Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

marble said:

Cris Palomino said:

Daz is looking into things. From what I am seeing it is anything new being offered tonight. I am not seeing initial discounts on the debut or the newest spotlight, only in the cart, but it's not triggering the additional discounts. Babina is also new tonight, I believe. When I put in the still new that show initial discounts, it's working, so that was the clue.

As I said - the wishlist offer is not working for me. No extra 40% when I put a wishlisted item in my cart even though the item has been in my wishlist for months. 

Where was the wishlist offer made? 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,063

Cris Palomino said:

marble said:

Cris Palomino said:

Daz is looking into things. From what I am seeing it is anything new being offered tonight. I am not seeing initial discounts on the debut or the newest spotlight, only in the cart, but it's not triggering the additional discounts. Babina is also new tonight, I believe. When I put in the still new that show initial discounts, it's working, so that was the clue.

As I said - the wishlist offer is not working for me. No extra 40% when I put a wishlisted item in my cart even though the item has been in my wishlist for months. 

There was a banner for it in the main store carousel in the past few days, buut I don't see it anymore today. So my guess would be that the offer is over but some people still see the banner due to cache or something like that.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,567

Leana said:

Cris Palomino said:

marble said:

Cris Palomino said:

There was a banner for it in the main store carousel in the past few days, buut I don't see it anymore today. So my guess would be that the offer is over but some people still see the banner due to cache or something like that.

It was there still before they fixed the problems with the site and new releases. 

Ok, so the wishlist offer was for Sunday and Monday. If you had it in your cart before end of Monday, please show customer service.

The orange banner "Thank You for Being Our Friend!" gives two coupons and the second one says "Use Coupon Code xxx to get 20% OFF¥§ your next order!"

Should the Next Order be understood literally, or does it work on any order?

PerttiA said:

The orange banner "Thank You for Being Our Friend!" gives two coupons and the second one says "Use Coupon Code xxx to get 20% OFF¥§ your next order!"

I'll send an inquiry. 

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152

As it is a coupon code I think it is fair to assume that it won't count for the "next" order once not entered.

But I would like to know how long this coupon might be valid as it has "TODAY" in the name. An extra 20% off is nice. Would have been even nicer if on one of those days with other discounts. As it is all the coupon does is make todays promos on par with the days before with various specials.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,053
    PerttiA said:

It works on whatever order you have in cart, same as any other coupon. Mind that today's banner coupons have different exclusions - pay attention to the symbols and fine text. Both are working.

The 2nd coupon (on the 20%) does not work on DAZ+FAD items. Those are unchanged although the coupon does only exclude Gift Cards.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,341

PerttiA said:

I don't think it necessarily has to be the next purchase. But it would be important to know how long the codes are valid. Hopefully not only today.

• felisfelis Posts: 3,751

In Daz-plus-for-a-day is https://www.daz3d.com/kuj-kawaii-fashion-socks-and-shoes-collection-i

but in cart it comes out as 60% off (10.78).

And in Fifty off sailing items is says "Daz+ Members get these Items for 60% OFF
    PLUS an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy any Debut New or Still New Release".

But with https://www.daz3d.com/pw-pirate-ship-poseidon in cart, I don't get the Extra 10% with a still new release.

Rod Wise Driggo said:

The 2nd coupon (on the 20%) does not work on DAZ+FAD items. Those are unchanged although the coupon does only exclude Gift Cards.

Was going to report the same, all other items do get the discount but the ones from Daz+ for A Day 

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,053
    felis said:

In Daz-plus-for-a-day is https://www.daz3d.com/kuj-kawaii-fashion-socks-and-shoes-collection-i

That part is probably a cache issue - that item was D+FAD yesterday. I don't see it in the list today.
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,087

caravelle said:

PerttiA said:

I don't think it necessarily has to be the next purchase. But it would be important to know how long the codes are valid. Hopefully not only today.

Unless stated otherwise, I always assume it's a one day only thing. Can't tell with these ones, because apparently, I wasn't a spender good enough crying , so I don't know the exact wording which sometimes specifies the length (i.e. I've seen "this weekend only" or something similar on the banners).

• captainalvordcaptainalvord Posts: 85
    edited June 2023

Orange Banner coupon for $20 off daz original not applying correctly.  Only giving me about $10 off.  I think it is an order of applying issue.  looks like the coupon applies before the tokens discount.

