Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited February 17

Can you please do a screen cap of your cart so we can see what's going on in there? I just added that to my cart and the price stayed the same.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • KeiththegamergeekKeiththegamergeek Posts: 42
    edited February 17

frank0314 said:

Can you please do a screen cap of your cart so we can see what's going on in there? I just added that to my cart and the price stayed the same.

This is showing 50% off in my wishlist.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 082043.png
    1425 x 654 - 195K
    Post edited by Keiththegamergeek on
  • frank0314 said:

I cleared my cache and restarted my browser.  The items that had been showing on sale aren't anymore.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

The "Shop All Items" below Featured Artists Stores in todays promo leads to "Oops"

• PerttiA said:

The "Shop All Items" below Featured Artists Stores in todays promo leads to "Oops"

Reported

• kervalakervala Posts: 184

Today, I checked my wishlist and I noticed some of them (incuding recent ones) were inactive :( I don't know if it's intended or not...

But I would have liked to be notified these items were leaving the store so I could purchase them before...

Capture d'écran 2024-02-21 100931.png
    1515 x 857 - 2M
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

kervala said:

Today, I checked my wishlist and I noticed some of them (incuding recent ones) were inactive :( I don't know if it's intended or not...

But I would have liked to be notified these items were leaving the store so I could purchase them before...

At least some of those are from vendors who moved their store somewhere else. 

The knitted shaders and "mixable" outfit are from Sade who moved to 3Dshards, for example, and Cat Zeus is now at Renderhub.

• edited February 21

Leana said:

kervala said:

The knitted shaders and "mixable" outfit are from Sade who moved to 3Dshards, for example, and Cat Zeus is now at Renderhub.

This has been an issue for years. I posted my own "Why is this item in my wishlist nothing but a swirly?" question at least 6 years ago and have seen similar posts at least once a year since. I never did find out where the item went, or if the artist decided to not sell it any more.

If a PA is retiring some items but not closing their Daz store, they might announce it to give buyers a last chance. FirstBastion has done this, for example.

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • kervalakervala Posts: 184

Leana said:

kervala said:

Thank a lot :) So I'll only remove them from my wishlist, I don't plan to purchase them somewhere else...

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

Today's MEGA-DEAL coupon flash sale works for the 30% off with a new relase over $5. However it is not working for the 20% off any two items when no new release is in your cart. Please fix.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,517
    edited February 21

Edit:  Nevermind, I figured out what I did wrong.  I had one too many items in the cart, I misread the ad.

Shouldn't the MEGA-DEAL coupon work on gift cards?  It doesn't say that they are excluded, and I was going to pick up one more, but it isn't showing the discount in the cart, only on the 3 items.  It says it should work on "Everything" in the banner.

Post edited by Fae3D on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Fae3D said:

Shouldn't the MEGA-DEAL coupon work on gift cards?  It doesn't say that they are excluded, and I was going to pick up one more, but it isn't showing the discount in the cart, only on the 3 items.  It says it should work on "Everything" in the banner.

It did work on a gift card I just bought. The gift card must be one of the first two or with a $5 new item, first three items in the cart

• Charlie Judge said:

Today's MEGA-DEAL coupon flash sale works for the 30% off with a new relase over $5. However it is not working for the 20% off any two items when no new release is in your cart. Please fix.

It is being looked at.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

It is being looked at.

and fixed, thank you.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

kervala said:

I think I saw the Polygon Log Cabin on Rendo

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited February 21

FirstBastion said:

kervala said:

Clacydarch, Bituka3D and Tesla3DCorp are removing some items from here and moving them elsewhere. No idea why; they're not closing their Daz stores and they've all had new items in the past month or so.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 505
    edited February 23
    Should I need both Door busters to make the $5.99 price? Banner says $5.99 with new release but only goes down to $5.99 for me with both in cart... Then $4.19 each with Wizard new release.
    Post edited by TriCounter on

dortybassa said:

Should I need both Door busters to make the $5.99 price? Banner says $5.99 with new release but only goes down to $5.99 for me with both in cart... Then $4.19 each with Wizard new release.

