Saphirewild's Randomness Renders

Comments

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

Well, I don't know about being a big honor, but you are very welcome.  I will say that I've noticed a lot of improvement in your renders over the last few months.  Keep up the good work!

I have to agree, you covered a LOT of ground and come a long way in such a short span of time, keep up the great work smiley

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Well, I don't know about being a big honor, but you are very welcome.  I will say that I've noticed a lot of improvement in your renders over the last few months.  Keep up the good work!

Thank you Knitting I have been doing 3D art for a long time but got out of it for a long time, so when I started back up again it was like I just started new. But slowly it is coming back to me.

OMG I love the leg lamp, obviously somebody has watched A Christmas Story a few times!

Yes I watched A Christmas Story about a dozen times or so (Trys to think back).........

KA1 said:

I have to agree, you covered a LOT of ground and come a long way in such a short span of time, keep up the great work smiley

Thanks so much KA1 as I told Knitting I have done 3D art before yrs ago and got out of it for a long time, so I am just getting back into it and am really rusty!!

edited April 2016

Here we go with some more great renders I have done for some contests around the forum!!!

"Hell Freezing Over By The Witch Again"

Hell Freezing over again by the Witch.jpg
    1500 x 927 - 344K
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
    edited April 2016

"Autumn Delight"

Autumn Delight.jpg
    2400 x 3000 - 1M
    edited April 2016

"2nd Model Posing"

2nd Model Posing.jpg
    655 x 1061 - 167K
    edited April 2016

"My 5 Wishes"

My 5 Wishes Alladan Sequal 5.jpg
    1500 x 927 - 341K
    edited April 2016

"OMG A Cold Again"

Omg A Cold Again.jpg
    1500 x 1061 - 282K
    edited April 2016

"Three's Company: Jack Is Back"

Three's Company Jack is Back.jpg
    1500 x 1061 - 335K
    edited April 2016

"Suds Overflow"

Suds Overflow Seemed Like Good Idea ATT.jpg
    1500 x 927 - 289K
    edited April 2016

"Old Days Bus Stop"

Old Days Bus Stop.jpg
    1500 x 1061 - 226K
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Wow you have been busy!  Nice job on these, and the reflections look great in that last one

Wow you have been busy!  Nice job on these, and the reflections look great in that last one

Thanks so much Sonja, I worked really hard on all the renders. I also really like the last one, I mean all are done in 3Delight but the last one looks like it was done in Iray!!!

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    edited April 2016
    You've been quite a busy bee!! Nice work Saphirewild!
    Post edited by KA1 on

Thanks so much Sonja, I worked really hard on all the renders. I also really like the last one, I mean all are done in 3Delight but the last one looks like it was done in Iray!!!

Looks really good!

KA1 said:
    You've been quite a busy bee!! Nice work Saphirewild!

Thank you so much KA1!!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Those renders are really cool, and I like that you keep to your style. Its good to see that you get the hang of 3deligh, I'm convinced that it's not lacking compared to iray and worthwile to understand.

• TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

You've been really busy!  I wish I had the time to play more with 3delight, but I'm still learning the ins and outs of Iray, and now postwork in Photoshop.  But I love what you're doing with it!  Great work!

Linwelly said:

Those renders are really cool, and I like that you keep to your style. Its good to see that you get the hang of 3deligh, I'm convinced that it's not lacking compared to iray and worthwile to understand.

Thanks Linwelly, I mainly use 3Delight for my renders because I use a laptop and it is not very good to use IRay with!!! But I rwally like 3Delight so much etter when I lok at others renders compared to mine!!

You've been really busy!  I wish I had the time to play more with 3delight, but I'm still learning the ins and outs of Iray, and now postwork in Photoshop.  But I love what you're doing with it!  Great work!

To me Delight is just so much easier than IRay, including easier on my laptop frownangel

edited May 2016

Here is finally my woodland fairy render yay!!!! 9 hours later in Daz Studio 3Delight Postwork PSP9

"Woodland Fairies Flying School"

Woodland Fairies Flying School.jpg
    1500 x 927 - 480K
    edited May 2016

Here is me messing around with LAMH!!!

"Not Impressed"

New Hair try out 4.jpg
    572 x 927 - 79K
  • TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

The flying school is really cute!  I like all the little details.

There is such a sense of fun in your renders!  And if you like using 3delight keep using it!  It fits very well with your style anyway.

There is such a sense of fun in your renders!  And if you like using 3delight keep using it!  It fits very well with your style anyway.

Thanks so much Sonja I do love 3Delight it is so much easier on my Laptop memory!!!

The flying school is really cute!  I like all the little details.

Thank you so much Jack for the nice comment I took my time to do this the way I really wanted it to go!!!

Here is one I did for the RRRR Contest

Titled: A Sharks Tale

A Sharks Tale_A RRRR Story.jpg
    1500 x 927 - 390K
    A Sharks Tale_A RRRR Story 2.jpg
    1500 x 927 - 445K
    A Sharks Tale a RRRR Story.jpg
    1500 x 927 - 431K

Test Renders I was doing for the Newbie Challenge:

Action Fight In Feild.png
    1500 x 927 - 1M
    Action Hero at Home.png
    1500 x 927 - 2M

This one is far from done but was doing it for the newbie challenge I ran outta time before I could finish it will take some time soon and finish it off maybe even tweak it a lot more :D

01 The Super Fight.jpg
    1500 x 927 - 377K
  • dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Yup - that's exactly why I don't like photos for the ground - no shadows, people are floating.  It's really hard to get past that.  In an outdoor render, you can get away with a photo if you put some ground down and hide the edge with objects, plants, fences, etc.  But the interior - I really don't have suggestions for that one.  That's too hard for me. 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    dracorn said:

Yup - that's exactly why I don't like photos for the ground - no shadows, people are floating.  It's really hard to get past that.  In an outdoor render, you can get away with a photo if you put some ground down and hide the edge with objects, plants, fences, etc.  But the interior - I really don't have suggestions for that one.  That's too hard for me. 

There is a thing called shadow catcher in the store somewhere that should be helping with that problem. I take it people who use those HDMI backgrounds use it, but I even then often get the feeling of floating objects, I tried but its nothing for me.