Post edited by captainalvord on
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,751

doubledeviant said:

felis said:

That part is probably a cache issue - that item was D+FAD yesterday. I don't see it in the list today.

Seems like it. A hard refresh solved it. 

captainalvord said:

Orange Banner coupon for $20 off daz original not applying correctly.  Only giving me about $10 off.  I think it is an order of applying issue.  looks like the coupon applies before the tokens discount.

Confirming this. Without tokens the cart total gets discounted by $20, but with 8 tokens applied the discount is only $12.

$79.53 No Coupon, no Tokens
    $59,52 Coupon, no Tokens
    $47.69 No Coupon, 8 tokens
    $35.70 Coupon, 8 Tokens

Still waiting that DAZ+FAD will be included with the second (20%) coupon.

50% OFF Daily Specials
    60% OFF* when you buy any Debut New, Still New, or Spotlight Release
    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 30% OFF* when you buy any 2+

Not working either

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,448

We are still waiting to hear back.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

so, has the issue with the 5$ MISSED-YOU coupon finally been solved? or even looked after? i spent time today again and again trying to pick various products (apparently already discounted 50% but not sure if it's real or a bug) directly by clicking on the link to the daz originals from the banner. and with a 4.98 item when i add the MISSED-YOU coupon, instead of 0.00$ as it should i end up with 2.78. I DON'T HAVE 2.78$. and according to that banner, i should be able to pick 3x items for under 5$ for free.

it's the 2nd time recently that i get banner(s) for freebies or discount coupons and that i don't get ANYTHING AT ALL.

• AelinAelin Posts: 111

manekiNeko said:

so, has the issue with the 5$ MISSED-YOU coupon finally been solved? or even looked after? i spent time today again and again trying to pick various products (apparently already discounted 50% but not sure if it's real or a bug) directly by clicking on the link to the daz originals from the banner. and with a 4.98 item when i add the MISSED-YOU coupon, instead of 0.00$ as it should i end up with 2.78. I DON'T HAVE 2.78$. and according to that banner, i should be able to pick 3x items for under 5$ for free.

it's the 2nd time recently that i get banner(s) for freebies or discount coupons and that i don't get ANYTHING AT ALL.

Second time I check today, still nothing changed. I cleared caches but the problem is still the coupon code isn't fully applied. And not worthing a ticket to the daz services (not being sure it will really be honored) because discounts not applied correctly are permanent. Either the site works correctly, or they don't bother to do such offers. Period.

For my part, cleared cart, not a single potential penny from my store credit will be used.

Any word from DAZ about the Coupon problems? Midnight is just an hour away and in the morning I have just a few minutes to pull the trigger before heading to work.

• Reported the ordering issue.

PerttiA said:

50% OFF Daily Specials

Not working either

Actually nothing in Daily Specials is working.

Removed tokens and coupons from the cart and tried. The DO items get only 40% discount in the cart, when it should be 67% off for one and 77% off for 2+ (when there is any Debut New, Still New, or Spotlight Release in the cart)

• PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

50% OFF Daily Specials

Not working either

Removed tokens and coupons from the cart and tried. The DO items get only 40% discount in the cart, when it should be 67% off for one and 77% off for 2+ (when there is any Debut New, Still New, or Spotlight Release in the cart)

Reported, thank you (and sorry).

• Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

50% OFF Daily Specials

Not working either

Reported, thank you (and sorry).

Wrong category was used, apparently - this is being updated.

OK, as of now...
    - Daily Specials do not work
    - DAZ+FAD do not get the 20% coupon applied
    - nobody knows how long those 2 coupons from today will be valid
    Some updates would be very much appreciated.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

Aelin said:

manekiNeko said:

Second time I check today, still nothing changed. I cleared caches but the problem is still the coupon code isn't fully applied. And not worthing a ticket to the daz services (not being sure it will really be honored) because discounts not applied correctly are permanent. Either the site works correctly, or they don't bother to do such offers. Period.

For my part, cleared cart, not a single potential penny from my store credit will be used.

UPDATE: NOW IT WORKS! I COULD, AS PROMISED IN THE BANNER, USE THE CODE 3 TIMES, AND WITH 3 ITEMS UNDER 5$ I GOT THEM FOR FREE. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,924

WendyLuvsCatz said:

what requirement other than being DAZ+ is there for getting Babina 8?

Daz+ Grab N' Go

Daz+ Members: Get this Item for just $4.99*

$13.48 for me

is $4.99 now yes 

This discussion has been closed.