Sale page and banner are not coherent. Sale page says "$5.99 each* when bought together. Buy both Door Busters and any ‘Wizarding’ New Release to get an extra 30% off* them and Featured Artist Items"

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

dortybassa said:

Yes, it says both doorbusters/ 

edited February 23

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

On the sale page yes, but the banner says "$5.99 door busters when you include any new release over $1".

Post edited by Leana on

Leana said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

On the sale page yes, but the banner says "$5.99 door busters when you include any new release over $1".

have reported 

• TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 505

vwrangler said:

FirstBastion said:

kervala said:

Clacydarch, Bituka3D and Tesla3DCorp are removing some items from here and moving them elsewhere. No idea why; they're not closing their Daz stores and they've all had new items in the past month or so.

https://www.daz3d.com/pkelly21

https://www.daz3d.com/frillset-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

Pkelly21 item on my wishlist is gone... Sometimes these have been by mistake in the past (I remeber KindredArts Karly was made inactive by mistake in past)

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,283
    edited February 23

Today's Daz+ items:

https://www.daz3d.com/ancient-huts-2

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mk-sleepwear-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

are listed as "Wizarding New Releases", but neither activates the discount for doorbusters nor the 30% off featured artists.

240223DB.png
    610 x 227 - 25K
    Post edited by joanna on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,457
    edited February 23

so my maths isn't great and my daz maths in worst but into days wizarding sale as some mentioned buy both door busters and both are $5.99 each ok that works then there's buy both door busters and any other wizarding new release and get an extra 30% off I'm assuming that includes extra 30% off the door busters as well? Well nope don't work, added Ancient Huts 2 and dforce mnk sleepwear which are new releases in this sale and just under the door busters in the new releases yes they are pc+ but still part of this sale now they come down in price at $2.44 and and $2.93 but the door busters do not discount further asit makes it sound like they should in the promo. Now I took the door busters out but the two PC+ items included in this sale deal still have their reduced price so it doesn't matter if you buy the two door busters or not but again adding the door busters does nothing these 2 items or reduce the door busters more

additional edit just did another test and added also one of the more expensive new releases as well this knocked the door busters down to $4.19 each the two pc+ items remained the same and but the additional more expensive item remained at it's advertised price and did not reduce

Image15.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 678K
    Image16.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 705K
    Image17.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 908K
    Image18.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 924K
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on

joanna said:

Today's Daz+ items:

https://www.daz3d.com/ancient-huts-2

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mk-sleepwear-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

are listed as "Wizarding New Releases", but neither activates the discount for doorbusters nor the 30% off featured artists.

Reporting this. 

• appears to be fixed the two pc items are $2.44 and $2.93 and the two doorbusters are $4.19 and the more expensinve item I tested was reduced too didn't want that took out was for the test  but everything seems right now 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,170

Ads...one at the top and two at the bottom!

DanaTA said:

Ads...one at the top and two at the bottom!

Please try to keep this thread to store sales issues. There is a thread on the ads elsewhere. 

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

The link to Xivon's store at the bottom of the sales page shows no products for me ( https://www.daz3d.com/greetings-to-great-artists#&filter_vendor=Xivon&filtered=1 )

Xivon's store has lots of products if I just go there via a search.

The other artists' links seem to be okay (didn't check them all).

Silent Winter said:

The link to Xivon's store at the bottom of the sales page shows no products for me ( https://www.daz3d.com/greetings-to-great-artists#&filter_vendor=Xivon&filtered=1 )

Xivon's store has lots of products if I just go there via a search.

The other artists' links seem to be okay (didn't check them all).

Their store is already on sale from a different day, so they are not listed as featured today. The lineup is being fixed. 

This discussion has been closed.