The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

i doan wanna drink alone; anyone else wanna malt - single, blended, or malted milkshake? ;-P

Too early for me, only 1040 am :)

edited December 1969

dah boooz

und dah cupcakes :lol:

woah noes, busssss

be back in a few hours :D from home internet. with fuzz slippers, jammies, and ice creams with MemMems on top

hold the bussssss

*noms cupcakes*

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

Cup Cakes are good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Oh and don't forget midnight snack.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    vhat izz Director Lingo. sounds potentialicious. as of 8.5 supports 3d. some-ting awout flash, and dvd menus, und sum sutch]

Director was Macromedia's multimedia authoring tool - it did link to Flash, which was also theirs, and Lingo was its programming/scripting language. They still have it, at version 11.5, in the Adobe store but I think its heyday is passed.

ahzo. i was looking to find something better than vrml.

Thought HTML 5 was supposed to solve all problems ?

lol, i guess it depends on the problems.

edited December 1969

Chaosgroup announced an SDK for VRAY this week, coming soooon :)

http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/news.html?single=495

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    vhat izz Director Lingo. sounds potentialicious. as of 8.5 supports 3d. some-ting awout flash, and dvd menus, und sum sutch]

Director was Macromedia's multimedia authoring tool - it did link to Flash, which was also theirs, and Lingo was its programming/scripting language. They still have it, at version 11.5, in the Adobe store but I think its heyday is passed.

Been using (when I have to) Java3D instead of VRML for ages, a bit of work on the client-side to make it happen but is much more flexible and the collision detect is much moar better than VRML *hates scripts, yesss preciousssss*
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tech/index-jsp-138252.html

edited December 1969

i dream of vray

edited December 1969

Still dreaming of a volumetric SSS plugin for Studio.....

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

DAWWWWW! The kittens are cute blobbular widdle things!

By the way -- you totally want to make that mommy box now. Because the kittens are also going to be quite incontinent, and piddle into those papers of yours you needed to sort. So getting mommy kitten to take 'em there is much, much better thing to happen.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

I forgot to edit the pictures since they may contain sensitive data on them.

edited December 1969

i wouldn't want to go swimming in a methane lake, even if it is tropical.

http://news.yahoo.com/giant-tropical-lake-found-saturn-moon-titan-171440740.html

edited December 1969

can't keep my peepers open any longer. nighty-night y'all :)

edited December 1969

My Mewers have not opened their eyes yet. Micah's eyes are closed.

I wish Melody will move the kittens to the box I just made for her. I put a towel in it that the kittens were using earlier and a shirt off my back. (it was just a plain black shirt that I can easily replace tomorrow or whenever. I could go to good will once I remember where it was and buy myself another black shirt or more.) The shirt had my scent on it which is the only thing that mattered.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Mewwww.

Well, if Melody is not overly protective of the kittehs (and she has obviously bonded with them already), you can try to move them yourself to the box. Alternatively, if Melody is not feeding the kittens right now, put Melody into the box to let her inspect how appropriate it is for the kittens. Make sure that it is somewhat secluded and out of sight to make it more attractive.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Mewwww.

Well, if Melody is not overly protective of the kittehs (and she has obviously bonded with them already), you can try to move them yourself to the box. Alternatively, if Melody is not feeding the kittens right now, put Melody into the box to let her inspect how appropriate it is for the kittens. Make sure that it is somewhat secluded and out of sight to make it more attractive.

That would be my suggestion to. Or you can put it somewhere and put her in it and if she likes it she will bring the kittens over herself.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Three more weeks and my animation machine is done.

No more Daz software, no more wondering about support. Just illustrations for my writing.

I have a photo shoot in 3 weeks, too. Time for a new shirt lolz!

Goodnight to you all, be well. The past calls to me, tonight,

Nan, wherever you are, have a great life! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Where is Melody? Micah is on his chair as he likes it there.

edited December 1969

Dead cow in a box for lunch :)

edited December 1969

Three more weeks and my animation machine is done.

No more Daz software, no more wondering about support. Just illustrations for my writing.

I have a photo shoot in 3 weeks, too. Time for a new shirt lolz!

Goodnight to you all, be well. The past calls to me, tonight,

Nan, wherever you are, have a great life! :coolsmile:

http://3d-noir.cooltuna.com.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited June 2012

ps1borg said:

Dead cow without a box :3
    Dragon: "But I found it first!"
    I wish I had thought of this first XD

dragoncow.jpg
    600 x 547 - 48K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

I found a site that claims to be able to look most people up by their driver's license. Well US and Canada drivers that is. Here is the link http://www.license.shorturl.com/

edited June 2012

never mind

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    never mind

Huh I need to try to sleep. I am so tired.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:

Hehe what a crackup

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Hehe what a crackup

Moar dragon funnies.

1) Dragon shrinking in the wash.
    2) Pet whelp running off with a freshly conjured muffin
    3) Not a polite thing to do.
    4) "He was just blabbering away and it fell on him. I didn't do it." (Jolteer from Spyro is such a talkitive person)

I_didn__t_do_it_by_Mythologica.jpg
    600 x 350 - 55K
    1301384282.curiodraco_notpolitecr_.jpg
    600 x 300 - 34K
    1194140527.dustmeat_jantirgb_.jpg
    600 x 421 - 61K
    1295210518.crownflame_moar_doodles_.jpg
    600 x 904 - 200K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited June 2012

..a normally good Wednesday turned crappy.

For one, last transmission from the client for the day included a number of orders that required a lot of special attention and setup, including a rush imprint and another that involved international shipping. Not the time of day I needed this. On top of it got yelled at for almost missing some proof samples that had to be overnighted to the client (at the time I was wrestling with all those complex orders, I was also being distracted by the DP manager who was asking me questions).

Ended up getting out a bit late and missed the bus which left me with two choices: a long walk to the nearest transit centre or waiting over thirty minutes or the next bus on the route I usually ride. Decided on the latter as my feet and ankles were hurting. When it finally showed up, I ended up having to stand nearly a third of the way into town as the seats were all filled (due in part to the fact the frequency on this route is 40 min between buses - during the evening commute time no less), not something I care to do after a full day plus at work.

After making my connection to a bus that serves my neighbourhood, decided to "cut my losses" and got off a few stops early to go to a neighbourhood brewpub I frequent where they had two bucks fifty pints (of fine handcrafted ale) all night.

That was the best thing that happened all day.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

...finished my ice cream sannie and off to bed before another fun and exciting day at the workplace tomorrow.

nitey nite...

smiley-sleep018.gif
    45 x 30 - 7K
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...finished my ice cream sannie and off to bed before another fun and exciting day at the workplace tomorrow.

nitey nite...

*tucks in, tiptoes out* :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Been using (when I have to) Java3D instead of VRML for ages, a bit of work on the client-side to make it happen but is much more flexible and the collision detect is much moar better than VRML *hates scripts, yesss preciousssss*
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tech/index-jsp-138252.html

oracle. :) wasn't esspectin that. :lol:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:

tee hee. cute one.

today is yankee potroast day at the diner. gotta luv Thursdays for the potroast. they make the red cabbage and tatercakes for fixins.

yumma yumma.

no dead cows, but restocked the cupcakes :D

and my new beanie boos shipped. yayyy,

funny-cat-pictures-honey-i-think-we-need-to-get-new-dryer-sheets-the-kittens-are-sticking-to-my-pants-again.jpg
    466 x 700 - 78K
    Nibbles.jpg
    300 x 300 - 13K
    cupcakes.jpg
    525 x 358 - 49K
This discussion has been closed.