Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246
    edited July 2023

Also only getting 10% off new items...could it be that the flash sale for 10% off entire cart over $30 is overriding the normal 30% off new releases?

Edited to add that the SOLAR-SALE coupon is also not working.

Post edited by smoke14 on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

smoke14 said:

Also only getting 10% off new items...could it be that the flash sale for 10% off entire cart over $30 is overriding the normal 30% off new releases?

Edited to add that the SOLAR-SALE coupon is also not working.

Daz looking at it now 

Should be working now.

• New Sci-fi sale says get 2 new items and get an Add-on item free

Add-on section says get 3 items for $1 but nothing about a free item.

Checking the basket and no free item or code to initiate the freebie.

And the tokens don't work on the new items and no small text to say they shouldn't, Add-on section says discounts don't stack.

• Alias52Alias52 Posts: 285

Same here. The "FREE" item becomes $1 in the cart.

• And this is a new low for Daz..

For Daz Management, website fails aside, when your main page has 8 flipover adverts running and only 1 of them is not about a current sale, who are you trying to benefit her e?

For most of the world, household finances are still short so throwing as much temptation at someone as you can isn't customer friendly.

In the UK and Europe, Gambling companies now have TV and radio adverts reminding players to take a break away from spending (partly to show they do care about their customers and probably more to avoid the flak aimed at them for creating mental health crises by not limiting spending properly). 8 sales on one day ? And now a karmic website fail. Sounds like a perfect storm to take those gambling companies ideas and step away for a while. 

Alias52 said:

Same here. The "FREE" item becomes $1 in the cart.

reporting 

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

New Sci-fi sale says get 2 new items and get an Add-on item free

And the tokens don't work on the new items and no small text to say they shouldn't, Add-on section says discounts don't stack.

looks like my tokens applied. 

• Cris Palomino said:

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

That's been fixed since I posted then. That's good.

But the free item in the Add-ons still isn't registering, it's still being picked up as one of the 3 for $1 each selection.

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

Cris Palomino said:

Pugwash_3769741927 said:

That's been fixed since I posted then. That's good.

But the free item in the Add-ons still isn't registering, it's still being picked up as one of the 3 for $1 each selection.

Unfortunately, a change had been made and the copy change didn't take. It has been fixed now. It is the three items for $1. The free item part should have been removed.

edited July 2023

Still showing the unchanged text for me. An item free with 2 purchases. It's not letting me upload my screenshot...

Post edited by Alias52 on

Alias52 said:

Still showing the unchanged text for me. An item free with 2 purchases. It's not letting me upload my screenshot...

It's a cache issue. It's not showing in my browser yet except on an incognito page.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,743

I can't check out with PayPal all of a sudden. It says "Going back to DAZ to complete sale" or something like that and usually it goes back to DAZ and shows my order is complete but now it goes right back to my still full cart. I tried checking out several times but it won't let me complete the sale, it just returns me back to the full cart. 

Wonderland said:

I can't check out with PayPal all of a sudden. It says "Going back to DAZ to complete sale" or something like that and usually it goes back to DAZ and shows my order is complete but now it goes right back to my still full cart. I tried checking out several times but it won't let me complete the sale, it just returns me back to the full cart. 

Please submit a ticket. We'll also send a report. 

• Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

What was in your cart, or did you try several different carts?

• Richard Haseltine said:

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

Does the cart change after the failed check out? Do you get any alerts from your security software, and is it the same as usual or have you changed? We have asked Daz about the issue 9hence thee xtra questions) but it may be better if you open a ticket so that they can ask directly.

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

Does the cart change after the failed check out? Do you get any alerts from your security software, and is it the same as usual or have you changed? We have asked Daz about the issue 9hence thee xtra questions) but it may be better if you open a ticket so that they can ask directly.

When I tried again this morning suddenly my billing address had been completely removed from the DAZ site and I had to add it again. I thought maybe that was the issue but then the same thing happened, I got sent right back to the full cart. I'll try to contact PayPal but this seems like a DAZ issue since my billing address got deleted from the site, 

Wonderland said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

When I tried again this morning suddenly my billing address had been completely removed from the DAZ site and I had to add it again. I thought maybe that was the issue but then the same thing happened, I got sent right back to the full cart. I'll try to contact PayPal but this seems like a DAZ issue since my billing address got deleted from the site, 

OK I figured out what happened. In case anyone else has this weird problem, I'll tell you what the issue was. I got a PayPal cash back Mastercard that I'd been using for payments to DAZ online but when they sent me the physical card, they wouldn't allow any more payments online until I activated the physical card. So now I activated it and everything is working. I wish there was some sort of message that tells you what the problem is! 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,567

PerttiA said:

captainalvord said:

Orange Banner coupon for $20 off daz original not applying correctly.  Only giving me about $10 off.  I think it is an order of applying issue.  looks like the coupon applies before the tokens discount.

