Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,036

Ed3D - this version look nice

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,998

mermaid010 said:

Ed3D - this version look nice

&   Thanx    ^.^ 

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Just for the record I am pulling my 2 entries (Entry #1 Surface Food & Entry #2 Mermaid) from this Challenge. I feel at this point that with the holidays and the amount of time that has pasted at this point. The effort to complete the challenge maybe considered a burden. I wish everyone a happy holiday season. And that the challenge will resume in the up & coming New Year. I salute those who entered this challenge there is some really awesome renders in it.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,036
    edited December 2023

S Ray it's sad you want to pull out your entries, I don't understand why, we are in this all together and hopefully we will find a solution. I don't know why you feel it is a burden to complete the challenge. We just need some patience and things will get solved sooner than later. I wish you and all Brycers a happy holiday season too.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • adbcadbc Posts: 3,112

S Ray : I agree with mermaid's comment and I wish all Brycers a fantastic holiday season.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,161

S Ray - it is your choice to remove your entries. I am also not happy how the challenges have developed lately but I do not blame anyone. Life does not always go as planned and we may have to cope with personl challenges now and then. Perhaps you rethink your decision to remove your entries, I would appreciate it. Happy holidays to you and all Brycers.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,998

Happy Holidays   heart

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,862

So sorry to hear the S Ray.  I've been frustrated too but it's a difficult time with worker shortages everywhere.  If an illness sidelines someone then it impacts us all.  Richard is head of the forums (from what I understand) and he has brought Ann on to help out till Apoc gets back.  She just doesn't know how to make the challenge polls like Apoc did.  If anyone knows, she is willing for you to help her.