Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

You need to fry the chips in vegetable oil. But be careful, right? You've got a litter to think about now.

I think I would need to cut them up somehow first.

Recommended: boil them lightly in salted water, dry and freeze. THEN deep-fry or oven-toast.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035
    edited December 1969

Miss Bad Wolf, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hhCh9t-bI
    looks like my car might get written off by the insurance company and I will have to put it towards and borrow money to get another one.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Nice tip, Skiriki.

lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg
    444 x 366 - 51K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

I got distracted by you tube. There was a cojoined twin basically a girl with two heads or something like that. then there was a video of a baby without a brain.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I got distracted by Key of Awesome @ YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukdoK3l4aM4

edited December 1969
  • PoacherPoacher Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

I can be very stupid sometimes, which is why I rarely post on the forums. Just popping to say hello.

edited December 1969

when you pop it is to say "Hello?"

I am usually shooting the breeze
    airing an opinion
    letting off wind
    cutting the cheese
    having a much needed FART! (better out than in)

• PoacherPoacher Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

I also make stupid typos, another reason for only posting in stupid threads. :)

edited December 1969

I still have a stupid headache from air pressure dropping like an anvil from 30k ft. height.

edited December 1969

I never waste an opportunity to poke fun at stupid typos!
    (then embarrasingly do my own)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I still have a stupid headache from air pressure dropping like an anvil from 30k ft. height.

I hope you were in a plane, not falling off a mountain, that would hurt!
    edited December 1969

I hope you were in a plane, not falling off a mountain, that would hurt!

Nah, I'm currently cruisin' at comfortable altitude of 120 yards at the moment.

If by cruising you mean "sitting in my chair".

edited December 1969

oh, a cold front moved in,
    them old bones make an accurate barometer!

edited December 1969

Indeed. There's much achy and breaky in my bones right now, and looking at the weather radar pics and forecasts, it seems like it might rain in couple of hours. Air pressure drops, drops, drops...

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

What is this? Skiriki sneeking up on my post count yet again? Hmmm.....Need to keep an eye on this one. AH! I know I need to finish some more Marvel renders, that'll help. And Besides I owe them to Ski any way. I need a Robert Downey Jr. Morph for M4 if anyone knows of one.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    What is this? Skiriki sneeking up on my post count yet again? Hmmm.....Need to keep an eye on this one. AH! I know I need to finish some more Marvel renders, that'll help. And Besides I owe them to Ski any way. I need a Robert Downey Jr. Morph for M4 if anyone knows of one.

I'll let you know that this username is based on rogue/wizard I once played! A sneaky one! So there! I shall sneak attack you with my New, Improved Shampoo! (She was pretty much the epitome of CMOT Dibbler from Discworld, so the shampoo turned into a superglue... which she found out in a mishap that ended up glueing a chicken to her head, and her running around the city with the furious chicken flapping its wings and pecking her forehead.)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Maybe I can see how to make sweet potato fries from that, even though i do not eat mcdonalds fries. the mccafe is okay.

edited December 1969

Let me know how they turned out!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Let me know how they turned out!

Okay will do.

Melody seems very friendly today. She keeps asking for attention.

edited December 1969

She's mommying you too. Just wait until you will wake at night to have a milk-leaky kitten belly to your face... ;) (j/k -- but with cats, you never know...)

• DarlaSDarlaS Posts: 50
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Now Micah is asking for attention. Melody is resting on the footstool.

Micah is saying stop typing and pet me

edited December 1969

You probably should obey your feline overlord.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    You probably should obey your feline overlord.

Micah is back on the bar stool. Melody is no longer on the footstool. I last saw her in the corner.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

I'll let you know that this username is based on rogue/wizard I once played! A sneaky one! So there! I shall sneak attack you with my New, Improved Shampoo! (She was pretty much the epitome of CMOT Dibbler from Discworld, so the shampoo turned into a superglue... which she found out in a mishap that ended up glueing a chicken to her head, and her running around the city with the furious chicken flapping its wings and pecking her forehead.)

This is just one of the reasons I don't like chickens. When I was a teenager I had to help take care of 3000 hens at my aunt and uncle's egg farm. Yuck!!!

edited December 1969

Chickens are great.

When they are on my plate, that is. Otherwise they can be quite murderous and hysterical dinosaur relatives.

edited December 1969

Something is mewing in the corner of my living room. Small little mews.
    Melody is bathing herself on the footstool. Micah is about to take a nap on the bar stool. The bar stool is near the computer while the foot stool is near the other corner of the room.
    Now Melody is drinking water.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Mew!! Love that sound. Is mom and babies all doing well? Sounds good so far. I really do not know why I asked. I do not need any more kitty troubles in my life right now.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Mew!! Love that sound. Is mom and babies all doing well? Sounds good so far. I really do not know why I asked. I do not need any more kitty troubles in my life right now.

I do not see the babies but they are quiet right now, probably sleeping. Melody is resting near by them. Micah is near me while looking around the room.

This discussion has been closed.