Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Cris Palomino said:

Diomede said:

A matter of interpretation - The '50% off historical wearables' link leads to bend control morphs, breast utilities, modern weapons 2, and summer swimwear for G8M.  But I don't see the supposedly historical wearables. 

I've enquired about this. 

Though it could have been named better, it is the correct selection. 

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

Could you do just the Debut/Still new items with the minerva bundle and nothing else applied to see if that works? In particular, I can't apply tokens to reach what you get. Let's focus on the issue you first presented. You say you get 90% off the bundle with or without the coupon? I'm not able to verify that. 

Ok, cleared the 30 items, tokens etc. off the cart, now just four items in the cart without tokens applied;

Debut New Releases;
    Julius 9 HD Pro Bundle

Additional Debut New Releases;
    XI Roman Forum

Still New;
    Figure Converter for Genesis 9

Minerva 9 HD Christmas Bundle gets 78% off with or without the "SUMMER-PRESENT-BAG" Coupon

I think it is applying the coupon automatically when you have the items you show because I added them one at a time and it wasn't until I added the last item that the discount appeared. 

That seems to be the case.

The items in https://www.daz3d.com/bundles-for-g9-pros do need the Coupon to get the extra discount 

Daz said the part with the Julius bundle was working as expected, but the latter half of the section text was not and has now been fixed. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

Cris Palomino said:

Cris Palomino said:

Diomede said:

A matter of interpretation - The '50% off historical wearables' link leads to bend control morphs, breast utilities, modern weapons 2, and summer swimwear for G8M.  But I don't see the supposedly historical wearables. 

I've enquired about this. 

Though it could have been named better, it is the correct selection. 

Thank you for checking.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,518
    edited July 2023

Hi There,

Not sure if it has been meantioned anywhere, but English Village Pub leads to OOPs page (but displays in only show owned). I manually downloaded it when I bought it, and all looked good on the order page with all links working. But today I noticed, the order page lists Product Name as 'UNknown Product (90193)', and the Manual Download & Install Manager Ready links are blank. MSRP & PRice are populated correctly. I have no need to submit a ticket but I thought I should mention it here. If the forum upload works, I will include screenshots.

Edit: Same for 'Unknown Product (90132)' Peanut Cactus - Flowering Cacti. Colud be more . . . but this should be enough to post to locate issues.

Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,565

ArtAngel said:

Hi There,

Not sure if it has been meantioned anywhere, but English Village Pub leads to OOPs page (but displays in only show owned). I manually downloaded it when I bought it, and all looked good on the order page with all links working. But today I noticed, the order page lists Product Name as 'UNknown Product (90193)', and the Manual Download & Install Manager Ready links are blank. MSRP & PRice are populated correctly. I have no need to submit a ticket but I thought I should mention it here. If the forum upload works, I will include screenshots.

Edit: Same for 'Unknown Product (90132)' Peanut Cactus - Flowering Cacti. Colud be more . . . but this should be enough to post to locate issues.

Same.

The download button is there, but clicking on it results in "Auth expired"

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,098

ArtAngel said:

Hi There,

Peanut Cactus doesn't show up in the Product Library, either.  It's a broken image link. 

edited July 2023

On Tuesday the 18th, there were 46257 items in the store listing, now only 45519

Edit; Found these amongst my orders since June 5th;
    18132, Truancy Outfit for Genesis 2 Male(s) Textures
    90193, English Village Pub
    50093, dForce Off The Shoulder Dress for Genesis 8 Female(s)

The readme page for 18132 and 50093 say; "This is a placeholder for the product Read Me - this product has not yet been publicly released."

Post edited by PerttiA on
    edited July 2023

PerttiA said:

ArtAngel said:

Hi There,

Same.

DanaTA said:

Peanut Cactus doesn't show up in the Product Library, either.  It's a broken image link. 

Found a temporary quick fix for this issue: Filter by name and click the link. Although the image is broken and there are no product page links the files can be downloaded.

Edit: Dowload failed. 

The server experienced an error: 1623248777383030531
    Post edited by ArtAngel on

ArtAngel said:

PerttiA said:

ArtAngel said:

Hi There,

Same.

DanaTA said:

Found a temporary quick fix for this issue: Filter by name and click the link. Although the image is broken and there are no product page links the files can be downloaded.

