• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited October 2023

Gopherus #07

Medical Tools 1- Surgical Tools.

Parkside Head Interior. 

Midnight Maiden.

Christmas Snowflake V4. 

Night of the Triffids:  The Morning After

Having feasted indiscriminately the night before,  the emergency rooms are full of them.  What a chore pulling out the ammonites stuck in their craws!  They really should lay off the shellfish!  The EMTs would thank them.

triffid2.jpg
    600 x 780 - 552K
    Post edited by Gopherus on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,545

And closed!

Lets's see if we can get @karibou to setup the counting or if cn do it (now when we know it can be done using Googles tools)

• katywhitekatywhite Posts: 416

@Gopherus

Thank you! :)

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,671
    edited October 2023

I thought I had a few more days. LOL. This would have been #7

Knowing the true story behind the old fable of the Sorcerer's Apprentice, Walt Disney insisted on casting Micky Mouse in the lead role. Disney also knew that the sorcerer was a sorceress, that she had turned her apprentice into a mouse, and he made a wet mess of her living quarters (easy to do because they lived in a swamp) and, worst of all, ate her sushi while she walked the dogs. Disney made the tale a bit simpler and also cast himself as the Sorcerer, and the rest is history. 

6417 Walk the Dog 8 Poses for Genesis 8
    4893 Ron's Waves
    3506 Mage Tower Iray
    5600 Sushi Time One
    685 Bulrush Plants (LB)

Also used:
    Peasant Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s)
    Sushi Time One
    Twiglet Wood Spirit
    Triple Moon Cottage Broom
    Daz Dog 8
    Collars and Leashes for Daz Dog(s) 8
    Jericho for Genesis 8.1 Female
    dForce Toad Witch Outfit Textures
    dForce Toad Witch Outfit for Genesis 8
    Forsaken Vale (Daz Cyclorama)

sorcerers apprentice.jpg
    2000 x 1538 - 982K
    Post edited by luci45 on

Thanks, Gopherus, bohemian3 and aprilshowers2065. 

katywhite #1 Nice render and so subtly creepy!
    Gopherus #07 Wow, so strange. I think the triffiids enjoyed themselves and will probably do it again. 

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

thanks luci for your comments on mine.  i barely got it rendered in time.  i was hoping that you would make your 7th.

but it is a great one!  and it demonstrates that the most efficient way to feed your apprentices is to turn them into mice then feed them wasabi.

disney did indeed see himself as the wizard who brought color to television.

edited October 2023

@Luci45, I was surprised I was reminded ton close the contest myself. I guess Karibou is busy with her real life issues so I'll try to set up a voting in the next day or so.

Post edited by Totte on
  • ZetharaZethara Posts: 67

I can't believe October is over... I only managed one entry this time and the end caught me by surprise, too. I have a partially finished image that is gathering dust.  Happy Halloween!

Time is speeding up. Very annoying! And gravity is misbehaving badly. Maybe goood subjects for RRRR?

Thanks, Gopherus. Disney had/has a lot of cultural influence.  

luci45 said:

Time is speeding up. Very annoying! And gravity is misbehaving badly. Maybe goood subjects for RRRR?

Yes, could be an easier theme than this one... 

Totte said:

luci45 said:

Yes, could be an easier theme than this one... 

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I definitely wouldn't pick it again.