Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Matt_Castle said:

This has been going on a while, but I've only just noticed exactly what the issue is: https://www.daz3d.com/pkelly21 products keep appearing when the store search is supposed to be filtering solely for the "Daz Originals" artist (despite zero projects marked as DOs in their store), which is kind of irritating when DOs and PA items are frequently subject to entirely different deals and offers.

EDIT: Screenshot example attached from the current "Your Winter Savings" rotating sale, but I've seen this at other times.

Same with https://www.daz3d.com/moonk-tg and the three items still active here https://www.daz3d.com/vyusur

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

Not an issue, just a typo: 

"$5.99 for Daz+ Members

XL Miami Strip"

on the special offer page near the top - should be XI, not XL (the link is fine and the store page is "...xi..." correctly).

• At the bottom of the Debut Frenzy page, names got switched for Michelle 9 and Vick 9. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

"Lovin Daz Plus"... The promo says "Daz+ Members: Get an extra 20% off on all non-Daz original items"
    The "Shop now" button opens https://www.daz3d.com/lovin-daz-plus
    For me, the list has a total of 22 non-DO items out of 10002, and one can't filter out the DO ones.
    If I select "Show owned", there are 15204 DO items out of 15227 total = 23 non-DO items to find which are applicable for the (lame) extra 20% off coupon discount

Is that really the correct list, or should the promo say something else?

Non-DO.PNG
    422 x 229 - 27K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214
    edited January 30

Silent Winter said:

Not an issue, just a typo: 

"$5.99 for Daz+ Members

XL Miami Strip"

on the special offer page near the top - should be XI, not XL (the link is fine and the store page is "...xi..." correctly).

Can you screenshot to show me where this is please? 

Edit: Oh, nvm, had the wrong page.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

PerttiA said:

"Lovin Daz Plus"... The promo says "Daz+ Members: Get an extra 20% off on all non-Daz original items"
    For me, the list has a total of 22 non-DO items out of 10002, and one can't filter out the DO ones.
    If I select "Show owned", there are 15204 DO items out of 15227 total = 23 non-DO items to find which are applicable for the (lame) extra 20% off coupon discount

I'll see what I can find. 

Will report/inquire the last three issues.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284
    edited January 30

PerttiA said:

From quick testing it in my cart, the promo means "non-daz-plus items" from the selection. As: any item in the linked selection (all of which are not Daz+) will get the 20% extra off.

Edit: Which means all the DO items in that selection get the discount and you don't have to filter them out.

Post edited by joanna on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 963

joanna said:

From quick testing it in my cart, the promo means "non-daz-plus items" from the selection. As: any item in the linked selection (all of which are not Daz+) will get the 20% extra off.

Edit: Which means all the DO items in that selection get the discount and you don't have to filter them out.

Thanks - what a weird sale. It's called 'Lovin Daz Plus' and has the Daz+ logo, but you choose non-Daz+ items. I was really hoping it was a 20% everything else :P

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

evacyn said:

joanna said:

Thanks - what a weird sale. It's called 'Lovin Daz Plus' and has the Daz+ logo, but you choose non-Daz+ items. I was really hoping it was a 20% everything else :P

It really is "20% everything in this selection", to simplify. Just not "everything non-Daz+ in the store", sadly.

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 387

The exact wording on the carousel card is "Daz+ Members: Get an extra 20% off* on all non-daz original items."

Now, I'm pretty accustomed to the fact that they can't write sales copy lucidly (in addition to not being able to spell and never checking their text for errors), but this is ridiculous. The obvious reading on this is "20% off all items [on the curated list the card links to] that are not Daz Originals." And then you get to that list and just about everything on it is a Daz Original, leading you instantly to conclude [something unfit for broadcast].

It would have taken a great leap of mind for me to interpret it as "20% off all original items [on the list] that are not Daz+," especially since the plus is not used in the text. If they meant "Daz+ members can take an extra 20% off everything in this particular list," then why not just say so?

• columbine said:

The exact wording on the carousel card is "Daz+ Members: Get an extra 20% off* on all non-daz original items."

