Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414
    edited February 1

Gordig said:

barbult said:

Korpin.Sulat said:

The starter bundle is an item in the pro bundle?
    [edit: also each alternative shape, and the alternative shapes bundle]

It makes it look like you are getting much more content than you are really getting (more items).

I would argue that the opposite is true: you look like you're getting fewer items than you really are, because it doesn't list the items in the starter bundle. Either way, that's how they should have been doing it all along. Including the starter bundle's content in the pro bundle leaves the starter bundle unpurchased but available, but not so if the actual starter bundle is included in the pro bundle.

Except that it does show the items that are in the starter bundle in addition to the starter bundle itself, just like with the alt shapes.

Post edited by Korpin.Sulat on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

Oh, I guess it does.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited February 1

Not Fair! The orange banner I got yesterday clearly said 'TODAY ONLY' but is still available today. So I used it yesterday and now I can't use it to get a good discount on the new Xola 9 Pro Bundle. I don't know why I should believe what DAZ says. At  any rate  it means I won't be getting a bundle I want  and DAZ is out a sale. A lose / lose situation.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Charlie Judge said:

Not Fair! The orange banner I got yesterday clearly said 'TODAY ONLY' but is still available today. So I used it yesterday and now I can't use it to get a good discount on the new Xola 9 Pro Bundle. I don't know why I should believe what DAZ says. At  any rate  it means I won't be getting a bundle I want  and DAZ is out a sale. A lose / lose situation.

I couldn't get a good enough cart yesterday, so I just ignored the banner. Today it's looking much better.

Ps. the Xola 9 Pro bundle is $17.65 at the moment cheeky

• PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

I couldn't get a good enough cart yesterday, so I just ignored the banner. Today it's looking much better.

I'm glad you are getting the price you want.  I can't get that one because I believed the Today Only portion of yesterday's coupon.  Might be nice if Daz issued a thank you to those of us who used ours yesterday and give us one to also use today?  

edited February 1

AZDigitalArtist said:

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

I'm glad you are getting the price you want.  I can't get that one because I believed the Today Only portion of yesterday's coupon.  Might be nice if Daz issued a thank you to those of us who used ours yesterday and give us one to also use today?  

Agreed ! Maybe a kind mod could please suggest that to them. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

AZDigitalArtist said:

It appears that your suggestion has fallen on deaf ears. So, since I can't undo yesterday's purchase and get the coupon back, I'll have to pass on getting the bundle and just wishlist it for now. 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

And what magic is this? I guess you have 8 Tokens and the 30% off banner offer, but I can only see that go down to $22+

• TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,213

It is ridiculous that so often Daz offers get missed because they time out, and this time despite the message clearly reading TODAY ONLY, it's in fact not just yesterday that the coupon could be used.

edited February 1

MelanieL said:

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

And what magic is this? I guess you have 8 Tokens and the 30% off banner offer, but I can only see that go down to $22+

8 tokens, 30% off banner, 40% off for "Include 3+", 20% off the whole cart from Massive Catchup Sale (one featured + one catchup)... Don't remember if there were any other
    Checked and those were the ones

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305
    edited February 1

Ah, magic indeed! I hadn't realised there were other sales in operation that would cross-stack.

Sadly I didn't want any of the new releases yesterday. But then I also can't afford my cart anyway (not enough store credit left) so it will be emptied straight away. I'm really longing for a (preferably no-strings-attached) GC sale!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,490

The Watches and Bracelets for Genesis 9 Bundle lists two of the items in the bundle as "required products".

• murgatroyd314 said:

The Watches and Bracelets for Genesis 9 Bundle lists two of the items in the bundle as "required products".

Thanks, flagged that up.

• Rosie DRosie D Posts: 67

I have an orange banner - "Owners of our Top horror Genre Bundles get an extra 20% off* ‘Haunting’ New Releases Featured Artists & ‘Ghastly Goodies’ items." 

It doesn't seem to be applying to anything...Any ideas?

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

Rosie D said:

I have an orange banner - "Owners of our Top horror Genre Bundles get an extra 20% off* ‘Haunting’ New Releases Featured Artists & ‘Ghastly Goodies’ items." 

