Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited September 2023

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

Is it just me or is the Headlight PA still Dreamlight ? Main page banner for the PA sale still shows Dreamlight and accessing the store page still has them as well. Have refreshed the page and there is no change. Dreamlight were the Headlight PA yesterday as well and the Golden Ticket item (Toilet Rolls) is still the same. So I don't have access to the golden ticket discount as I purchased it yesterday.

That's not the first time the Golden ticket items have not changed between two days. Since "owners and buyers" of those items get the discount it's not a problem in your case.
    I suppose people who weren't interested in any of those items and hoped for a new option would be disappointed though.

Post edited by Leana on
  • My Tokens say that my 12 Tokens expire in 0 days, 17 hours, and counting down. When I hover over the "i" for more  information it shows 6 Saturday, 4 Sunday, and 2 next Tuesday. I have lost Tokens to this kind of nonsense before. Can anyone explain why this is happening? I can't screenshot the "i" info.  Thanks.

2023-09-08-TokensExpiring-1.png
    906 x 483 - 83K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

RiverMissy said:

My Tokens say that my 12 Tokens expire in 0 days, 17 hours, and counting down. When I hover over the "i" for more  information it shows 6 Saturday, 4 Sunday, and 2 next Tuesday. I have lost Tokens to this kind of nonsense before. Can anyone explain why this is happening? I can't screenshot the "i" info.  Thanks.

It says "Some of them" will expire in 17 hours = The ones expiring on Saturday, will expire the moment Saturday starts at Daz headquarters. 

• PerttiA said:

RiverMissy said:

My Tokens say that my 12 Tokens expire in 0 days, 17 hours, and counting down. When I hover over the "i" for more  information it shows 6 Saturday, 4 Sunday, and 2 next Tuesday. I have lost Tokens to this kind of nonsense before. Can anyone explain why this is happening? I can't screenshot the "i" info.  Thanks.

It says "Some of them" will expire in 17 hours = The ones expiring on Saturday, will expire the moment Saturday starts at Daz headquarters. 

Thank you. I have had them all disappear before their time so I guess I am a bit nervous. Without appropriate screenshots you've got no way to argue the point after the fact.

RiverMissy said:

PerttiA said:

RiverMissy said:

Thank you. I have had them all disappear before their time so I guess I am a bit nervous. Without appropriate screenshots you've got no way to argue the point after the fact.

The day they will expire, is the day they no longer work - It is some strange DAZ/US thing 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

RiverMissy said:

PerttiA said:

RiverMissy said:

Do you have a PrtSC button on your PC? I "screenshot" my token status daily (when I have any!) by hovering the mouse over the "i" button and pressing PrtSc then going to Paint app to paste the cllipboard, crop it to size and save. Example below (quite old).

DAZ-Offers-2023-08-29-Token-Status.png
    691 x 336 - 60K
  • 6 expire(s) on Sun, 10 Sep 2023 06:00:00 UTC means midnight Saturday DAZ (Utah) time

For the purpose of figuring out DAZ time in relation to the time in your particular time zone, consider UTC (Universal Coordinated Time) the same as you would GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). UTC is always fixed and does not observe Daylight Savings Time.

If losing tokens due to time zone differences is an issue, you can always add a second clock display to your device set to DAZ time (MDT) that you can refer to at a glance.

• The Mira for Genesis 9 banner still remains in the rotating banners but clicking on it takes you back to the main sale page and not to the Mira 9 sale page. The URL should be corrected or if the sale page is no longer in effect then the Mira 9 banner sholud be removed.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,167

The icons are back on the main store page!  PC+, DO.  Finally!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908
    edited September 2023

dortybassa said:

Why CL Lyrah?  Typo...

https://www.daz3d.com/cl-lyrah-for-genesis-9

No, it looks like it's part of a series of products with similar titling. Not sure if the "CL" is an abbreviation of the PA's name or something else but a lot of PA's do it with their products. https://www.daz3d.com/colm-jackson

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833
    edited September 2023

dortybassa said:

Why CL Lyrah?  Typo...

https://www.daz3d.com/cl-lyrah-for-genesis-9

Should be CJ, not CL, both in the title and the URL. The what's included section describes it as CJ Lyrah.

