The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Wednesday. Overcast, humid, could rain. Shoulders cramping, neck hurts, still crabbity. Meh.

I hope everyone else is doing better than I am! Come on, weekend!

*edit(* Non-complaints: just ordered Poser Pro 2010 for $85, I had more in the bank than I thought! Also, a chicken salad sandwich is GOOD for breakfast!

Post edited by Woolyloach on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Wednesday. Overcast, humid, could rain. Shoulders cramping, neck hurts, still crabbity. Meh.

Have to work Saturday but having a relatively quiet week (for a change) here :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Blech on working on Saturday, but I'm glad you're having a quiet week! :coolsmile:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    hmmm, anyone know of ways to find homes for kittens?

Gotta wait eight+ weeks before you can give 'em away. But a local pet shelter or vet might be able to give you a tip or two.

Okay eight weeks, eight weeks okay

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Blech on working on Saturday, but I'm glad you're having a quiet week! :coolsmile:

A lunch presentation on Saturday, don't have to do the talking - perhaps the food will be good, it is a Korean place ;)

edited December 1969

This morning Found the kittens in a box of papers that I need to go through. There was also a doll in the box but I removed the doll to avoid her getting damaged.

edited December 1969

pumpkin time night night

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Say, Miss Bad Wolf, can you at some point take a picture of the kitties and post it here?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Say, Miss Bad Wolf, can you at some point take a picture of the kitties and post it here?

I tried to take pictures with my phone but all it looked like was a photo of a box of papers and a couple blobs.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I'd love to see some pictures. Your have to grab the camera.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Even if they are just blobs (and increasing the amount of light may help there), snap a picture. :)

edited December 1969

I got out my HP camera. I was about to take a picture of the kittens when Melody came back and tried to distract me. she does not want me to hurt her babies.
    I am also getting hungry since all I ate today was a cheese stick and some donuts and a granola bar.

edited June 2012

Here is my latest attempts at photoing the kittens. They do not have names yet as I am unsure if they are girls or boys.

Edit Removed pictures. Will try to post again

Post edited by Sfariah D on
    edited December 1969

here is daddy with his latest books he is going to read.

Micahwithbooks.jpg
    800 x 600 - 415K
    edited December 1969

Very cute

edited December 1969

Actually Micah is not going to read that book as I believe he is illiterate.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

cute Kittehs! :D

in 13 minutes i will dash through the rain to the bus stop. the bus has been over half hour late every day the last couple weeks, but i still have to be there 10 minutes early, because it might be on time. or the bus before it might be 20 minutes late, sometimes that happens.

vhat izz Director Lingo. sounds potentialicious. as of 8.5 supports 3d. some-ting awout flash, and dvd menus, und sum sutch

i spent my pub money at the baha grill last night. :lol: and i spent my content allowance money on new beanie boos.

und it tiz pouring buckets ow-t'side.

"oh when the saints" bahdah trumpet toodle, "go marchin in" bahdah tuba toodle, " ooh when the saints goo marchin in, oh hows i wantz to be in that numberr, when the saints go marchin in"

edited December 1969

What is a beanie Boos?

I think the kittens are cute too.

edited December 1969

dah boooz

und dah cupcakes :lol:

woah noes, busssss

be back in a few hours :D from home internet. with fuzz slippers, jammies, and ice creams with MemMems on top

hold the bussssss

image_1_3226250.jpg
    306 x 400 - 21K
    cphone03.jpg
    559 x 341 - 52K
    cphone02.jpg
    583 x 457 - 72K
    edited December 1969

!CUPCAKES!

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

... be back in a few hours :D from home internet. with fuzz slippers, jammies, and ice creams with MemMems on top...

Cool! you've finally got home internet now Misty (^_^)d... so no more missing 50 pages of the thread over the weekend >_<.</p>

edited December 1969

Morning. Golden dawn giving way to a pale grey day, and cool but no wind outside my window this morning :)

edited December 1969

Here is my latest attempts at photoing the kittens. They do not have names yet as I am unsure if they are girls or boys.

Teh cute kittehs :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited December 1969

vhat izz Director Lingo. sounds potentialicious. as of 8.5 supports 3d. some-ting awout flash, and dvd menus, und sum sutch]

Director was Macromedia's multimedia authoring tool - it did link to Flash, which was also theirs, and Lingo was its programming/scripting language. They still have it, at version 11.5, in the Adobe store but I think its heyday is passed.

edited December 1969

hiya yoos. we all hanging out together?

i sliced up a banana and added it to my ice cream bowl, very delicious, and between the dairy and fruit, it's a health snack :lol:

edited December 1969

vhat izz Director Lingo. sounds potentialicious. as of 8.5 supports 3d. some-ting awout flash, and dvd menus, und sum sutch]

Director was Macromedia's multimedia authoring tool - it did link to Flash, which was also theirs, and Lingo was its programming/scripting language. They still have it, at version 11.5, in the Adobe store but I think its heyday is passed.

ahzo. i was looking to find something better than vrml.

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ... be back in a few hours :D from home internet. with fuzz slippers, jammies, and ice creams with MemMems on top...

Cool! you've finally got home internet now Misty (^_^)d... so no more missing 50 pages of the thread over the weekend >_<.</p>

:lol: and no nannywalls

edited December 1969

i doan wanna drink alone; anyone else wanna malt - single, blended, or malted milkshake? ;-P

edited December 1969

ahzo. i was looking to find something better than vrml.

Thought HTML 5 was supposed to solve all problems ?

This discussion has been closed.