It doesn't seem to be applying to anything...Any ideas?

Similar here. It does give ~10% off new releases, but does nothing to "ghastly goodies" sections.

I thought that the "10% off all new releases" was an all weekend thing for Daz+ members...The orange banner looks to be 20% off in addition to this...

• Yes, it seems broken - will report, but do idea how quickly we will get a response.

Thank you Richard - I 'll hang on for a while  smiley

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

Rosie D said:

I thought that the "10% off all new releases" was an all weekend thing for Daz+ members...The orange banner looks to be 20% off in addition to this...

Oh, you're right. I forgot about it.

And thank you, Richard, for reporting it! I put some new releases on my wishlist for now. Looking forward to see if they'll fix it.

• 20% banner discount is working now.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774
    edited February 5

the token is not working in combination with the DAZ+ PA Coupon. The total is $20. I add the PA coupon..it is $13. I add my 1 token..it jumps up to !8. If I add the token 1st or second, it does not matter. Price wise it matters not, but it should work. These products are both out of the new range. 

tok1.jpg
    800 x 450 - 75K
    tok2.jpg
    800 x 437 - 75K
    tok3.jpg
    800 x 417 - 74K
    Post edited by daveso on
  • Well, 20.26-6=14.26 so something odd is going on.

• daveso said:

the token is not working in combination with the DAZ+ PA Coupon. The total is $20. I add the PA coupon..it is $13. I add my 1 token..it jumps up to !8. If I add the token 1st or second, it does not matter. Price wise it matters not, but it should work. These products are both out of the new range. 

You need to look at the raw prices, before sales tax is added (sorry, i had missed that in your screenshot) - before sales tax the token takes the total below $18, so the coupon isn't valid.

Richard Haseltine said:

Well, 20.26-6=14.26 so something odd is going on.

With the token applied, the cart total is $17.86 + sales tax $0.98, I think that's not enough for the coupon to apply

• PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Well, 20.26-6=14.26 so something odd is going on.

With the token applied, the cart total is $17.86 + sales tax $0.98, I think that's not enough for the coupon to apply

Yes, I hadn't seen the sale tax until it was pointed out.

• I just wanted to test the recent "Fantasy Queen Bundle" and the "FE Teen Yang Bundle" in the cart. The first was displayed at 50% on the product page, and it became 25% in the cart :). There had been three items inside from the previous logout.

Removing both and re-adding FE Teen Young Bundle made it 60+% and adding JS Isla HD made both exactly 70% as advertised.

Richard Haseltine said:

daveso said:

You need to look at the raw prices, before sales tax is added (sorry, i had missed that in your screenshot) - before sales tax the token takes the total below $18, so the coupon isn't valid.

so before token, its OK @ $19.20. But wouldn't it work if you did the coupon first then the token? I know it used to work like that, probably corrected or something, becasue I can remember not all that long ago that was the case.  Order was important. 

• daveso said:

Richard Haseltine said:

daveso said:

so before token, its OK @ $19.20. But wouldn't it work if you did the coupon first then the token? I know it used to work like that, probably corrected or something, becasue I can remember not all that long ago that was the case.  Order was important. 

The eligibility is calculated after discounts - the order of application, in the code rather than in the cart, matterss when mixing percentage discounts and absolute discounts (if a percentage discount is applied after an absolute, like one of the + coupons, then the value of the absolute discount is reduced).

Richard Haseltine said:

daveso said:

Richard Haseltine said:

daveso said:

The eligibility is calculated after discounts - the order of application, in the code rather than in the cart, matterss when mixing percentage discounts and absolute discounts (if a percentage discount is applied after an absolute, like one of the + coupons, then the value of the absolute discount is reduced).

you would think I would figure this out after all this time.  

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Confusing ad for CJ Anwyn today; it says that DAZ+ Members get her for $2.99, but it's not clear if one also has to buy $30 of other items to get that price. 
    Hardly a big perk for Members if that's the case... wink

This discussion has been closed.