59th Bryce Contest ( Caustics )

Comments

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,112

Electro-Elvis : fantastic render, cool caustics, and yes I like the wave that splashes on the rock too.

• Thank you adbc

• Past as Future - I agree with the others. Very well done.

Electro Elvis - wow, what a wonderful entry.... really beautiful.

• Thank you Yellow Pen

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,036

I pray @Apoc is well, he hasn’t posted in the challenge or voting threads for a long time, and October is coming to an end. Anyone with any news about him please inform us. Hopefully he is well and just very busy.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,161

And the 58th (Endless) challenge voting had been closed per 31 July and we haven't heard anything from Apoc. I remember he had written once that he will be occupied until the end of August. So there is some worrying about what happened to him.

• Hoping that Apoc is alright.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,862

I asked in the Commons and got no response from Daz3D.

• Even if Daz had any additional information it would not be allowable to share it with others, I'm afraid - but I am not at all sure what more they would be likely to know.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,765

Anyone tried to PM him already?

Richard, if Apoc is not available, maybe someone else could take over moderator duties until Apoc can come back?  Feeling a bit left out in the Bryce forum.  Thanks.

• Apoc isn't a moderator

Oh.  So the Bryce forum doesn't have a moderator then.  I didn't know that, sorry.

• We all try to look in, but no it doesn't hav a dedicated person sine we lost Chohole.

Thank you Richard for your comments. We miss Chohole and she gave Apoc the opportunity to handle the Bryce Challenges when she could not do it anymore. Unfortunately we do not have any contact to him. Since he has/had a contact to Daz to arrange the prices for the winners, we hope there may be someone to help us.

• I can ask, but again theer may well be privacy issues unless Apoc wishes to give an update.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,819

Hi everyone, I've been in touch with Apoc and he wanted me to let you all know that the trip went well and he's doing ok. he just had some things come up that required his immediate attention. 

On that note, I'm terribly sorry Id not realized the gap since I'd last spoken to him. If something like this happens again (it does from time to time when life throws people some curve balls), please feel free to contact me here by PM
    Also, I am very sorry the prizes from the last challenge didn't go out. We are working to get that taken care of for you as well. heart

Again, so sorry for the delay and I'll work with him to get everything squared away heart

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,036

Thanks for the update, thank God he is well and just busy, that was our main concern. 

DAZ_ann0314 - thank you very much for giving us an update. I'm so happy to read that Apoc is well and look forward to "see" him again soon.

edited November 2023

DAZ_ann0314 : thank you for letting us know Apoc is OK.

Post edited by adbc on
  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,998

Horo said:

DAZ_ann0314 - thank you very much for giving us an update. I'm so happy to read that Apoc is well and look forward to "see" him again soon.

+ 1 

We all were very worried about him.  So glad that he is ok.

• Oh, that's great news! Thank you for letting us know.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,765

DAZ_ann0314, thanks for the message. Good news to hear that Apoc is OK.

• yes... I agree with the others here. Good to know that Apoc is ok...

edited December 2023

and an Entry  _ 

Title :  No Horse Play

POOL-W 1F.png
    1600 x 900 - 2M
    Post edited by ed3D on

Hey ed3D, very similar to the first one you posted.  Good looking render.

ed3D : beautiful render, looks indeed similar to the first entry.

ed3D - looks really good.

edited December 2023

well , Thanx Very much Everyone  _  and  the first one. Wasn't an  "Official "  Entry   

&  needed a Title   also   left off any names  ( :  

Post edited by ed3D on