Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

He looks very excited. lol  Please repost after it's done. :)

I probably won't show the rest of the promo ideas.  Gotta have some mystery! XD

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Looking really good DM . 

Saphire : Looking forward to seeing the finished image, it's looking good so far.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I am working on it right now as a matter of fact and will have it posted within about an hour or 2.

Sneak peek before I crash:  I call it Amused, possibly at his opponent?

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Yes, there is the hint of a smile there...

He really does look good as a Highlander. Him and Diesel definitely pull off that look well.

Wow Darwin you really did out do yourself with this render!!!

I have mine cooking right now and should be done very soon!!!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Hmmm, gotta love a man in a kilt!  Very nice. :)

edited March 2017

Well Here is another version revamped, still not total 100% rendered yet again

Still too fuzzy for my liking 90% Rendered.

!!!Telling Stories Evan.png
    1500 x 927 - 2M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on

I wonder; if you add a light inside the lamp and if there's a window a low light outside of it this may add more dimension to your render.  I like the addition of the woman on the floor, great job on that!

sneak peek 2:

Oh wow, he looks great! And totally different from the other pictures. Very good example of how versatile he is. He looks very good with the lighter hair and eyebrow.

Nice posing Saphire.

Wow he looks really great DM, the lighter hair and brows suits him very well.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459

So cool that he looks gorgeous with either coloring. And it's got me admiring how natural his scars look again. Awesome details!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I usually prefer dark hair on my guys but for this, I would make an exception lol.

Nice job Sapphire, its coming along nicely!

Thank you very much, everyone. :)

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

I usually prefer dark hair on my guys but for this, I would make an exception lol.

Nice job Sapphire, its coming along nicely!

+1 I feel my wish list getting longer..... :D

Although... I don't think I have any characters for g3m yet, other then Michael, and I just picked him up last week, so I could probably justify putting him straight into the cart when he comes out. Right?   

I'm such a sucker for tats and scars lol

LOL-sure!  Good thing, too, because I love doing tats and scars. ;)

• New Evan renders:

Damn it, those eyebrows with that look. Love this.

sneak peek 2:

How do you manage to have a character with both blonde features and dark hair features fitting perfectly? Can't wait.

Thank you- and........blind luck sometimes.  Seriously. lol

I've updated the shape I was using for Aryan, and his name.  Upon suggestion-he is now Ahmad.

The face/body morphs are all custom-no packs needed.  Will be adding a secondary layer of Genesis 3 Male body/head morphs as well.  THEN-skin tweaking time.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459

Looking very interesting. :) I think he's going to be a great addition to your stable of characters. And I understand the name change; sad that it's necessary, but avoiding misunderstanding is probably much easier than trying to correct it.

OMG Sits back and just drools a lot (Clean up on isle 2)!!!! cheeky

He is some hunk you got the Darwin!!!!

Ohhh I love his face shape !

• Darwin did you have to give another release during March Madness? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH... I've already blown all my budget, and actually it was all blown on your boys, so it's not like I'm not supportive... And I want Diesel... 

*goes into some quantum computations about how to make the store credit of 6 dollars enough to get a figure of at least 8 dollars*

Yay, Diesel is finally out! 

Thank you, and LOL.  Sorry?  (not sorry?)  

Yep he went straight in to my Runtime and I've almost blown my budget.

I really hope there won't be more must have releases during MM  And I especially hope that Sol won't be released until next month lol 

Aw, thank you.

Well- Sol was turned down, so she won't be released.  I will keep her, though, and go back to her later to improve my texture work on darker skins and maybe re-design a few things (including her morphs) and see what happens.

Don't worry- I have more in store.  ;)

Aww I'm sorry she got turned down. I really liked her and was looking forward to her release. I hope you get her finished and released one day, but yeah I can imagine dark skin is harder to get "right" than fair skin is. 

Haha Yeah looks like you keep making gorgeous guys , With this speed of releasing them, I'm going to end up having more guys than girls in my runtime for G3 lol.

Sorry to hear she was turned down! Congrats on Diesel. I hope he sells very well. He's a wonderful character!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

He put me over budget this month as well lol. Really going to have to sit down and make some beads... But I don't wanna, I want to play in Daz lol. Plus, even with the torch running the basement gets darn cold with the vent open and the fan running...going to warm up this weekend though and rain so I will probably get back to it then.

This discussion has been closed.