Saphirewild's Randomness Renders

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    edited January 2016

This a WIP for my 2nd entry for the newbie contest I need to find the textures for the horses I downloaded I know that but at a loss as to where to find them in Daz.

My first horse render.png
    600 x 600 - 631K
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • TeofaTeofa Posts: 823
    edited January 2016

Were they Sassenak's off ShareCG?  I remember they ended up in an odd place.  If so I'll try to see where mine are, I don't really remember off hand.

If they are those mats mine loaded to presets, materials, BD horse.  In DAZ library.  No where near where the horse is.

Post edited by Teofa on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Title: Winter Wonderland Olaf

Made for the Newbie Contest done in Daz Studio, 3Delight, Postwork PSP9

Looking good!

check in the poser side of things.  Either in mats or poses.  For some reason the pose area of the poser side of things tends to be a catch all.  Weird but that's where most of my missing items end up

check in the poser side of things.  Either in mats or poses.  For some reason the pose area of the poser side of things tends to be a catch all.  Weird but that's where most of my missing items end up

I am going to check there right now cause I really want to change the mats on the horses it looks too flat to me anyway

edited January 2016
    Teofa said:

Were they Sassenak's off ShareCG?  I remember they ended up in an odd place.  If so I'll try to see where mine are, I don't really remember off hand.

If they are those mats mine loaded to presets, materials, BD horse.  In DAZ library.  No where near where the horse is.

okies thanks I am going to check there as well cause I know those mats that come with the horses are way too flat.

I do belive that is where I got some of them.........Skywalker gave me a few lins for the horses and the cats

edited January 2016

Here is one with a horse I textured myself I think I did a pretty good job of it.

A CLOSER WALK WITH CANDY HORSE.png
    800 x 494 - 700K
    edited January 2016

Reminded of the "horse of a different color" from Wizard of oz. :).  Try plugging the stock opacity maps over your maps on the mane and tail.

One thing I always do is look at the maps the PA used, and steal ideas from how they were done.

Post edited by Teofa on
    Teofa said:

Reminded of the "horse of a different color" from Wizard of oz. :).  Try plugging the stock opacity maps over your maps on the mane and tail.

One thing I always do is look at the maps the PA used, and steal ideas from how they were done.

I think I will try that looking at what the PA used and see what I can come up with devil

Teofa said:

I think I will try that looking at what the PA used and see what I can come up with devil

The opacity, or Opaque maps should get rid of the ribbons effect on forelock and mane. The fancy feathered effects on the main jpgs don't do much without the opacity maps. :)

Teofa said:
    Teofa said:

The opacity, or Opaque maps should get rid of the ribbons effect on forelock and mane. The fancy feathered effects on the main jpgs don't do much without the opacity maps. :)

ahhhh okies I am going to go and check them out as soon as my other pic finally renders it will not go past 57% and it is begining to bug me real bad!!!

Ugh.  I'm clinging to my 3Delight. 

• This a WIP for my 2nd entry for the newbie contest I need to find the textures for the horses I downloaded I know that but at a loss as to where to find them in Daz.

Nice pose-work! :)

Teofa said:

Ugh.  I'm clinging to my 3Delight. 

I am so not willing to render in IRay at all  I love my 3Delight!!!

This a WIP for my 2nd entry for the newbie contest I need to find the textures for the horses I downloaded I know that but at a loss as to where to find them in Daz.

Nice pose-work! :)

thanks now I have to texture them all, as I have found all the great textures I downloaded the other day.

edited January 2016

Defender of the Golden Bracelets

Defender Of The Golden Bracelets.png
    600 x 370 - 283K
    edited January 2016

Here is my second entry in the freebie contest called: The Day After To Nowhere

the before and after renders:

The Day After Ride.png
    800 x 494 - 723K
    The Day After Ride to Nowhere .png
    800 x 494 - 734K
    edited January 2016

Here is the first entry for the freebie contest called: The Day After The Party

The Before and After renders

WIP DAY AFTER THE PARTY.jpg
    800 x 494 - 79K
    The Day After The Party 2.jpg
    800 x 494 - 73K

Great job on the horses.  I am using both 3Delight and Iray but still prefer 3delight by far.  Fun render on the day after renders lol

Great job on the horses.  I am using both 3Delight and Iray but still prefer 3delight by far.  Fun render on the day after renders lol

Thank you so much Sonja I think it was a good challenge for the Day After laugh and it was certainly fun to put together both of them

edited January 2016

Here is a couple of renders I was playing with tonight.

1St one is Tomboy and 2nd one is Supergirl:

Tomboy.png
    370 x 599 - 314K
    SuperGirl.png
    370 x 599 - 459K

Nice job

Just for fun, Saphire, you should square up that wild background texture you made and apply it to the diffuse map on say.. a t shirt.

Teofa said:

Just for fun, Saphire, you should square up that wild background texture you made and apply it to the diffuse map on say.. a t shirt.

You know I was thinking the same thing Teofa, I think I am going to try that one the next render I do up!!!

edited January 2016

Messing around again with Shape Magic this time making 2 new Bracelets and a Skinny Vase

Titled: The Beauty Of Butterflies

The Beauty Of Butterflies.jpg
    800 x 800 - 123K
    edited January 2016

Here is another render I was playing around with, The lighting and shading

Titled: Dancing Queen

Dancing Queen.png
    600 x 971 - 935K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Nice depth of field and lighting on that Dancing Queen! And I liked your colorful horse too, it was very soothing with those pastel colors. The butterflies have great depth of field too, and the entire image goes quite nicely together. Well done! 

Novica said:

Nice depth of field and lighting on that Dancing Queen! And I liked your colorful horse too, it was very soothing with those pastel colors. The butterflies have great depth of field too, and the entire image goes quite nicely together. Well done! 

Thank you so much Novica for the comments I have worked hard on getting just the right look for each of my renders

edited January 2016

Titled: Playtime Fun

Playtime fun.jpg
    800 x 800 - 181K

Such a feeling of impending disaster here. :)