Post edited by barbult on
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526
    edited September 2023

Shouldn't it be CJ and not CL? CJ for Colm Jackson. 

Post edited by Shimrian on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

Didn't see the what's included section. Looking into it more there are two artists using the CL and CJ all released within the last several days so it's probably just a confusion. I'll report it.

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526
    edited September 2023

Is the pricing for the Enclosed Side Garden correct? The items before and after it have much higher % off and this is sorted by New Arrivals. If it's still the correct sale price, fine, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug or mistake on pricing since it's included in the PA headliner sale today. 

Thanks!

side garden.jpg
    2873 x 1718 - 1M
    Post edited by Shimrian on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

Shimrian said:

Is the pricing for the Enclosed Side Garden correct? The items before and after it have much higher % off and this is sorted by New Arrivals. If it's still the correct sale price, fine, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug or mistake on pricing since it's included in the PA headliner sale today. 

Thanks!

It's not in the sale because it's a Daz+ item but it's only 30% off because it's one of those "Daz+ Exclusives" that only get the normal DO pricing not a special Daz+ price point.

• The other Daz+ items are on sale (you can see at least two other Daz original and + items in the screenshot). The item next to it for 74% off is also a Daz+ exclusive.

Shimrian said:

The other Daz+ items are on sale (you can see at least two other Daz original and + items in the screenshot). The item next to it for 74% off is also a Daz+ exclusive.

Being Daz+ item, does not make it Daz+ exclusive. The Enclosed Side Carden is Daz+ exclusive as you can see when you open the shop incognito. The add on is not Daz+ exclusive

Enclosed.JPG
    380 x 351 - 32K
  • Oops, I had them both open in tabs and thought they both said this is a Daz+ exclusive at the bottom, but looking again I see it was only on one of them. My bad. Thanks for the explanation.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634
    edited September 2023

The 10% off with new release git card sale is not giving exactly the correct amount. As shown in attached screen shot the discount on a $200 gift card is $0.08 short of the full correct amount.

Gift card sale cart 12 Sept.jpg
    1035 x 336 - 71K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Charlie Judge said:

The 10% off with new release git card sale is not giving exactly the correct amount. As shown in attached screen shot the discount on a $200 gift card is $0.08 short of the full correct amount.

Same here, the discount is "only" 9.96% off

• Charlie Judge said:

And now appears to be fixed. Thanks. 

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 326

Something odd with "2023 Recent Items 50% OFF" category. When I click on "Shop all recent items" button below it, I would expect to see all recent artists items above combined, but instead, it is some small subset instead.

• Tomhip said:

Something odd with "2023 Recent Items 50% OFF" category. When I click on "Shop all recent items" button below it, I would expect to see all recent artists items above combined, but instead, it is some small subset instead.

And the missing ones are not just things you had already purchased?

• Tomhip said:

It is only for the more recent items from the featured artists. Earlier items from the featured artists are found in the "Featured Items" and the "Legacy Items" secttions and have greater discounts.

edited September 2023

Today's Headliner is Havanalibere, but the promo page still says/shows Cherubit...

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833

PerttiA said:

Today's Headliner is Havanalibere, but the promo page still says/shows Cherubit...

Same here. 40 minutes into the new day and we still have yesterday's page.

• Same here 

• marblemarble Posts: 7,482

I had things in my cart and I'm wondering if the price will change when they eventually catch up with DAZ midnight.

marble said:

I had things in my cart and I'm wondering if the price will change when they eventually catch up with DAZ midnight.

The prices in the cart changed at Daz midnight 

This discussion has been closed.