Already downloaded.  Just wanted to point this out.  It should not happen.  Unless they've changed the way they query the database for these things, the UPC and primary key fields in the database should not have changed.  Assuming they understand database structure concepts.  Maybe I shouldn't assume.  Tony Randall explained to us, in the TV show The Odd Couple, what happens when we assume!  laugh

• DanaTA said:

ArtAngel said:

PerttiA said:

ArtAngel said:

Hi There,

Same.

DanaTA said:

Already downloaded.  Just wanted to point this out.  It should not happen.  Unless they've changed the way they query the database for these things, the UPC and primary key fields in the database should not have changed.  Assuming they understand database structure concepts.  Maybe I shouldn't assume.  Tony Randall explained to us, in the TV show The Odd Couple, what happens when we assume!  laugh

Reported these two.

Richard Haseltine said:

Reported these two.

Thank-you. But just a heads up this is more than just two. In this screen shot showing inactive, even items that have product images populate, link to an oops page. This is wide spread. Try any searh low to high, new arrivals and you will find more.

Inactives1.JPG
    1429 x 1188 - 160K
    Inactives2.JPG
    1577 x 957 - 140K
    Inactives3.JPG
    1761 x 1065 - 146K
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

Yes, there are 40 (by my count) that are out of place at the top when sorting by Price Low to High. After that, it appears normal.

When I sort low to high, everything "before" the Gift Card is either not found or not going to the cart

NoWork.JPG
    1763 x 1037 - 314K

The banner image for 1/7 of store Artists has wrong URL, the correct one is https://cdn.daz3d.com/file/dazcdn/media/sliders/2023/july/0723-artist-slider.jpg

https://www.daz3d.com/christmas-in-july-23 The ‘Closet’ Featured Artist Items -> "Get Items older than 2020" has a link to selection that doesn't give the right discounts

PerttiA said:

The banner image for 1/7 of store Artists has wrong URL, the correct one is https://cdn.daz3d.com/file/dazcdn/media/sliders/2023/july/0723-artist-slider.jpg

https://www.daz3d.com/christmas-in-july-23 The ‘Closet’ Featured Artist Items -> "Get Items older than 2020" has a link to selection that doesn't give the right discounts

Reported 

Should be fixed now.

PerttiA said:

On Tuesday the 18th, there were 46257 items in the store listing, now only 45519

Edit; Found these amongst my orders since June 5th;
    18132, Truancy Outfit for Genesis 2 Male(s) Textures
    90193, English Village Pub
    50093, dForce Off The Shoulder Dress for Genesis 8 Female(s)

The readme page for 18132 and 50093 say; "This is a placeholder for the product Read Me - this product has not yet been publicly released."

Adding to the list, products that I have bought and now are leading to OOPS page, can't be downloaded from the Product Library and are changed to "Unknown product" in the orders.

Product page = OOPS, downloading gives "Auth expired" or "The server experienced an error: 2516726930425618858"
    https://www.daz3d.com/english-village-pub
    https://www.daz3d.com/peanut-cactus--flowering-cacti
    https://www.daz3d.com/betty-stained-glass-lamps
    https://www.daz3d.com/tiny-plants--flowering-sea-thrift
    https://www.daz3d.com/bathroom-and-household-chemicals-props
    https://www.daz3d.com/soldat-outfit-textures
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-rose-hitches-for-genesis-8-females
    https://www.daz3d.com/firefighter-uniform-for-genesis-3-males-and-genesis-2-male-s
    https://www.daz3d.com/mixies-thigh-stockings
    https://www.daz3d.com/boudoir-poses-for-olympia

Product page found, but unknown product in the order, downloading gives "The server experienced an error: 5279223248766862298"
    https://www.daz3d.com/truancy-outfit-for-genesis-2-male-s-textures

• ArtAngel said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Reported these two.

Thank-you. But just a heads up this is more than just two. In this screen shot showing inactive, even items that have product images populate, link to an oops page. This is wide spread. Try any searh low to high, new arrivals and you will find more.

We have added those as a follow up to the report.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,144
    edited July 2023

I just downloaded the peanut cactus without problems, product page still inactive.

EDIT: Very nice product, would be a pitty to lose it for other customers.

