass on the information that the DS Fantasy Owl is missing it's ReadMe.

• MelanieL said:

Can a Mod please pass on the information that the DS Fantasy Owl is missing it's ReadMe.

OK.

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

OK.

Thank you, it's there now yes 

Oh, but todays error: the PA Sale page says that the previous two day's Highlight items are still $3.99 or $2.99 for members - they are $3.99/$4.99 in the store (as I think they should be?)

Capture.jpg
    1177 x 577 - 124K
  • MelanieL said:

Oh, but todays error: the PA Sale page says that the previous two day's Highlight items are still $3.99 or $2.99 for members - they are $3.99/$4.99 in the store (as I think they should be?)

Reported, thank you.

Hello,

According to Amelia 9 HD promotion page, licences is supposed to be free with her for a limited time. With previous similar offers, we had to add the licence in the cart, but here, they are not free:

Amelia_licence.png
    509 x 240 - 21K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010
    edited September 2023

Elor said:

Hello,

According to Amelia 9 HD promotion page, licences is supposed to be free with her for a limited time. With previous similar offers, we had to add the licence in the cart, but here, they are not free:

Not free in my cart either 

Amelia.PNG
    583 x 137 - 21K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • Elor said:

Hello,

Inquiring 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus

When one buys both Daz+ New Releases one gets Extra 30% off them and Extra 60% off Weekly Featured Items...
    Both of the New Releases are also listed under Weekly Featured Items

In the cart, the Daz+ New Releases get only Extra 30% off

Daz+1.PNG
    935 x 435 - 498K
    Daz+2.PNG
    705 x 465 - 370K
  • Elor said:

Hello,

Should be working now. 

This discussion has been closed.