Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152
    edited June 2023

Could we please get a final word on those two coupons?

I have a cart worth $72 here and both coupons act more or less the same money-wise but have their flaws:

> The 20% off cart does not take 20% from everything whereas it is supposed to only leave out gift cards?
    > The $20 from DAZ Orginals is applying the tokens to it being actually only worth $12 which is a shame
    > The 20% off says something about "next order" so is this one no longer valid once the $20 is used first?
    > None of the coupons say how long it will work, so do I need to use both of them today or can I wait?

Sorry, but this is like: Hey dude, you purchased so much for me recently. Our next dinner is on me. But I'll take over only 20% and only on the next occasion be it lunch or dinner. Or I'll pay $20 from the total bill, but only of the main dishes. Oh and if some of the dishes are on the daily card, I will only pay part the reduced amount, so you have to take care of the drinks. And I won't take over the tip. But we have to see once we go. An it depends if I have my wallet with me. - Guess I won't have much fun with that buddy.

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,559

Discounts for the $20 off are still given in the wrong order

No "Thank You for Being Our Friend" anymore... Message gone.

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 405

I feel like such a valued customer when the coupons don't work properly, and then are removed entirely.

Well, saved me money anyway, so I should thank them for that.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,341

For me, the $20 coupon only worked on a single item that cost over $20. It ignored the two $10 items I had in the cart before.

The 20% on the entire purchase worked fine; my bill looked much nicer afterwards (and with 8 tokens).

Nothing wrong with bundling older releases. But shouldn't the price reflect what a user already owns then?

Own 7 of the 10 products in the Monster Environment Bundle yet see the same price as I would get owning none of them.

I'm used to being left out from Flashback Bundles but at least the more regular Bundles should cater for items owned.

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Nothing wrong with bundling older releases. But shouldn't the price reflect what a user already owns then?

Own 7 of the 10 products in the Monster Environment Bundle yet see the same price as I would get owning none of them.

I'm used to being left out from Flashback Bundles but at least the more regular Bundles should cater for items owned.

And if one tries to buy just the missing items from the bundle, those items are not new and don't get the discount for Debut New/Still new and do not trigger discounts on other items. 

• tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 659
    edited June 2023

I just bought this: https://www.daz3d.com/opulent-bathing-vignette but I can't find it either at my smart content filtered by most recent purchases or where the read me says it's supposed to be. Searched Daz for Opulent, nope. Please, if someone knows where it is can you tell me? Need help w finding it, downloaded through daz dim. Updating the meta data for smart content now, hope that will solve it.

Metadata updated, still no Opulent bathing thing. Would be fun to actually find what I buy at where it's supposed to be..Or anwhere.

Edit: I was looged out in daz studio, looged in to find this at smart content, under enviroments, architecture, BUT there is noting there when I click on it!! Downloaded through daz dim, looked through installed in dim to check as I always do, it was there. In daz: NOPE!! I get no such file exist message when I cl the smart content pick! Helpe needed w this, thanks in advance.

Edit 2: Downloaded manually, and the product at smart content enviroment, architecture is still broken, says no file exist but I found it under environments, daz originals normally in daz, outside the smart content. I still want to download it in dim so I get updates on it, so I still need this fixed, thanks. I re imported the meta data after downloading manually and now it's under smart content enviroments and the link works, but doesn't show under all files, recent bought sorting. 

Post edited by tombraider4ever on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,810

Something appears squirrelly with DAZ's token math.

The countdown says that I have approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes left to spend my tokens. The pop-up that appears when I hover over the (i) icon says I have until 06:00 UTC on July 1st to spend my tokens ... which is 27 hours and 30 minutes away, It seems that DAZ has lost a day somewhere.

I have an idea that tokens are about to go away anyway, but I thought it was at 23:59 DAZ time on the 30th of June (which would fit with the 06:00 UTC July 1st cut-off shown in the pop-up, but not with the countdown time).

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

bytescapes said:

The countdown says that I have approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes left to spend my tokens. The pop-up that appears when I hover over the (i) icon says I have until 06:00 UTC on July 1st to spend my tokens ... which is 27 hours and 30 minutes away, It seems that DAZ has lost a day somewhere.

I have an idea that tokens are about to go away anyway, but I thought it was at 23:59 DAZ time on the 30th of June (which would fit with the 06:00 UTC July 1st cut-off shown in the pop-up, but not with the countdown time).

