Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Oh dear. Jaderail is beating my postcount and fast!

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited December 1969

Once upon a time, Richard Haseltine was enjoying a big salad with low fat dressing.

I'm not sure "enjoying" is quite the word.

How about "Once upon a time, Richard Haseltine was munching on a big salad with low fat dressing." Is that better?

Makes me think of the people I see at the salad buffet that have a Mountain High salad with eggs, croutons, cheese, bacon bits, etc with low fat dressing and a diet soda. :lol:

• DarlaSDarlaS Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

I have changed a headlight before on a van I used to have, it's pretty easy.

But i have to tell a story before changing it.

I had my cousin go to the store to pick up the headlight and it was dark out. The cop pulled him over and threatened to take away anybody's licenses if the van was drove anymore that night. On his way back home he got stopped again by a different cop stopped him and he (my cousin) told the cop that it was the only vehicle we had and was not going to walk 4 miles in the dead of winter at -28 degrees to get a headlight. so when he got home I changed it.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    Once upon a time, Richard Haseltine was enjoying a big salad with low fat dressing.

How about "Once upon a time, Richard Haseltine was munching on a big salad with low fat dressing." Is that better?

Makes me think of the people I see at the salad buffet that have a Mountain High salad with eggs, croutons, cheese, bacon bits, etc with low fat dressing and a diet soda. :lol:

I could image somebody ordering a triple baconator combo large with a diet coke. The triple baconator has three patties of meat and I think twelve slices of bacon. Pretty much a lot of meat and bacon. Large is the biggest size combo that can be at my work. what good would diet coke be after eating so many calories.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035
    edited December 1969

yeah, prob what I will do, buy an aftermarket lamp from the parts shop and swap it, depends on how the insurance pans out, if I am at fault or not.
    probably because I rear ended her and cannot prove otherwise I will be.

edited December 1969

Yeah the only way you can prove it is if someone seen it and you know the person to be able to get a statement.

edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:

I could image somebody ordering a triple baconator combo large with a diet coke. The triple baconator has three patties of meat and I think twelve slices of bacon. Pretty much a lot of meat and bacon. Large is the biggest size combo that can be at my work. what good would diet coke be after eating so many calories.

Some people think it works out fine though. That's when I would have to hand them a sign with stupid on it and say "Here's your sign" :lol:

edited December 1969

Did a police officer write up a ticket? once I ran into somebody's back end and the police wrote me a ticket for following too close. At least it happened when my car insurance was in effect or I would be in big trouble.

edited June 2012

Did a police officer write up a ticket? once I ran into somebody's back end and the police wrote me a ticket for following too close. At least it happened when my car insurance was in effect or I would be in big trouble.

No he did not. The reason being is that the last officer that stopped my cousin knew me and we talk a lot so I lucked out on a ticket.

You were lucky then too.

EDIT: I don't know if you were talking to me or Wendy. If it was Wendy, I apologize.

Post edited by DarlaS on
    edited December 1969

I have also driven on a suspended license, very carefully afraid of any car behind me especially at night when all i can see are headlights. No one found out, but my license is restored so that is not a worry.

Melody is meowing. I am hoping that she will go check on the little kittens which are hidden under the footstool she is on.

edited December 1969

My son want a kitten but I'm allergic to them. I love cats though.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035
    edited December 1969

here is my re-enactment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1mxZyQuwi0
    I asked at the police station just down the road if I need to report it but they said not unless it is over $3000 damage
    so no fine, they have enough crime to worry about in Elizabeth and the Northern suburbs in General!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Some Random Stupidity... We get so normal some times.

you-brought-me-to-walmart-with-you.jpg
    412 x 332 - 34K
    stupidnfunnydemotivatioq.jpg
    580 x 480 - 24K
    a_aaa-Stupid-pwn-everyone.jpg
    500 x 375 - 21K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DarlaS said:

And the story begins.

...as you can see the salad was a bad idea...

7076552129_3de5e827d8_z.jpg
    640 x 512 - 178K
    edited December 1969

Why is that cat wearing dogtags? A cat. Wearing dogtags. Does not compute!

lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpg
    499 x 371 - 27K
    edited December 1969

here is my re-enactment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1mxZyQuwi0
    I asked at the police station just down the road if I need to report it but they said not unless it is over $3000 damage
    so no fine, they have enough crime to worry about in Elizabeth and the Northern suburbs in General!

How much are the damages worth?

I remember driving during work, and some punk drove to fast in a turn and hit my front side on the drivers side with his rear end (skidding). It wasn't fun as I got a lot of glass spread over me and the interior of the car from the small sideview window.

I was really P.O'ed at the guy, because it was during winter (and with snowpacked roads). My car skidded into the ditch as a result, but I didn't drive to fast, so it was easy to shift the gear into rear-drive and pull out of the ditch. Some people shouldn't have a license to drive a car.
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Well, you know Richard. He's unusual.

Being a veteran-mod and all. :lol:
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Well, you know Richard. He's unusual.

Being a veteran-mod and all. :lol:

And I hear that he eats salad with low fat salad dressing, too!

Does. Not. Compute.

lolcats-funny-pictures-questionmark.jpg
    400 x 300 - 14K
    edited December 1969

I think he didn't really enjoy it. Somebody must be forcefeeding him... :gulp:

edited December 1969

I think he didn't really enjoy it. Somebody must be forcefeeding him... :gulp:

Yes, but was it because...
    1) it is a salad
    2) it had low-fat dressing on it?

These are IMPORTANT questions, people!

funny-pictures-kitten-ate-too-many-cheeseburgers.jpg
    500 x 535 - 44K
    edited December 1969

I would use boolean algebra and say --->>> (A*B)

edited December 1969

I would use boolean algebra and say --->>> (A*B)

Yes but what if he isn't! AAAAGH! The suspense is killing me!

funny-pictures-one-cat-is-vegetarian.jpg
    500 x 333 - 37K
    edited December 1969

I got sent home early from work. I only got three hours in. I need to start making cool stuff for Daz Studio and poser to sell.

edited December 1969

How can i make sweet potato fries out of sweet potatoes? I hate this shift key that sometimes works and sometimes does not.

Great it is time to feed Melody. BRB.

edited December 1969

You need to fry the chips in vegetable oil. But be careful, right? You've got a litter to think about now.

edited December 1969

I got food for Melody. She needs to eat and then get back to the kittens.

edited December 1969

You need to fry the chips in vegetable oil. But be careful, right? You've got a litter to think about now.

I think I would need to cut them up somehow first.

Melody has finished eating and is now back with the mewing kittens.

edited December 1969

About salads....

funny-pictures-lolcat-salad.jpg
    318 x 276 - 22K
    edited December 1969

The kittens are quiet now. Maybe Mummy is nursing them.

edited December 1969

I passed by 666 posts without realizing it.

This discussion has been closed.