Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833

Image upload just worked for me again, though. The store banner still doesn't link correctly.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

Since there is still no resolution to the cachup sale banner not leading to the sale it looks like I may have to miss the sale.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,279

We have reported the missing page

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,517

Thank you paulawp (marahzen) for the list!

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435
    edited March 10

Catchup Banner page is now working. Still a few hours to shop...

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,238

The Lightning Deals are not carrying over into the cart.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010
    edited March 10

As far as I know, Daz midnight is a little over an hour away. The token timer says tokens are expiring in little more than two hours.

TickTock.JPG
    621 x 301 - 40K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

PerttiA said:

As far as I know, Daz midnight is a little over an hour away. The token timer says tokens are expiring in little more than two hours.

According to the timestamp on your post, for me, Daz midnight was a bit over 2 hours away.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,238

And there's the clock change ;-)

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

Catherine3678ab said:

The Lightning Deals are not carrying over into the cart.

Yeah - dForce Embers outfit is $1.90 on the Lightning Deals page  (and the store page) but in cart it jumps to $2.85

But I also just noticed the page says "Prices shown reflect the purchase of all four items, prices of individual items may differ depending on cart content." - Is that a new thing or has it always been there? The store page amount should surely reflect the Cart amount though, even if the Deals page has a lower price.

Lightning Deals Cart Comparison.jpg
    1447 x 648 - 237K
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Silent Winter said:

Yeah - dForce Embers outfit is $1.90 on the Lightning Deals page  (and the store page) but in cart it jumps to $2.85

But I also just noticed the page says "Prices shown reflect the purchase of all four items, prices of individual items may differ depending on cart content." - Is that a new thing or has it always been there? The store page amount should surely reflect the Cart amount though, even if the Deals page has a lower price.

The text is a recent addition.

Regarding the higher price, adding two of the freebies included in the March Madness Artists selection should lower it.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

According to the timestamp on your post, for me, Daz midnight was a bit over 2 hours away.

Sorry, the move to DST was after midnight at Daz blush

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,897

Hylas said:

Can't upload images to the forum anymore. Tried two systems (Windows & Apple) and two browsers (Firefox & Edge). Just this morning I was still able to do it, now it's forever stuck at "uploading." Anybody else?

resolved for me know, knock on wood.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,792
    edited March 10

CJ Anya is only getting the 45% off from 8 tokens, not getting a discount for having a key item in the cart. 

IMG_0837.jpeg
    2108 x 1651 - 310K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,279

I don't see CJ Anya in the store link for Colm Jackson under Featured Artists - which category is it from?

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited March 10

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but the forum server seems to be flaking out again. I tried to paste a part of a log file into the RSSY Clothing Converter G8-G9 thread, and the server returned an "Internal Server 500" error, I'm guessing because of the length of the text or because it didn't know what to do with the angle brackets even when I used the "computer code" style option. I then tried uploading it as a TXT and a ZIP file attachment, and got a "failed to write file to disk" message. Sounds vaguely like the forum is running out of space in its allocation, or something like that.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 595

Elor said:

Silent Winter said:

The text is a recent addition.

Regarding the higher price, adding two of the freebies included in the March Madness Artists selection should lower it.

It’s too bad that DAZ3D is resorting to things like this – sales that are increasingly convoluted and sneaking in new pricing requirements.  I noted that the current Lightning Deals price revert to those advertised with just three of the current Lightning Deals items in the cart.  Even better, thanks for the tip about adding two freebies from Mad Artists.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833

vwrangler said:

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but the forum server seems to be flaking out again. I tried to paste a part of a log file into the RSSY Clothing Converter G8-G9 thread, and the server returned an "Internal Server 500" error, I'm guessing because of the length of the text or because it didn't know what to do with the angle brackets even when I used the "computer code" style option. I then tried uploading it as a TXT and a ZIP file attachment, and got a "failed to write file to disk" message. Sounds vaguely like the forum is running out of space in its allocation, or something like that.

Regular JPG images won't upload now either. It is stuck in "Uploading".  Are we back to having to get up in the middle of the night to upload to the forums?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,169

Maybe it's all these ads.  There are three places for them on the forum pages.  When you add that much to a page all at once, it increases the possibility of problems.  Or, maybe the hamster has gone on vacation.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

We did report the issue with the attachments

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,205
    edited March 11

IDK if it's just me, but I haven't been getting email notifications for subscribed threads tonight.

edit: They're coming intermittently, because I just got one after not having gotten them all evening.

Post edited by butterflyfish on
  • ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641
    edited March 12

The 'free' iDAZ+ itemd oes not populate as free

2024-03-11 Cart2.JPG
    2682 x 985 - 300K
    Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

Is there a blowout bundles section?

ArtAngel said:

The free item does DAZ+ not populate as free

I don't see this item as free.

James_H said:

Is there a blowout bundles section?

Inquiring.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641
    edited March 12

Cris Palomino said:

ArtAngel said:

I put in a ticket. Just changed for me. I thought Wednesday was the day new PC+ weekly free item was released?

Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

Bundle blowout button now works

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

Free item change every Tuesday together with new Daz+ items.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited March 12

ArtAngel said:

Cris Palomino said:

ArtAngel said:

I put in a ticket. Just changed for me. I thought Wednesday was the day new PC+ weekly free item was released?

The weekly Daz+ freebie is released on Tuesday, with the first batch of Daz+ items for the week.

Post edited by Leana on
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526
    edited March 12

Tons of items are suddenly marked as mature content from the sales page that shouldn't be. See https://www.daz3d.com/fk-chrysalis-wings-for-genesis-9-8-and-81-females as an example. Image is hidden on sales page this morning.

IMG_0035.png
    2224 x 1668 - 2M
    Post edited by Shimrian on
This discussion has been closed.