Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

I am having the same trouble with Kindred Arts items.  If you click on the individual Kindred Arts icon for featured artist, Iray Glassworx and Iray Fireworx do not appear.  If you click on the 'Show All' featured artist sale items they do appear.  I'm sure there are more examples.  Is the 'Show All' borked?  Or is the individual page borked?  Or is this inconsistency a feature, not a bug?

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009

Is Matari3D bundle Curious Squad supposed to be in the Featured artists page? Discount doesn't seem to work. Matari3D not listed in Featured Artists

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Trying to report this to Daz. From what I see, it looks like "all artists" may be the culprit. On KA, I added an item outside of the 6 on KA's featured artist page and it didn't discount. I don't see Matari 3D in the FA list, so doesn't seem to discount. I couldn't find Relight on either KA's page or the FA all artists page.

• Alias52Alias52 Posts: 285

Odd, Relight is still there for me in all artists. About a quarter of the way up from the bottom for me (when all assets even owned are showing.)

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,565

Not working, redirects back to the shop;

https://www.daz3d.com/adventure-for-you

PerttiA said:

Not working, redirects back to the shop;

https://www.daz3d.com/adventure-for-you

This was reported. 

• Alias52Alias52 Posts: 285
    edited July 2023

Any news on the other issue?

EDIT: Site seems to be showing different "Shop All Artists" Selection now!

Post edited by Alias52 on
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,750

This hair says dForce Hair in compatible software.

https://www.daz3d.com/fraiz-hair-for-genesis-9

which is incorrect. It uses dForce Cloth.

Is the new promo supposed to lead to the same page as the one that has been up since the beginning of the day?

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,779
    edited July 2023

While folks have mentioned this in other threads including the official commercial support thread, I thought to bring it up here. https://www.daz3d.com/figure-converter-for-genesis-9 does not appear in DIM nor DAZ Central while it is available for manual download in our Product Libraries. Since this is a plug-in it can lead to issues for users to manually install from the zip files if they don't drop them into the DIM install folder.

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • metasidemetaside Posts: 176
    edited July 2023

"TUESDAY-CHRISTMAS" coupon is not working for me, I'm trying to buy 3D Letters Wizard which is on page 2 of the respective sale pages but coupon is "not valid"...

Post edited by metaside on
  • memcneil70 said:

While folks have mentioned this in other threads including the official commercial support thread, I thought to bring it up here. https://www.daz3d.com/figure-converter-for-genesis-9 does not appear in DIM nor DAZ Central while it is available for manual download in our Product Libraries. Since this is a plug-in it can lead to issues for users to manually install from the zip files if they don't drop them into the DIM install folder.

As noted in the other thread(s), this is being investigated.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,254
    edited July 2023

metaside said:

"TUESDAY-CHRISTMAS" coupon is not working for me, I'm trying to buy 3D Letters Wizard which is on page 2 of the respective sale pages but coupon is "not valid"...

Is it working for other things, and are you under the maximum number of items? It works for me.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Richard Haseltine said:

metaside said:

Is it working for other things, and are you under the maximum number of items? It works for me.

I'm only trying to buy 3D Letters Wizard. I tried another item on the first page of the sale pages but the coupon is not working for that one, too.

metaside said:

Richard Haseltine said:

metaside said:

I'm only trying to buy 3D Letters Wizard. I tried another item on the first page of the sale pages but the coupon is not working for that one, too.

Have you tried adding a New Release to your cart.

The Coupon is working for me, also with the 3D Letters Wizard 

PerttiA said:

Thanks, I tried adding a new release and other sale releases, but I always get the "not valid" message. Anyways, probably my mistake somehow - I bought Fisio earlier today, maybe I already used it for thateven though I don't see it on the sale page now...

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,086

metaside said:

PerttiA said:

Thanks, I tried adding a new release and other sale releases, but I always get the "not valid" message. Anyways, probably my mistake somehow - I bought Fisio earlier today, maybe I already used it for thateven though I don't see it on the sale page now...

The fine print on both the banner on the front page and in the relevant section of today's sale page say "coupon usable only once per customer", so if you used it earlier today, it won't be valid anymore. (It's up to 23 items, but they have to be in the cart at the same time). 

joanna said:

The fine print on both the banner on the front page and in the relevant section of today's sale page say "coupon usable only once per customer", so if you used it earlier today, it won't be valid anymore. (It's up to 23 items, but they have to be in the cart at the same time).