Now, I'm pretty accustomed to the fact that they can't write sales copy lucidly (in addition to not being able to spell and never checking their text for errors), but this is ridiculous. The obvious reading on this is "20% off all items [on the curated list the card links to] that are not Daz Originals." And then you get to that list and just about everything on it is a Daz Original, leading you instantly to conclude [something unfit for broadcast].

It would have taken a great leap of mind for me to interpret it as "20% off all original items [on the list] that are not Daz+," especially since the plus is not used in the text. If they meant "Daz+ members can take an extra 20% off everything in this particular list," then why not just say so?

This. I thought I'd been trolled when I clicked on the page and saw that they were all DO despite the sale saying it was on all non-DO. 

• Korpin.Sulat said:

columbine said:

This. I thought I'd been trolled when I clicked on the page and saw that they were all DO despite the sale saying it was on all non-DO. 

This offer isn being reviewed.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Korpin.Sulat said:

columbine said:

This offer isn being reviewed.

The category has been updated.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

30% off ‘Catch-up’ New Releases - SHOP OVER 260 ITEMS

Leads to a 404

Screenshot 2024-01-31 083430.jpg
    1303 x 828 - 132K
  • Hylas said:

Leads to a 404

Correct url here: http://www.daz3d.com/catch-up-new-releases#index=0&order=popular%5E1&filtered=1

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Hylas said:

Leads to a 404

Correct url here: http://www.daz3d.com/catch-up-new-releases#index=0&order=popular%5E1&filtered=1

Reported. 

Working now.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Very nice sales and good stacking today, thanks DAZ! Managed to buy some lovely new products that I would have had to wait for otherwise. I also much like the quality and diversity from new items atm. Very nice start of my day here today.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,615

In the January of 23 Flashback Sale when it says 2 or more featured new release or catchup new release, should one from each count as two? I've got one from each and it's only allwoing me 3 items at 70% off.

• Peter Wade said:

In the January of 23 Flashback Sale when it says 2 or more featured new release or catchup new release, should one from each count as two? I've got one from each and it's only allwoing me 3 items at 70% off.

Probably not, since there is a specific offer for one of each.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,615

Richard Haseltine said:

Peter Wade said:

Probably not, since there is a specific offer for one of each.

I think this is badly worded. If it meant two from the same selection I would expect it to say "Include 2 or more ‘Featured’ New Release or 2 or more 'Catch-up' New Release in your cart". Having just one 'or' makes it look to me as if Featured New Release and Catch-Up New Release are combined.

I'll leave it a bit longer and if nothing changes I'll drop the last two items I was going to buy.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

There are three banners for Xola, and they all just lead to the store main page.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The Xola banners are all supposed to lead to https://www.daz3d.com/xola-9-amazing-alt-shapes but there is a redirection on that URL that send us back to the main page.

Elor said:

The Xola banners are all supposed to lead to https://www.daz3d.com/xola-9-amazing-alt-shapes but there is a redirection on that URL that send us back to the main page.

reported and being worked on 

• Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414
    edited February 1

The starter bundle is an item in the pro bundle?
    [edit: also each alternative shape, and the alternative shapes bundle]

Post edited by Korpin.Sulat on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited February 1

Thank you, @Chris Palomino

Korpin.Sulat said:

Could it be a way to autmotically hide the Starter Bundle from people who bought the Pro Bundle ?

It's always a bit strange to see, to give an example, one of the Victoria 9 medieval smaller bundles in a sale when I already own her Mega Bundle that include the content of her two smaller medieval bundles.

Post edited by Elor on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,842

It makes it look like you are getting much more content than you are really getting (more items).
  • Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414
    edited February 1

[Barbult beat me to it.]

Post edited by Korpin.Sulat on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

barbult said:

Korpin.Sulat said:

It makes it look like you are getting much more content than you are really getting (more items).

I would argue that the opposite is true: you look like you're getting fewer items than you really are, because it doesn't list the items in the starter bundle. Either way, that's how they should have been doing it all along. Including the starter bundle's content in the pro bundle leaves the starter bundle unpurchased but available, but not so if the actual starter bundle is included in the pro bundle.

This discussion has been closed.