Confirming this. Without tokens the cart total gets discounted by $20, but with 8 tokens applied the discount is only $12.

$79.53 No Coupon, no Tokens
    $59,52 Coupon, no Tokens
    $47.69 No Coupon, 8 tokens
    $35.70 Coupon, 8 Tokens

Ticket has been sitting there for 15 days with no activity... Have they stopped support for good? 

• PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

captainalvord said:

Orange Banner coupon for $20 off daz original not applying correctly.  Only giving me about $10 off.  I think it is an order of applying issue.  looks like the coupon applies before the tokens discount.

Confirming this. Without tokens the cart total gets discounted by $20, but with 8 tokens applied the discount is only $12.

$59,52 Coupon, no Tokens
    $35.70 Coupon, 8 Tokens

Ticket has been sitting there for 15 days with no activity... Have they stopped support for good? 

Ticket number?

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

captainalvord said:

$59,52 Coupon, no Tokens
    $35.70 Coupon, 8 Tokens

Ticket number?

• PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

captainalvord said:

$59,52 Coupon, no Tokens
    $35.70 Coupon, 8 Tokens

Ticket number?

I have asked about it.

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495

"We have an adventure for you" promo image on main store page links back to the main store page instead of the page with that day's (yesterday's) new releases and associated sales.

edited July 2023

I am experimenting with my cart and trying to add artist items to the Offer:

Buy the Van Helsing 9 HD Pro Bundle or the Van Helsing 9 HD Starter Bundle
    AND any 4+ ‘Additional New Releases’ to get an EXTRA 40% OFF* them PLUS an EXTRA 40% OFF*¥ Feature Artist Stores

What is odd, is that some of the items in the shop all artists bit do not then give the discount. (They are not the excluded new items or DAZ+ either.) Furthermore, in the specific example of Kindred Arts Relight Relight | Daz 3D (though I have also found a number of others.) it does not show up when you click on their individual artist page. Items on the individual pages do seem to work.

Have DAZ mixed up and added items to the artist sale that are not actually on sale? It is quite frustrating that the 3 items from my wish list are ones not changing price, as I often prefer to look at all items on offer instead of individually. 

Post edited by Alias52 on

sazzyazzca said:

"We have an adventure for you" promo image on main store page links back to the main store page instead of the page with that day's (yesterday's) new releases and associated sales.

Reported 

Alias52 said:

AND any 4+ ‘Additional New Releases’ to get an EXTRA 40% OFF* them PLUS an EXTRA 40% OFF*¥ Feature Artist Stores

What is odd, is that some of the items in the shop all artists bit do not then give the discount. (They are not the excluded new items or DAZ+ either.) Furthermore, in the specific example of Kindred Arts Relight Relight | Daz 3D (though I have also found a number of others.) it does not show up when you click on their individual artist page. Items on the individual pages do seem to work.

Have DAZ mixed up and added items to the artist sale that are not actually on sale? It is quite frustrating that the 3 items from my wish list are ones not changing price, as I often prefer to look at all items on offer instead of individually. 

Could you show a screenshot of your cart please?

Alias52 said:

It looks like the items that were supposed to be part of "Featured Artists", have base discount of 50% and these do get the additional discounts, but items with smaller base discounts do not. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

Alias52 said:

Not all items from a particular PA will always be included in those promotions. Click the artist's tile to see which items are actually available. For the case of Kindred Arts, I see only 6 of their 119 products in that promo.

NorthOf45 said:

Alias52 said:

Not all items from a particular PA will always be included in those promotions. Click the artist's tile to see which items are actually available. For the case of Kindred Arts, I see only 6 of their 119 products in that promo.

But if you click at the button "Shop All Artists" for "Featured Artists", that selection usually doesn't include items that do not belong to that sale - Now it does.

Here are some examples. Note that Matari3D/ Daz Originals for the tattoos don't have an individual page but do show up on, "Shop All Artists." As PerttiA Said, they only normally include items in sale.

Apologies about sharing screenshot this way. It is not letting me upload as usual!

This discussion has been closed.