Post edited by mding on

mding said:

I just downloaded the peanut cactus without problems, product page still inactive.

EDIT: Very nice product, would be a pitty to lose it for other customers.

I still get "The server experienced an error: 2516726930425618858" when trying to download

Richard Haseltine said:

ArtAngel said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Reported these two.

I think it would be better if, rather than looking at one at a time, they try to find out what is common among them, what causes the issue, and then correct that.  This could go on for ages, and some older things would still fall through the cracks, because not many would be trying to buy them or research them, or download them because they have had a crash on their computers and need to get everything back, etc.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,658

PerttiA said:

<snip>

Product page found, but unknown product in the order, downloading gives "The server experienced an error: 5279223248766862298"

This one is also throwing the same error for me. As well as the image in the Product Library is gone. Obviously I cannot upload a screenshot as proof.

zombietaggerung said:

PerttiA said:

<snip>

This one is also throwing the same error for me. As well as the image in the Product Library is gone. Obviously I cannot upload a screenshot as proof.

Here's a screenshot, no image and no link to the product page 

TruancyTxt.JPG
    875 x 689 - 67K
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,823

Something weird is happening between Paypal and Daz, and it doesn't appear to be the normal "You have something that looks like it could be Cuban so we're not going to let this go through at Paypal" thing. (Cart contents in attached image.)

In this case, everything went normally until I got to the screen at Paypal where it says that it's going to return you to Daz to process the order. In this case, it just bounced me back to the cart with a very clearly UNprocessed order. Normally, there's a message on the Daz side that explicitly says, "Your order is being processed", and that didn't appear. I checked at Paypal, and it didn't show any purchase for July 23, so it clearly didn't process at their end either. At least not so far -- I'll check tomorrow and see if I suddenly have two additional purchases of this cart.

I actually had store credit, so I used that to purchase in the end, although I didn't want to work that way, but I also didn't want to lose the special on the cart.

Let me know if you need any more information.

cart-2023-07-23.jpg
    873 x 668 - 62K

zombietaggerung said:

PerttiA said:

<snip>

Was able to download truancy outfit and textures addon without problem via DIM. product page still inactive. 

vwrangler said:

Something weird is happening between Paypal and Daz, and it doesn't appear to be the normal "You have something that looks like it could be Cuban so we're not going to let this go through at Paypal" thing. (Cart contents in attached image.)

In this case, everything went normally until I got to the screen at Paypal where it says that it's going to return you to Daz to process the order. In this case, it just bounced me back to the cart with a very clearly UNprocessed order. Normally, there's a message on the Daz side that explicitly says, "Your order is being processed", and that didn't appear. I checked at Paypal, and it didn't show any purchase for July 23, so it clearly didn't process at their end either. At least not so far -- I'll check tomorrow and see if I suddenly have two additional purchases of this cart.

I actually had store credit, so I used that to purchase in the end, although I didn't want to work that way, but I also didn't want to lose the special on the cart.

Can anyone else confirm? 

edited July 2023

soldat outfit and  textures addon  downloaded via DIM without problems, product page still inactive.

EDIT: Same for firefighter uniform via DIM

EDIT: Same for tiny plants sea thrift via DIM

All tested in studio.

Post edited by mding on

DanaTA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

ArtAngel said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Reported these two.

I think it would be better if, rather than looking at one at a time, they try to find out what is common among them, what causes the issue, and then correct that.  This could go on for ages, and some older things would still fall through the cracks, because not many would be trying to buy them or research them, or download them because they have had a crash on their computers and need to get everything back, etc.

+1 This is so bad.
    18132.JPG
    1644 x 583 - 145K
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,823

Cris Palomino said:

vwrangler said:

Can anyone else confirm? 

My apologies. I just checked with my bank, and something went weird there, so Papal couldn't process the payment properly. It's been fixed, but the problem was mine and not either Daz or Paypal.

• ArtAngel said:

DanaTA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

ArtAngel said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Reported these two.

+1 This is so bad.

It wasn't reported as just those but as a heads up, and we have followed up again today with some other issues.  However, as IM and Connect do seem to be working we can't really argue it is an all-hands-on-deck issue so it is probably going to have to wait for the new week, and however long it takes tot rack down and resolve.

This discussion has been closed.