(About 10 minutes later...)

My countdown timer says: 1 day, 3 hours and some minutes left.

bytescapes said:

Is your timezone west of DAZ ?

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

I can't figure out these coupons. My Banner has coupons for 10%, 20% and 30% off any single item but when I click on the 20 and 30 I'm taken back to the 10% banner. What's the story here?

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,051
    marble said:

I can't figure out these coupons. My Banner has coupons for 10%, 20% and 30% off any single item but when I click on the 20 and 30 I'm taken back to the 10% banner. What's the story here?

Coupon codes:

MY-10
    MY-20-OFF
    MY-30-OFF
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,121

Do you mean the ones on the rotating banner? They all just link back to the main store, because they're good on almost everything.

• artxtapartxtap Posts: 147

they don't work!, good on nothing! and again service ticket is useless, will expire long before anyone reads any ticket.

edited June 2023

I used 30-OFF on my full cart; was applied to the Monster Pro Bundle and brought it down to $17.

The 10-OFF I applied to a cart with only a Gift Card in it. Is the only one of the three which is good on gift cards.

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • I had a "still new", a spotlight and a freebie with 3 tokens .. applied the 30-OFF and it dropped the first thing in the cart - the "still new" from 57% off to 70% off. The math appears to add up when I calculate each discount.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Ok - I tried the 30% coupon and it worked. Just confused me when the banners disappeared when I clicked on them.

artxtap said:

they don't work!, good on nothing! and again service ticket is useless, will expire long before anyone reads any ticket.

The 30% off did work. Did you read the fine print? 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

NorthOf45 said:

bytescapes said:

(About 10 minutes later...)

My countdown timer says: 1 day, 3 hours and some minutes left.

Richard mentioned in the discussion thread "Mine from last night are showing they expire at the end of Friday, Daz time" and that's my understanding as well. 

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 827

tombraider4ever said:

I just bought this: https://www.daz3d.com/opulent-bathing-vignette but I can't find it either at my smart content filtered by most recent purchases or where the read me says it's supposed to be. Searched Daz for Opulent, nope. Please, if someone knows where it is can you tell me? Need help w finding it, downloaded through daz dim. Updating the meta data for smart content now, hope that will solve it.

Metadata updated, still no Opulent bathing thing. Would be fun to actually find what I buy at where it's supposed to be..Or anwhere.

Edit: I was looged out in daz studio, looged in to find this at smart content, under enviroments, architecture, BUT there is noting there when I click on it!! Downloaded through daz dim, looked through installed in dim to check as I always do, it was there. In daz: NOPE!! I get no such file exist message when I cl the smart content pick! Helpe needed w this, thanks in advance.

Edit 2: Downloaded manually, and the product at smart content enviroment, architecture is still broken, says no file exist but I found it under environments, daz originals normally in daz, outside the smart content. I still want to download it in dim so I get updates on it, so I still need this fixed, thanks. I re imported the meta data after downloading manually and now it's under smart content enviroments and the link works, but doesn't show under all files, recent bought sorting. 

I am having the same problem and started a thread about it as this seems more of a technical issue than a sales issue. You are welcome to join the convesation. smiley

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,355

AND YET AGAIN my Lightning Deals have an in-cart price that is higher than the offered price !!!

• DripDrip Posts: 1,146

I have dForce Gaia Outfit for Genesis 9 listed in Fast Grab, sadly without the discount, probably because it's a still new item. And no, it won't get a discount in the checkout cart either. I'm assuming it just shouldn't be listed in Fast Grab in the first place.

• Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414

Mei Lin 7 is not discounting

marcus.ames said:

Please specifically list in which part of the sale you found her.  

edited July 2023

Cris Palomino said:

marcus.ames said:

She's Daz+ Grab N' Go for $4.99, but in cart stays at $31.47

Post edited by PerttiA on
    edited July 2023

Ah, I have her so doesn't show up for me.

edit: reported

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

The monthly Coupon ($6 off DO) gives only $4.80 off.

• PerttiA said:

The monthly Coupon ($6 off DO) gives only $4.80 off.

With which sales?

• Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

marcus.ames said:

She's Daz+ Grab N' Go for $4.99, but in cart stays at $31.47

Thanks for answering that, Pertti. I'm abroad right now so doing everything through a painfully slow mobile connection.

It's still showing up at a whopping two cents cheaper than her starter bundle, by the way. Any word back in that ticket?

This discussion has been closed.