Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035
    edited December 1969

I think I have the 'flu, finally in doctor's waiting room after a day in bed aching too much to get up, with a roll of toilet paper for my nose!
    my head wants to explode.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

I think I have the 'flu, finally in doctor's waiting room after a day in bed aching too much to get up, with a roll of toilet paper for my nose!
    my head wants to explode.

What time is it there?

It is almost a quarter to two am right now here and Melody is keep meowing and meowing.

edited December 1969

Melody is now panting a bit but the air conditioner is on. Now she has stopped panting, but still is meowing and also purring loudly. I do not know how to help her but I need to get to sleep soon as it is after two am.

edited December 1969

She is in the corner now and I can hear her purring loudly but I do not know what I can do to help her.

edited December 1969

I smashed into another car on my way home from the doctor getting my sick note for work.
    so NOW I FEELL REALLY STUPID
    and broke, no fancy 3D stuff for me this month or the next, will have insurance excess to pay!!
    might just have to grab what I can with my platy numb voucher and leave it at that!

edited December 1969

afternoon Miss Wolf, on the brightside my nose has stopped running.

edited December 1969

afternoon Miss Wolf, on the brightside my nose has stopped running.

It is almost three thirty am and I am not sure where Melody is and I want to get some sleep.

edited December 1969

Melody is under my foot stool and i hear little mews as she is not alone under the footstool.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OOooo.... Kitties. That makes my day Miss Bad Wolf.

edited December 1969

@Wendy, sorry to hear about Flu and accident. Hope all gets better soon.

Some on topic nonsense.

stupid-questions.jpg
    330 x 474 - 88K
    edited December 1969

I am still wondering what actually happened when I hit the car in front of me turning into the 3 laned main road.
    I was not actually looking when I hit her which is odd as I would not move forward without looking, I was watching the traffic to see when I could go after she went, thought I must have inched forward as she stopped abruptly so assumed it was my fault and was very appologetic and confused as to how I hit her but now I am wondering if she reversed into me.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Yeah it can get pretty confusing in situations like that.

I remember once edging out into a very fast moving stream of traffic (would mean nothing to you, but fo those who know the area I was trying to join the trffic in Park Lane, Cnetral London, coming out of Hyde Park)

Picture it, there's me, edigng forward in my little white van, following a small pickup truck in front, with a London taxi beside us in the middle lane, doing the same. Now London Taxis don't hang around, as he is outside of you, when he goes you can normally go with him and he protects you from the oncoming traffic.

Makes sense Yes.

Except when the guy driving the small truck in front of you is a hick from the sticks, who should never have been let loose in London traffic without a baby sitter. I moved forward, he anchored up.

I think he was very surprised when he got thoroughly bawled out by an irate female driver, all 5 foot nothing of me letting loose at a stupid driver who had no idea how to drive, etc etc.

I think he was about 6 foot tall, but did seen to shrink when other drivers thought it was a hilarious situation.

No damage done, except to someone's ego. :coolsmirk:

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

People who don't go when the road is all clear are the most dangerous drivers on the road. What are they waiting on? A invitation.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Oh, don't get me wrong Jaderail, that particular road is never clear, it's a real busy road, but there is alwasy a line of taxis waiting to join the road, so when the taxis move, you move, then the taxis are shielding you from the oncoming traffic, if you see waht I mean

park-lane-traffic-415x275.jpg
    415 x 275 - 56K
    edited December 1969

To nab a quote "Thank God I'm a Country Boy!"

edited December 1969

Stupidly, I am now thinking of doing several animated CGI senarios of what possibly happened in my bingle to show the insurance company!

• DarlaSDarlaS Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Thought this was funny and had to share it.

198406_344144722324528_1076717234_n.jpg
    300 x 225 - 17K
    edited December 1969

A friend of mine posted this on facebook and I thought it was so great that I have to share with everyone.

http://www.godvine.com/Unlikely-Boy-Shocks-an-Audience-with-a-Voice-You-ll-Never-Believe-1607.html

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited December 1969

DarlaS said:

The Big Sleep starts with Marlowe sober.

edited December 1969

started my CGI simulation!

3.jpg
    800 x 456 - 67K
    2.jpg
    800 x 450 - 75K
    1.jpg
    639 x 755 - 66K
    edited December 1969

DarlaS said:

The Big Sleep starts with Marlowe sober.

That is true and I have not seen that movie in a few years.

edited December 1969

Wow both cars are green?

edited December 1969

Once upon a time, Richard Haseltine was enjoying a big salad with low fat dressing.

edited December 1969

well theirs was, mine bluish anodized but got the colour wrong, these are selected video frames, could not be bothered rerendering, almost done.

edited December 1969

Hope everything works out for you Wendy.

edited December 1969

Once upon a time, Richard Haseltine was enjoying a big salad with low fat dressing.

And the story begins.

edited December 1969

only a minor bingle, I lost my headlight and they got a dent in their bumper
    just insurance hassles and I need the headlight as I work at night
    I thought I was in the wrong but puzzled how I hit them from behind,
    did not think I ewas moving
    the them backing up after I stopped senario explains it but I did not see it as I was watching the traffic
    it could save me a couple hundred dollars in excess if I could prove it.,
    but most likely will just have to pay the lot.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure "enjoying" is quite the word.

edited December 1969

my headlight

12062012446.jpg
    800 x 600 - 103K
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure "enjoying" is quite the word.

How about "Once upon a time, Richard Haseltine was munching on a big salad with low fat dressing." Is that better?

This discussion has been closed.