Yeah, thanks!

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

dForce Lare Nightie for Genesis 9, 8.1 and 8 Female. Wait, Lare Nightie? Shouldn't that be Lace Nightie?

"SUMMER-PRESENT-BAG" did not give any additional discount on these;

https://www.daz3d.com/super-special-bundle-pros

NorthOf45 said:

dForce Lare Nightie for Genesis 9, 8.1 and 8 Female. Wait, Lare Nightie? Shouldn't that be Lace Nightie?

Possibly. Will inquire. 

edited July 2023

PerttiA said:

Which of the required purchases were in the cart with the bundle you chose? I had the extra discount with the Julius bundle and then tried again with two still new and both times it worked. 

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
    edited July 2023

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Which of the required purchases were in the cart with the bundle you chose? I has the extra discount with the Julius bundle and then tried again with two still new and both times it worked. 

Cart Contents;

Julius 9 HD Pro Bundle

Additional Debut New Releases;
    XI Roman Forum

Still New;
    Figure Converter for Genesis 9
    Fisio SB: Soft Bodies AddOn

Minerva 9 HD Christmas Bundle gets 90% off with or without the "SUMMER-PRESENT-BAG" Coupon

(8 tokens in use for extra 40% off and two Down N’ Dirty New Releases in the cart for extra 20% off)

Post edited by PerttiA on

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Which of the required purchases were in the cart with the bundle you chose? I has the extra discount with the Julius bundle and then tried again with two still new and both times it worked. 

Cart Contents;

Julius 9 HD Pro Bundle

XI Roman Forum

Still New;
    Fisio SB: Soft Bodies AddOn

Minerva 9 HD Christmas Bundle gets 90% off with or without the "SUMMER-PRESENT-BAG" Coupon

(8 tokens in use for extra 40% off and two Down N’ Dirty New Releases in the cart for extra 20% off)

Could you do just the Debut/Still new items with the minerva bundle and nothing else applied to see if that works? In particular, I can't apply tokens to reach what you get. Let's focus on the issue you first presented. You say you get 90% off the bundle with or without the coupon? I'm not able to verify that. 

Cris Palomino said:

Could you do just the Debut/Still new items with the minerva bundle and nothing else applied to see if that works? In particular, I can't apply tokens to reach what you get. Let's focus on the issue you first presented. You say you get 90% off the bundle with or without the coupon? I'm not able to verify that. 

Ok, cleared the 30 items, tokens etc. off the cart, now just four items in the cart without tokens applied;

Debut New Releases;
    Julius 9 HD Pro Bundle

XI Roman Forum

Still New;

Minerva 9 HD Christmas Bundle gets 78% off with or without the "SUMMER-PRESENT-BAG" Coupon

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

A matter of interpretation - The '50% off historical wearables' link leads to bend control morphs, breast utilities, modern weapons 2, and summer swimwear for G8M.  But I don't see the supposedly historical wearables. 

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ok, cleared the 30 items, tokens etc. off the cart, now just four items in the cart without tokens applied;

Debut New Releases;
    Julius 9 HD Pro Bundle

XI Roman Forum

Still New;

Minerva 9 HD Christmas Bundle gets 78% off with or without the "SUMMER-PRESENT-BAG" Coupon

I think it is applying the coupon automatically when you have the items you show because I added them one at a time and it wasn't until I added the last item that the discount appeared. 

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

Debut New Releases;
    Julius 9 HD Pro Bundle

XI Roman Forum

Still New;

I think it is applying the coupon automatically when you have the items you show because I added them one at a time and it wasn't until I added the last item that the discount appeared. 

That seems to be the case.

The items in https://www.daz3d.com/bundles-for-g9-pros do need the Coupon to get the extra discount 

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

Debut New Releases;
    Julius 9 HD Pro Bundle

XI Roman Forum

Still New;

That seems to be the case.

The items in https://www.daz3d.com/bundles-for-g9-pros do need the Coupon to get the extra discount 

I'll send a report, thanks. 

Diomede said:

A matter of interpretation - The '50% off historical wearables' link leads to bend control morphs, breast utilities, modern weapons 2, and summer swimwear for G8M.  But I don't see the supposedly historical wearables. 

I've enquired about this. 

This discussion has been closed.