Nibbles.jpg
    300 x 300 - 13K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

sigh i been boyfriendless for over a month. no noogie oogie oogie

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Render some smut. ;) Michael 5 won't run away! ;)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    I also have others. Not as cute I'd imagine, however. And also a rabbit person with a gun.

A horde of dragons or a dragon's hoard? The kind of question that gets the average SIRI in knots ;)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

aw Go clubbing while you can ;)

edited December 1969

tee hee.

i had an idea to wear a tinkerbell costume to the next otk party. thought i'd be out of luck, but a google is showing some cute ones in grown up size.

i usually fit a size 12, if someone comes across a cute costume site. :lol:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    I also have others. Not as cute I'd imagine, however. And also a rabbit person with a gun.

A horde of dragons or a dragon's hoard? The kind of question that gets the average SIRI in knots ;)

It was supposed to be hoard ;)
    In the comments section a few people pointed that out. He got the two mixed up ^_^

edited December 1969

i'm seeing a few of V4's outfits at yandy.com. something very like the PixiDust outfit, etc

there must've been some inspirations here.

edited December 1969

So. Who has the chops to dress up like V4.2 for Halloween? With the purple bikini and all?

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Render some smut. ;) Michael 5 won't run away! ;)

Between Vicky, Aiko, and Stephanie, I don't need a grrlfriend! :)%-P

Late start today, but it's dead at the office and the boss is on vacation for a week. Potato chips and milk for breakfast. :blank: Well, at least next week Poser Pro should arrive, and the next to last pile of computer parts, yaay! I did get Daz Studio 4.1 reinstalled last night, just to toy around with while waiting for the new system to get finished. W00t!

Hee hee, I did get a nice corset for Vicky yesterday! :)

edited December 1969

DEAD COW ON A BUN with CHEESE and DEAD PIG STRIPS for lunch! Yum!

It's so quiet here now.. everyone is gone. :gulp: I predict that a few won't be coming back from lunch. It gives me time to catch up on my reading, if nothing else (I use the Cloud Reader to read my Kindle books here at the office).

Staying awake is going to be a challenge...

edited June 2012

I wish I had an appetite. Today I had to forcibly cram down food by the time the clock ticked past midday (we had a late lunch). Heat is totally sapping my appetite; I'm nibbling some unhealthy snacks 'cause they're salty and they have stronger flavor. So if I wake up early tomorrow, I think I'll prepare my corn-on-cob-(with-bacon-wrapping -- depending on if I can look at bacon at all, it tends to become extremely unappetizing while the heat is up) as a really early lunch.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I wish I had an appetite. Today I had to forcibly cram down food by the time the clock ticked past midday (we had a late lunch). Heat is totally sapping my appetite; I'm nibbling some unhealthy snacks 'cause they're salty and they have stronger flavor. So if I wake up early tomorrow, I think I'll prepare my corn-on-cob-(with-bacon-wrapping -- depending on if I can look at bacon at all, it tends to become extremely unappetizing while the heat is up) as a really early lunch.

Ugh, poor you! I hope it cools down enough for you to eat more! the heat will kill my appetite for anything hot (hurray for cold soup).

edited December 1969

Blech, bored now. I want to go home and stick Vicky in a temple, naked, with a sword. That's how bored I am. Sad.

I found more impractical armor for Vicky, and some kick-butt armor for Mike. Naked Mike in a temple with a sword? Mike should have his turn getting his feet cold on a stone floor. It's only fair.

edited December 1969

Wooly, for extra fun, use poses meant for Victoria for Michael, and vice versa. That's always a good one for a giggle.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Wooly, for extra fun, use poses meant for Victoria for Michael, and vice versa. That's always a good one for a giggle.

Hee hee, great idea! that'll keep me busy experimenting all weekend!!! :kiss:

edited December 1969

Honestly, there's a reason that I tend to use poses meant for Michael much, much more than poses for Victoria whenever I do female renders...

