Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

Thank you!  Note: I'm removing the wrist tat.  Firstly, I've always tried to point out to others not to use material such as this due to copyright infrinement issues (it's font based off of, or directly made from Tolkein's elvish) and for whatever reason I left it on the maps after trying out an idea on placement and such.  This will be gone.  .....not to mention I don't think this guy would get a wrist tat anyway.  The others have meaning behind them, but this one was just a passing "wonder if this would work" and doesn't belong.  I may be removing the bow and arrow as well.  It's bothering me.

Ok- so there is now one arm tat (the upper one only) only.  Updated files.  Oi.  lol  Shoulda remembered that to begin with and saved me a couple of hours of fiddling and saving crap.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

You've outdone yourself! He looks fantastic!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

LOVE the tattoo with the scar running across it.  Fantastic!

edited March 2017

Thank you- I am rather pleased with how he is evolving!

A quick render with displacements; there will be a high, medium and low settings to choose from.

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Playing with lighting again- m'gonna try something out.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

OMG he is looking like the bad boy of elven!!! Lots of good scaring there too!!!!

Thank you!  ....not just fantasy, either. ;)

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Ohh he looks really nice as a normal guy. Very versatile .

He now looks gangsta!!! Giggles

*Snicker* Thanks.  Have one more night of rendering icons, and then the dial cards and I can pack him up for testing after I run the randomizer on the list of volunteers that hadn't tested yet!

Crosses fingers that your randomizer picks me for this round I would love to get my hands on him and make him do my bidding devil

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Love the last pic with the normal look.  He looks very distinguished with the touch of gray! :)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Ooh, I like the gangster look! Though for a minute I thought the words behind him were part of his hair, like he had a hair ribbon back there or something, LOL.

Thank you!  LOL Llynara-bows, Evan?  Nevah.

So I just sent Evan's files to the lucky draw winner. :)  Thank you!

What about something like Akshay Kumar or a younger (or older) Amitabh Bachchan? 

So- something struck me with this idea-I found photos of Akshay and another that I liked and blended the two facial features into a new guy- Aryan.  I'm doing a tester on the base skin already and will post the face up. Haven't done the body morphs yet.

just started the skin- basic facial morphs.  Will be tweaking the morphs a bit more for a more distinctive look, I think

really rough, but you get the idear. ;)

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459

That's a cool idea. :) Interesting how it looks like Ashkay and also not.

I realized after I posted Amitabh Bachchan, that while he has an awesome nose, he's got a babyface.

Hrithik Roshan (also Bollywood star) has a fantastic nose and unique eyes, and he's famous for being majorly ripped (without being too massive). The child unit says he's too pretty sometimes, tho. ;)

Okay, I will stop with the Bollywood stars, LOL.

Hrithik Roshan.jpg
    565 x 882 - 104K
    Hrithik Roshan2.jpg
    400 x 528 - 139K
    Hrithik Roshan3.jpg
    900 x 1350 - 212K

Funny you mention Hrithik- he was the other half of the mix for his face. XD  Thank you!

edited March 2017

body start- just G3M body morphs atm; will be adding custom morphs for more details.

I also added details and tweaked the face morphs more in hexagon.  Also lifted the brows a bit.  May thicken them more as well.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I like his eyebrows and the shape of his eyes.  The rest of him is certainly drool worthy as well lol.

edited March 2017

Looking good! The name is also cool; very nice play. :) 

Edit: Got to thinking that might sound weird. "Play" as in play on the meaning of the name, Aryan, and it being used for a new character/Bollywood invading and conquering DAZland:

1. relating to or denoting a people speaking an Indo-European language who invaded northern India in the 2nd millennium BC, displacing the Dravidian and other aboriginal peoples.

Post edited by firewarden on
  • FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Looking good so far. He has an interesting face.

Thank you!  I'll post him again soon, right now I had put together a quick render testing outdoor lighting/scene with Diesel.  I really do like this character.  Elijah as well.  

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Looks good so far!  :)

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

Great cheek bones and what's not to love about a nice chiseled jaw.heart

edited March 2017

Thank you!

So, this 'render for fun' cooked 8.75 hours and was stopped at 97% converged.

Title: Guard Tower

Starring: Diesel for Elijah 7

Coming soon!  Gallery Link

Nice!

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.