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

Slept in today. Went to doctor's and now waiting till Walgreens calls or texts that my Prescription is ready.

I just thought I heard some mewing near the door. I have a mini cat condo next to the door. it has two little spaces for two cats to hide in. I got it hoping my cats would use it, but to my knowledge they had not. I saw Melody near it so I looked in it and saw something fuzzy that was not in there before.

edited December 1969

I need something to eat.
    My brother, sister in law and nephew went to a circus. They seem to have lots of fun. Maybe I can try to go to a movie tomorrow.

edited December 1969

I ate ice cream and now I don't have ice cream. Well, in my bowl. But I got some in the fridge! But I'm also saving it for the weekend!

It was mighty good, tho.

edited December 1969

Blech, bored now. I want to go home and stick Vicky in a temple, naked, with a sword. That's how bored I am. Sad.

I found more impractical armor for Vicky, and some kick-butt armor for Mike. Naked Mike in a temple with a sword? Mike should have his turn getting his feet cold on a stone floor. It's only fair.

yep ! :lol: and barefoot in the kitchin

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Michael chewing on a fingernail and Vicki doing the hip thing? tee hee

edited December 1969

I need something to eat.
    My brother, sister in law and nephew went to a circus. They seem to have lots of fun. Maybe I can try to go to a movie tomorrow.

my eggies has some clicks, they may even hatch instead of dieing.

thanks for putting the eggs in the thingie :)

edited December 1969

8 minutes to the busss.

i catches yoos online later? from home, yayy.

i haven't eaten since yesterday, must gets food sooon.

6 solid hours of putzing in dreamweaver8. finally, got the xml repeating lines to work. somehow i was clicking in the wrong place even though it looked like it was after the 'for each', but i needed to use the right arrow button. it's repeating, but it's messy. don't know how to format it yet. tried td tags, for each field, but it didn't work. don't know how to set a fixed width for a xml curlies {lala}. so, the formatting is in the xsl file, then you open the xml file, do Command, attach, and then you open the xml in the browser, nots the xsl. feels backwards.

now i has to do it all again from home, to make sure i really understand it or it worked by accident.

deciding what dvd to watch tonight. thinking bout Haunted House, the Eddie Murphy version. there were some kewl graphics in the movie and opening credits. the singing heads and Jennifer Tellie in the crystal ball.

edited December 1969

Went to work and found out that I was not needed. I went to Walmart to pick up some kitten food for Melody since she is nursing. I also got two books. I went to Wawa and got some gas and a shake (and some donuts :-P ) I went to Dollar tree to get some cat bowls and some hot pads. The hot pads are so I can get food from the oven for myself without burning myself.

Now back home.

Oh earlier I went to Walgreens to pick up my medicine. When I called and asked how much it would be they first said something like a hundred something. I said that can't be right so I made sure they got the right name and then they said the medicine was three something which is a better price but still expensive. (It is only seven pills)

edited December 1969

sounds like yoo had a nice day on the town.

i got off the bus and went to pathmark. talk a taxi home. walked my buddy. heating up a digiorno mini pizza.

edited December 1969

sounds like yoo had a nice day on the town.

i got off the bus and went to pathmark. talk a taxi home. walked my buddy. heating up a digiorno mini pizza.

I am trying to stay up another two hours.

I am thinking of going to a movie tomorrow, but not sure which one.

edited December 1969

Mels wants pets.

Is MIBIII good?

Melody just moved a plastic fork from my desk.

I am so tired.

edited December 1969

a new Spiderman is coming out soon.

i wish they would make Aquaman. will have to settle for Mermaid man and Barnacle Boy.

edited December 1969

Mels wants pets.

Is MIBIII good?

Melody just moved a plastic fork from my desk.

I am so tired.

can't be too bad, Will Smith is in it. He was awesome in Independence Day.

This discussion has been closed.